Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I have FINALLY caught up on the threads and wow, Tattle saved the best for last.

I am appalled at the further abuse Ioan and Bianca have received. I guess all those who speculated that things were much worse than we ever knew were right on. What Alice, Tone, and their unhinged followers have done is shameful and criminal, and if legal consequences don't follow, I sure hope that karmic ones do.

Also hey everyone, I missed you terribly but things have been stressful in my world and I didn't have time to post for a while. So glad to be back. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 123

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I never thought she stopped abusing them. We already knew she was behind the Twitter socks. It's good she has the proof now. The brother and his nonsense about AE not being on Twitter just shows that both siblings lie early and often and to everyone to fit their narrative. Anything to try and harm BW. Disgusting.

Reading this broke my heart and just made me angrier. This was a years long campaign of bullying. Messages to kill herself?! Emails to her family? Weaponizing her MS against her?

You have to be evil to do those things. Absolutely fucking evil. 💀

And Allison Boshoff should be fired.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 96

welp

VIP Member
I hope Alice sues.
of course you do 😘

weird you didn't wanted Bianca to sue her back in the day, the onus was on Bianca to "behave" and not post even a selfie on IG.

but you abuse apologists are all the same: they want the victims to be hanged for slight techinalities and their life limited forever, and the abuser to be given all the slack in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 92

moglits

More power to Bianca. Shining an explicit light on Alice’s behaviour is absolutely warranted. I get the feeling both she and Ioan have played the long game, and are now slowly opening up and exposing more of the truth. Good for them; it robs Alice of the ability to spin her own false narratives.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Ametrine

VIP Member
Can you imagine receiving an unhinged voice message from Alice saying this?:

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 15.11.40.png

We always say that what we know about Alice's doings must only be a small part of the craziness.

The stuff we will never find out about must be insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 81

Ametrine

VIP Member
Can we conduct a poll here to find out what we think Alice's next public move will be?

React to this post with what you think she will do!

1) Angry, DVRO-breaking Instagram post - react with a :sick: emoji
2) Daily Mail story, set up with their help, and containing quotes from someone "close to Alice" - react with a :mad: emoji
3) Papped doing something, like at a Trader Joes or Apple store (set up by Alice) - react with a 😮 emoji
4) Reactivating a Twitter sock/creating a new one, and making it public so she can tweet furiously about what's happened - react with a (y) emoji
5) 'Other' - react with a ❤ emoji, and reply to this post with what you think she'll do

I say 'public move', because she's probably already sent Ioan and Bianca (and Ioan's mum?) many abusive emails in response to Bianca's Instagram posts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I already knew she'd been tied to Twitter socks. I'd spoken to my LE friend months ago and knew the DA was considering charges. I don't know how that played out. I wasn't told specifics, of course.

I believe BW.

So much for the "use your real name and then talk to me" bunk.

I'd personally like to know which socks she was directly tied to so the bone collectors here (and how we appreciate you) could post the receipts of what those socks actually said. Because it would be incredibly damning.

I can't believe that she just said (Welp kindly posted a screenshot) that she tries to do right by others and that unkind people will always be unkind. Come again?

In my lifetime she is by far one of the biggest and cruelest female bullies I have ever come upon. Truly.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Mad Betty

VIP Member
People become friends and ultimately fall in love all the time. I believe that happened here. Two adults bonded over mutually toxic marriages and creative projects that excited them. They kept in touch as friends and supporters and realized there was a deeper connection to explore after he left his wife. BW was getting police help and offered the opportunity to move to the US. They agreed she'd come to France on her way to explore that connection and see where it went. It sounds like the foundation of friendship had been built and was solid enough that they were able to navigate this shitstorm together as a couple.

It's not complicated. At least not to me.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 77

ponyboycurtis

I am proud of Bianca and her strength. Ioan and Bianca did nothing wrong. At all. I don't care if it's 100 or 1000 people. Alice's deluded, psychotic behaviour should be the focus of her letter.
If a little boy was beat up by a group of kids and he tells his teacher 6 kids did it, and the teacher replies with: "well, Johnny, I counted, and there were only 4 kids. Tsk, tsk. Now it doesn't matter that you're hurt because what you say is not credible. Bye". Does this make any sense? We can't lose focus on the meaning behind the letter. The pain and hurt.
I am so sorry that by association to Ioan Bianca was brutally trolled.
As per the UN's stance on human rights: "You have the right to take care of and protect yourself from being threatened physically, mentally, or emotionally.

You have the right to create your own happy and healthy life.

The Fundamental Human Rights are grounded in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, laws in many democratic nations protecting against abuse, exploitation, and fraud, and, if you’re in the United States, the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
From an article on adult bullying in Psychology today:
"Some victims of adult bullying remain quiet about their experiences and hide their suffering within. Reasons for keeping silent may include and are not limited to fear, shame, embarrassment, denial, a sense of helplessness and powerlessness, as well as gender, cultural, social, and/or institutional conditioning.

However, being a quiet victim is not only mentally and emotionally unhealthy, but it can also encourage the bully to repeat and intensify their aggressive behavior"

I think Bianca has reached the point where she is standing her ground, and owning her fundamental right to have a happy, fulfilled life.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
It sounds a bit confusing but it looks like Alice's alts were officially connected to her by detectives in november, that's where she also went private.

• Wow
  • Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
What an honest post. But imagine the pain and trauma under it all. FFS. She was removed from her former abusive home by the police. She’s been through it

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Mad Betty

VIP Member
AE: Everyone who's ever met me doesn't have a single bad thing to say about me! 😇

Immediately after BW's post detailing her abuse at the hands of AE.

👇🏼

AE's previous victims: OMG, you too? And by that woman? Girl, we've got stories and we want to share them too! 🤬

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all happening now. No, this isn't poking the bear. This is shining a light on a woman who it appears has gotten away with this kind of abusive bullying of others for 20+ years.

If it's true I say bring it all to light. Now is the time. I say fuck her all up after years of fucking others all up.

I'm in my fuck this, fuck that, fuck her kind of mood. Because bullies need jungle justice, not well organized court documents that often don't even get seen by the masses.

No.

Jingle justice (the non-violent type). 👌🏼

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ametrine

VIP Member
Good for Bianca! What an amazing post - she's no longer going to be bullied or stay silent. And what a strong person she is.

Anyone expect Alice to now create an Instagram post to get pity, along with a #bekind message?

• Heart
Reactions: 71