Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror have picked up Bianca’s post.
Anyone reading that article, who doesn't know the full story, will have no idea what it's about.

The Mirror article doesn't refer to Alice once, at all. If you don't know the background, trying to figure it out will be impossible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think this will circulate quickly this weekend. I have snacks for tone becoming unprivate. I have my fingers crossed that we get more nutter socks. It's been so lonely without them. Come on, Alice, dog lady and new lipz must be dying to say stuff.

The other socks are already posting about how tattle was the one to reveal Bianca's diagnosis but it was Alice who made that information widely and grossly known. What a gd mess for the children. Alice, all you had to do was agree to 200k a year in mediation and everyone would have moved on.

Now, you are having an abuse record and fake vampire conferences have sniffed and turned you down. Let me repeat that, lousy conferences don't even want you.
Tattle might have revealed Bianca's MS but it was Alice, her brother and her sycophants that used it to abuse her.
Yet according to Alice Bianca is supportive of tattle 🤔

Reactions: 19
Anyone reading that article, who doesn't know the full story, will have no idea what it's about.

The Mirror article doesn't refer to Alice once, at all. If you don't know the background, trying to figure it out will be impossible.

They obviously don’t want legal issues?

Reactions: 17
Do we still have Alice and boshoff being besties on IG photo? I believe Alice deleted rather sharply not long after she posted it because boshoff was reporting in Ella's faux restraining request.

Reactions: 14
Do we still have Alice and boshoff being besties on IG photo? I believe Alice deleted rather sharply not long after she posted it because boshoff was reporting in Ella's faux restraining request.
I think Andrea B has it on her Twitter…

IMG_2076.jpeg

courage to continue abusing yeah?
IMG_2077.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Interesting it’s not the DM - they’re normally first but the post is critical of them.
I reckon they saw it and actually had some common sense to leave it well alone, given the last time they had to donate to charity. Plus we all know that its Boghoff she's talking about, and if I remember rightly, she actually emailed B about the MS, according to Bs post.
They'd have the duck sued out of them, if they ran it I think, plus they'd be really dumb to put it to print.
Unless they do a huge "we are sorry" article to I & B, but I can't see that happening x

Reactions: 17
I may have mis remembered this but I don't think her MS was revealed on here before Alice stalked her and found it out and posted it...
I think someone found one post by Bianca's mum on her IG referencing how proud she was coping with her ms diagnosis. Don't quote me it's just what I recall.

Reactions: 13
I’d take that over candle making with Gwyneth Paltrow!
I was being serious about the candle making! This was from the 2023 event - I'm pretty sure Alice was down to appear at it.

But she went home early. Can't remember if she ditched it early because she couldn't be bothered, or if it was because there was because there was a storm in LA and she needed to get home earlier.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 22.03.48.png

At this point, Bianca shoukd sue the duck out of them and press charges on Alice, Tone and the flying monkeys who can be identified using sock accounts. I wouldn't give a duck how the kids feel about mom being arrested either. They know what Alice is like, why not show them its illegal to harass people into sickness.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
We've definitely got that stored on here, plus Andrea the lawyer posted that photo on twitter too 💅

I think someone found one post by Bianca's mum on her IG referencing how proud she was coping with her ms diagnosis. Don't quote me it's just what I recall.
yes, Alice likely found it out over here, though I know for a fact that she has contacted friends of Bianca's ex (I know because they followed each other), so she will have likely found it out independently regardless and thus weaponised it the way she did.

That tattle "revealed" it is completely irrelevant IMO, if Alice wasnt a cruel monster this info would have faded away into irrelevance rather than being a centre piece around a abuse campaign, and thus forced her to be open about it

Reactions: 32
Yes Andrea!!!! I hope this gains as much traction as possible...the fact that B has receipts too 💅

I agree with @Loveu2 if I had the funds I'd be gearing up to sue them all, and not even for the money, for them to be publicly found guilty...the Internet is forever!
If I were mAlice I'd be bricking it! Imagine if she makes a run for the border 😳

I already knew she'd been tied to Twitter socks. I'd spoken to my LE friend months ago and knew the DA was considering charges. I don't know how that played out. I wasn't told specifics, of course.

I believe BW.

So much for the "use your real name and then talk to me" bunk.

I'd personally like to know which socks she was directly tied to so the bone collectors here (and how we appreciate you) could post the receipts of what those socks actually said. Because it would be incredibly damning.

I can't believe that she just said (Welp kindly posted a screenshot) that she tries to do right by others and that unkind people will always be unkind. Come again?

In my lifetime she is by far one of the biggest and cruelest female bullies I have ever come upon. Truly.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Yes Andrea!!!! I hope this gains as much traction as possible...the fact that B has receipts too 💅

I agree with @Loveu2 if I had the funds I'd be gearing up to sue them all, and not even for the money, for them to be publicly found guilty...the Internet is forever!
If I were mAlice I'd be bricking it! Imagine if she makes a run for the border 😳
Under that blanket she might be mistaken for a literal drugs mule

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also didn’t Ioan have the withdraw from the Q&A at the comic con that he was originally scheduled to do because she was up to something and there was probably a worry about safety
Yes. There was security at the event but I think it was more a worry that Alice stans would ask questions like "What's it like to cheat with a bogan?" etc.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.