Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message from the lady who runs the Facebook fan group. Yes Lin has had a change of heart and acknowledges she was wrong but this is bleeping deluded. She had "no idea" about the abuse and hostility towards Bianca when she was one of bleeping ringleaders. Give me a break with your rampant revisionism.

1000004149.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
People become friends and ultimately fall in love all the time. I believe that happened here. Two adults bonded over mutually toxic marriages and creative projects that excited them. They kept in touch as friends and supporters and realized there was a deeper connection to explore after he left his wife. BW was getting police help and offered the opportunity to move to the US. They agreed she'd come to France on her way to explore that connection and see where it went. It sounds like the foundation of friendship had been built and was solid enough that they were able to navigate this shitstorm together as a couple.

It's not complicated. At least not to me.

MOO
I really love this. Ioan and Bianca seem like gentle, measured people with patience and empathy. Why wouldn’t they fall in love in the same way. Of course Alice wouldn’t understand that because she has to strong-arm and threaten her way into relationships.

Her pretend nice IG comments are making me feel a bit sick. We all know what a vile human she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Message from the lady who runs the Facebook fan group. Yes Lin has had a change of heart and acknowledges she was wrong but this is bleeping deluded. She had "no idea" about the abuse and hostility towards Bianca when she was one of bleeping ringleaders. Give me a break with your rampant revisionism.

View attachment 2844586
But she bloody did know!!!

Nice that she's seen the light and all. But own your own bleeping behaviour. The things I've read that she posted about Bianca at the time were sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
We can discuss the timeline of the relationship with Bianca forever.

I will always tend to think something happened in Australia and if there was nothing untoward they would have addressed it in the article they did and put the rumours to an end once and for all.

However, that does not change the facts about Alice’s abuse - you are no less of a victim because you are not perfect.

She threatened to destroy Ioan and to lie about him.

She harassed Bianca and attacked and mocked her disability.

She is still abusing her children, isolating them from all other familial relationships and destroying their trust and mental health.

So to me any interest in how and when Ioan and Bianca got together is a distraction. Alice is a nasty, vindictive abuser.
To me I think anything that happened from this point onwards is not cheating anyway. The marriage was over and Ioan simply delayed the announcement to protect his children whilst he worked. The immense stress he must have been under working to pay to keep everyone afloat coupled with the constant worry for the safety of his children on another continent must have been unbearable for him.

IMG_0856.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I really believe that Deb and Lin were manipulated and gaslit by Alice, that said there's no excuse for going after Bianca the way they did on twitter.
I get the impression that Bianca has legitimate proof from legal sources that Alice is behind the campaign of abuse and harassment.
I think the big tell is how many of the flying monkeys went private all at the same time.
I don't believe Alice will ever thrive or change her ways she's a rotten apple and unfortunately the rot has set in to those nearest to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Trip of a lifetime sounds like it's overseas, no? Ioan would have needed to give permission for this.

Reactions: 17
I really believe that Deb and Lin were manipulated and gaslit by Alice, that said there's no excuse for going after Bianca the way they did on twitter.
I get the impression that Bianca has legitimate proof from legal sources that Alice is behind the campaign of abuse and harassment.
I think the big tell is how many of the flying monkeys went private all at the same time.
I don't believe Alice will ever thrive or change her ways she's a rotten apple and unfortunately the tot has set in to those nearest to her.
It's the rewriting of history that's pissing me off right now.
Yes they were manipulated but the things Lin said. Awful, awful things. That she just can't whitewash away by pretty words now.

Reactions: 38
I predict an angry and DVRO-breaking Instagram post, which will then be deleted not long after.
Yep, I'm waiting for it too! If manages to hold out for more than 48hrs without posting something, I'll strip and run down my road naked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Trip of a lifetime sounds like it's overseas, no? Ioan would have needed to give permission for this.
But whose going to put a finger under Elsie's nose to make sure she's breathing in the wee small hours? 💅
I'm glad at least one of the girls is getting some respite from their abuser!

Reactions: 31
Sounds like AFE is pounding the keyboard but not on X or Insta. It's abuse via other means.

1711737941283.png

As for this, why not clarify she means recent abuse? Until February 2022 Lin was very abusive herself. She finds it hard to take ownership of what she did. Other ex-FMs have been more open and honest about it.

1711737995881.png

Reactions: 26
I still believe the perv will be prosecuted. His DiY paychodrivel and delusions won’t wash with a judge. He’s such a repulsive and sinister little man, it needs to be done.
From https://www.internetsafetystatistics.com/anti-cyberbullying-laws-in-uk/ :

Although Cyberbullying is not a specific criminal offence in UK law, criminal internet bullying laws such as the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 may apply as cyberbullying laws in terms of harassment or threatening behaviour. Where mobile bullying is concerned, the Telecommunications Act 1984 makes it a criminal offence to make anonymous or abusive calls. In addition, if you are harassed persistently on your mobile, it may be an offence under the 1997 Harassment Act. There is some anecdotal evidence that the police are more comfortable in bringing forward this law when dealing with issues of Cyberbullying. The police have successfully used the Protection from Harassment Act to prosecute for the sending of offensive e-mails through the internet. Such messages will also constitute an offence under the Malicious Communications Act and be treated as one of the cyberbullying laws.

Furthermore, the Communications Act 2003 makes it a criminal offence to send: “…by means of a public electronic communications network, a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character”.
He's got criminal history of it too. I doubt that claiming AFE was using his account would help him.

It's time he (and his sister) were locked up. His health is unlikely to prevent jail time. The English Prison Service was fairly recently saying that they needed to create a prison come care home due to the many elderly prisoners now needing physical assistance such as bed hoists etc. (The UK has no Statute of Limitations and there are a stream of elderly perverts being jailed for historical sexual abuse as people come forward in a more accepting age. Likewise murderers - the Scottish courts jailed wheelchair-using 80-year-old William MacDowell in 2022 for the 1976 murders of Renee MacRae and their toddler son Andrew, and there are a fair few serving whole life sentences.) Chaining him to a hospital dialysis station a few days a week wouldn't faze them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh feck, I posted on the wrong thread again, I should know not to have two windows open now 🤪 🥴

All I said was that I expected that Al had never stopped her abuse, all while laughing like a hyena.

Al captured in real life:
Screenshot_20240329-183416_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sounds like AFE is pounding the keyboard but not on X or Insta. It's abuse via other means.

View attachment 2844613

As for this, why not clarify she means recent abuse? Until February 2022 Lin was very abusive herself. She finds it hard to take ownership of what she did. Other ex-FMs have been more open and honest about it.

View attachment 2844614
Yes! Even if she'd said ongoing or recent abuse it might be acceptable slightly. Yet the words she used when she did have a very good idea of the abuse and hostility because she was very much part of it, riles me.

Reactions: 25
in their current situation a trip to the beach is the trip of a lifetime though

• Haha
  • Sad
Alice and her sibling are quite mad. There is no rationalising with them. Distance is everything when you have people like that in your lives. I don’t get how Ioan ever ended up with her in the first place. I am sure he isn’t St Ioan, but he seems a million miles away from Alice in terms of character and heart. She clearly is a better actress than we give her credit for. She reeled him in until she caught him (that long relationship before he became engaged to her). He clearly wasn’t sure about her but it is almost like he was scared not to marry her. What’s that saying, never marry someone you would be scared to get a divorce from. He must have been wary of her way before he stood on that beach in his ill fitting suit and trying to mock escape from the wedding scene.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.