Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 3 large ones in, and have just seen Bianca’s post. I’m sure it has been much discussed in here (I’ve shamelessly just come on to add my own comment) but oh my god, I bloody LOVE Bianca. What a post! She’s put up with an indescribable amount of tit and abuse, and her single official clap back is eloquent, elegantly written, and bloody amazing. That is all. Happy long weekend all x

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m thinking Boshoff and the Daily Fail -they’ve got deep pockets.
Looks like BW got the receipts on Bogoff too. Also the DM had to pay BW off before - the money went to charity.

People become friends and ultimately fall in love all the time. I believe that happened here. Two adults bonded over mutually toxic marriages and creative projects that excited them. They kept in touch as friends and supporters and realized there was a deeper connection to explore after he left his wife. BW was getting police help and offered the opportunity to move to the US. They agreed she'd come to France on her way to explore that connection and see where it went. It sounds like the foundation of friendship had been built and was solid enough that they were able to navigate this shitstorm together as a couple.

It's not complicated. At least not to me.
MOO
What Betty said.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah she set those pap shots up. The over explaining of the circumstances is a dead giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m glad I’m on here. I saw the post on Instagram, skimmed the first few lines and scrolled on as I thought it was just another post about the PoW etc etc.

AFE must be FOAMING at the gusset with blind rage at not being able to take a swing back publicly. It’s beautiful.

Reactions: 43
Yeah she set those pap shots up. The over explaining of the circumstances is a dead giveaway.
I don't know. They were very bad. Normally set up for paps that are paid for you get filter options as well. Can normally tell by who takes them.
She is very over explain-ary, but she does love to weave a story. A false story but a story nonetheless.

Reactions: 15
I have FINALLY caught up on the threads and wow, Tattle saved the best for last.

I am appalled at the further abuse Ioan and Bianca have received. I guess all those who speculated that things were much worse than we ever knew were right on. What Alice, Tone, and their unhinged followers have done is shameful and criminal, and if legal consequences don't follow, I sure hope that karmic ones do.

Also hey everyone, I missed you terribly but things have been stressful in my world and I didn't have time to post for a while. So glad to be back. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 123
I’m glad I’m on here. I saw the post on Instagram, skimmed the first few lines and scrolled on as I thought it was just another post about the PoW etc etc.

AFE must be FOAMING at the gusset with blind rage at not being able to take a swing back publicly. It’s beautiful.
I predict an angry and DVRO-breaking Instagram post, which will then be deleted not long after.

Reactions: 36
We can discuss the timeline of the relationship with Bianca forever.

I will always tend to think something happened in Australia and if there was nothing untoward they would have addressed it in the article they did and put the rumours to an end once and for all.

However, that does not change the facts about Alice’s abuse - you are no less of a victim because you are not perfect.

She threatened to destroy Ioan and to lie about him.

She harassed Bianca and attacked and mocked her disability.

She is still abusing her children, isolating them from all other familial relationships and destroying their trust and mental health.

So to me any interest in how and when Ioan and Bianca got together is a distraction. Alice is a nasty, vindictive abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
AFE did a lot of this publicly too before the DVRO and even after it. I wonder why BW is posting now? I am glad she did - maybe because there are still emails taunting (Alice's MO) her about the MS?? Maybe AFE has done something to trigger this lately and BW just couldn't hold back. As we always said just because AFE is being quite online doesn't mean she is not doing other tit we don't see.
Perhaps.

Might also be that the investigation has reached the point they have enough solid proof and with current MS awareness month and Kate Middleton's case drawing new attention to online bullying and abuse and how it can impact the victims who are already in a poor health, making it topical.

(Kate's abuse campaign was expertly directed by Russian troll farms yet many people and tabloids went along with it and the campaign of abuse of Bee&Yo was directed by AFE and her socks and FMs).

If Bee's post makes even a few people think how the abuse victims feel and how it impacts them and stops them from going along with such campaigns in the future, it has served its purpose very well.

I believe that the problems with its wording some of you noticed are due to this being painful topic. However strong she might be, being abused is a horrible thing to endure and talking about it must hurt.

Bee is very brave and I am glad she made this post.

And hopefully, once the custody has been sorted, AFE will be held accountable for what she has done and is still doing

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting info on Tone. He has a criminal record, in trouble with the law just like his sister. Prof Evans must be sooo proud. Alice tried to doxx her of course after finding her Linkedin account.

1711735951915.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Screenshot_20240329-130957~2.png

I think Alice has been shopping to have the kids tell their stories to media outlets and was busted. I think that the emphasis on bullying is directed at the daughters, who are obviously being bullied by their mother and possibly bullying at school or being bullied (both, perhaps).

This weirdly worded statement has clearly been vetted by Yo's management and custody lawyers. I wonder if this isn't a precursor to them moving back to Australia and leaving the kids with Alice.

The language of removing oneself from a situation stands out.

Reactions: 33
I predict an angry and DVRO-breaking Instagram post
I predict a 'woe is me' post about all the 'hate' she is being subjected too by 'trolls'. No names mentioned. She is a single mum with fibro and no support and they are 'going after her kids', Caroline Flack blah blah blah

Reactions: 32
I have FINALLY caught up on the threads and wow, Tattle saved the best for last.

I am appalled at the further abuse Ioan and Bianca have received. I guess all those who speculated that things were much worse than we ever knew were right on. What Alice, Tone, and their unhinged followers have done is shameful and criminal, and if legal consequences don't follow, I sure hope that karmic ones do.

Also hey everyone, I missed you terribly but things have been stressful in my world and I didn't have time to post for a while. So glad to be back. 💜
Glad to see you back, hugs for the stress 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m 3 large ones in, and have just seen Bianca’s post. I’m sure it has been much discussed in here (I’ve shamelessly just come on to add my own comment) but oh my god, I bloody LOVE Bianca. What a post! She’s put up with an indescribable amount of tit and abuse, and her single official clap back is eloquent, elegantly written, and bloody amazing. That is all. Happy long weekend all x
Don't you mean you're three SHARP ONES in? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still believe the perv will be prosecuted. His DiY paychodrivel and delusions won’t wash with a judge. He’s such a repulsive and sinister little man, it needs to be done.

Reactions: 26
Interesting info on Tone. He has a criminal record, in trouble with the law just like his sister. Prof Evans must be sooo proud. Alice tried to doxx her of course after finding her Linkedin account.

View attachment 2844550
Uh... The people on this thread have been on her side when the tweets were posted. Most of us see the tweets and the threats on twitter and then some post them here. I feel sad that she thinks we weren't backing her.

I also don't remember anyone talking about a reddit Alice Alt?
Honestly I'm really saddened to read that.

Reactions: 11
These posts on Insta show how easy people are to manipulate unless you defend yourself. They assume you don't defend yourself because you can't. They are both former FMs.

1711736847017.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.