Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if BW was triggered by the 'poor me, I've got fibro' post? The straw that broke the camel's back??
Hmm, I'm not sure. Bianca doesn't seem like the sort of person who would get triggered by Alice's social media posts. She's had enough other tit from Alice to deal with.

If anything triggered her, it's the bullying Princess Catherine received, which Bianca mentions in the post. It also coincides with MS Awareness month, which Bianca also cites.

My bet is that she has been planning this post for a while. She probably needed to get it cleared by Ioan, Ioan's PR/agents, and maybe a lawyer.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just read on a comment under Bianca’s post that someone reported Tony to the police in 2022 as he threatened to kill her and her unborn child 😱 if he’s not on the restraining order then he should be! Definitely a person of interest.
She's not the only one who that cretin has threatened harm to but that one was especially horrifying.

Reactions: 21
I absolutely don't want to criticise her writing style but it's a touch odd. She said mail, and then immediately (like it's linked) that the twitter account is linked to "that person" (the person who wrote that mail? or Alice, since constantly seems to be calling Alice "that person" here?). But she never introduced the "fake twitter account" in her write up in the first place which does make me think that she means Alice (since Ioan has already referenced this in his legal filings too)

I appreciate that for legal reasons it's probably better to keep it this confusing, but still.

I think a private detective would very quickly get a connection between Alice and those alt accounts even with a VPN because they so often said things that werent known yet at that point (the most striking example was them bemoaning that Ioan didnt hug his kids in court, then we found out over the transcripts weeks later that this is exactly what Alice bemoaned in front of the judge too!), and it's also fairly easy to find a match in writing style. But I think it's harder to sell this to a police detective/prosecutor etc to file a case against her. But then again I assume he is not keen to use any of those findings in a criminal court, but more likely in the family court plus for a DVRO extension. And of course it's good that the public knows the truth.
I am curious if the got a search warrant for her phone and laptop? That would uncover all her atrocities easily.

Reactions: 21
I think B should share the emails, with addresses intact. Name your abusers. Every time Alice sends an email, post it. Every time someone sends a message, post it. Let the press and the world see it. Naturally some of this is being used for legal proceedings and it seems both B and Yo kept all the receipts. As others have said, as much as Alice has threatened to reveal her "truth" and her story, she forgot there are at least two other people who have evidence to share and are free to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's no coincidence that Tony was also visited by the police regarding the abuse he was carrying out on Alice's behalf.
Something is going on and the detectives may have given their report recently. Funny how 'Tone' is still on private. lol

1711729882918.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2844373
I hope she does post them.
I think she needs to post them. It's one thing to say these things happened and another to show irrefutable proof they did. Because without those pieces of evidence we know AE will just deny it all. I truly believe those who support her need to know the truth of what she's done and continues to do so they can make informed choices. Her close friends might not even be aware of what she's been doing in the shadows.

One hopes being held accountable with facts publicly would push her to seek treatment and make positive changes. Because a mentally healthy person doesn't do these things.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think B should share the emails, with addresses intact. Name your abusers. Every time Alice sends an email, post it. Every time someone sends a message, post it. Let the press and the world see it. Naturally some of this is being used for legal proceedings and it seems both B and Yo kept all the receipts. As others have said, as much as Alice has threatened to reveal her "truth" and her story, she forgot there are at least two other people who have evidence to share and are free to do so.
I suspect they would have been throwaway email accounts you just use them once only.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely don't want to criticise her writing style but it's a touch odd.
She normally writes very clearly. Maybe she is distressed by some stunt AFE just pulled we don't know about or by revelations by the detectives? It's not BW's normal writing style but it's her. She just sounds distressed so it's confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She normally writes very clearly. Maybe she is distressed by some stunt AFE just pulled we don't know about or by revelations by the detectives? It's not BW's normal writing style but it's her. She just sounds distressed so it's confusing.
I agree something has happened. It’s very strangely written and certainly not been reviewed or nicely edited.

Reactions: 19
I think B should share the emails, with addresses intact. Name your abusers. Every time Alice sends an email, post it. Every time someone sends a message, post it. Let the press and the world see it.
Yes. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. In fact, I think BW should have done this back when the harassment campaign began. Name and shame. I think 99.9% of the abuse would have stopped then. AFE wouldn't have stopped but she wouldn't have had the cover of her FMs doing it too. I'm not blaming btw. BW was shell shocked and was probably in the freeze state due to fear of what AFE would do.

Reactions: 24
So what happened in November? What talk show was B on? I'm trying to put this into the context of what was happening at the time

Reactions: 6
Good for Bianca!
It is written in an extremely confusing and rambling way though.
One thing she does do is confirm an 'emotional affair'. She says she fell in love remotely with Ioan during lock down. Ioan confirmed they officially 'got together' (ie slept together) in June in France. So their affair did give Ioan the courage to leave Alice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh Bianca, hope this gets the attention Coleen Rooney's post did - all that's missing is "it's...Alice Evans account" #Biancatha

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yes. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. In fact, I think BW should have done this back when the harassment campaign began. Name and shame. I think 99.9% of the abuse would have stopped then. AFE wouldn't have stopped but she wouldn't have had the cover of her FMs doing it too. I'm not blaming btw. BW was shell shocked and was probably in the freeze state due to fear of what AFE would do.
I don't think she could have done that, as Alice had a lot of support on her side back then. She was in the midst of her worldwide smear campaign tour.

Ioan and Bianca had been labelled "cheaters", Ioan had "abandoned his family and left them penniless", and Bianca was a "bogan" who had "broken up several marriages".

They did the right thing by waiting it out, and for Alice to duck things up herself by continuing to act in an abusive and unhinged manner.

Reactions: 39
So what happened in November? What talk show was B on? I'm trying to put this into the context of what was happening at the time
she means November 2021, Lorraine
Good for Bianca!

One thing she does do is confirm an 'emotional affair'. She says she fell in love remotely with Ioan during lock down. Ioan confirmed they officially 'got together' (ie slept together) in June in France. So their affair did give Ioan the courage to leave Alice.
Ioan was seperated from Alice 6 months prior to that though

Reactions: 35
Someone needs to give Andrea Burkhart a heads up..........we are overdue an Alice Evans update post 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Good for Bianca!
He'd already left Alice, Ioan in his court documents states his relationship with Bianca began in June 21.
I think the November interview Bianca mentions in the Lorraine interview with Alice.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.