Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bianca hit the nail on the head when she described herself as collateral, I do believe that Ioan was Alice's target and has been all along.
From the court documents it's obvious she has worked to a certain order of isolating Ioan and targeting his insecurities.
I'm in no doubt that Bianca threw a massive spanner in her plans to get Ioan cancelled and have him at her mercy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Can anyone remind me, for sake of the timeline, when did Alice’s “two daddies” conversation take place? Essentially where she told her daughter that the marriage was over and that she was seeking to replace Ioan. (Not her actual words but I believe a very reasonable way to interpret them. Of course Alice would doubtless say she didn’t mean it…. She was just trying to keep her narc abuse victim in line.)

Also, again for the sake of the timeline, when did Alice’s “alleged” on-set of The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals affair take place?
I believe is was June 2020, long after Vampire Diaries.

Reactions: 10
I think Bianca hit the nail on the head when she described herself as collateral, I do believe that Ioan was Alice's target and has been all along.
From the court documents it's obvious she has worked to a certain order if isolating Ioan and targeting his insecurities.
I'm in no doubt that Bianca threw a massive spanner in her plans to get Ioan cancelled and have him at her mercy.
She was hoping to break them up. But look at them. Solid as a rock. As solid as the rock on B’s finger. 💍

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The rocket scientist behind the AG account has replied with abuse for Bianca on the Mirror's X post regarding the abuse. This person is really that stupid.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She was hoping to break them up. But look at them. Solid as a rock. As solid as the rock on B’s finger. 💍
Once he made the decision to leave Alice, he wouldn't have touched her with someone else's hands. Even if he and Bianca would have broken up, he was done with Alice.

Reactions: 29
Also didn’t Ioan have the withdraw from the Q&A at the comic con that he was originally scheduled to do because she was up to something and there was probably a worry about safety
they officially said he is very in demand for the autograph sessions, but that's clearly BS, because others who were more in demand attended those panels.

A few days later they made a announcement about how anyone writing/saying horrible things about one of their acts risks a lifetime ban etc. Of course there may have been an incident with someone else but I saw Alice's minions posting unfavourable things under every post that was about Ioan back then (nowadays only AG is left to do that, they even warned the Seattle Symphony today from him lmao), so I reckon it may have been in reference to that, and may indeed explain why he decided to drop out of the panel (of course the other explanation is that he simply wasnt up for it, which would be slightly unprofessional)

I also think the actors strike may have contributed to this. Sure, it applied to everyone. But with the limitations on questions many questions will end up being about personal life for everyone - and with a recent restraining order case from his daughter this would have been pretty awkward, especially since those are not private convos but very open.

Reactions: 23
Tattle might have revealed Bianca's MS
FMs and people like me saw FB posts that hinted that BW had MS. The FMs gleefully told AFE so the news wasn't broken by Tattle.

BW's mum said they were raising money for an MS charity and then something along the lines of 'You will know why this charity is important to us'. People joined the dots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Once he made the decision to leave Alice, he wouldn't have touched her with someone else's hands. Even if he and Bianca would have broken up, he was done with Alice.
I don’t think she wanted him back, it would have been for revenge, which is what drives her. It would do what she had always done, cause him pain and trying to break him. But look how much he thrives.

Reactions: 25
The FMs and Alice should stfu and shut down all the sock accounts. I believe Bianca us done playing nice. They should be scared shitless.

Reactions: 35
Who is that AG person on X? I never go on there anymore, but someone mentioned the BW article appearing on the Mirror’s X account, and AG immediately jumping on with an anti B tweet. Looking at that AG account, they are obsessed. Is it the Texan, AE herself or brother Tone?

Reactions: 18
I remember now Alice deleted this when Boshoff was questioned by Andrea Burkhart on how she got Ella's request for a restraining order before it was even in the court website!
yes, I remember that too.
My purpose in reposting this image was because I only got one image when I did a search for Alice and Alison together. I wanted the comments to also be available so I put both names in the image so perhaps this will show when searching for them both together.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, normally Bianca deletes any posts about Alice on her page, she's not deleting now, good for you Bianca, good for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.