Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll have to agree to disagree. The word 'affair' is loaded with judgement as it implies cheating, even if you put the word 'emotional' in front of it. And that was a stick used to beat IG and BW with, very successfully, for a while.

Lin: I’m tired of constant messages from people who say they saw this on Tattle and that in Tattle blah blah blah.

I think it's more that she reads here and then responds on her FB page. Anyway she provided her email if people want to talk to her. I don't think she's that bad but she should have put a statement out on her page when she saw the light. Instead it was just something like 'I won't be mentioning the ex anymore' which wasn't really adequate.
No she's never held herself accountable. IMO

Reactions: 11
I don't think Ioan will give up the custody battle. I applaud him. I think the BB4 press junket is about to start and maybe other big roles. Anyways, yes, slightly odd grammar in B's post, still better than Alice’s drunken musings, and so very brave of her. You go girl!

Reactions: 31
Yep, agree with this.

Also, they are probably anticipating Alice's attempt to derail Ioan's appearance at the premier, like she always tries to do when he has a big event or occasion coming up. If Bianca can get her side of the story out now, and expose Alice's abuse, Alice's attempt at derailing might have less of an impact, as people will be able to see what she's doing.
Interesting take. That would be very clever, very strategic thinking.......something we know Alice is no good at whatsoever 😂
I am glad B and I are taking back their power. I am so glad they are no longer sitting back. Alice is in a VERY dangerous position - negative press around bullying and abuse will snowball in the current climate and any attempt to 'fight back' by blaming an 'affair' will look very bad. Almost everyone will think even if there was an affair, no-one would blame Ioan given she is a nasty bullying loon. Karma is indeed a witch.

Reactions: 20
At this point I couldn’t care less if Ioan did have an affair. I don’t think he did, but that vindictive vagina necked toad doesn’t get an ounce of sympathy from me, she deserves everything that’s coming times 1000. She has no excuse to behave the way she does, and she hides behind ‘but he cheated on me’ - and? So? I highly doubt Ioan did and won’t speculate anymore as it’s irrelevant in any event. The man’s a saint in my eyes for all the tit he’s taken. Here’s to hoping Alice gets further exposed as the evil bleep she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Sadly Alice will be showing Ella that post and saying - look your dad’s bogan is attacking me again.

From that point of view I do worry his relationship with the girls is not great but I guess most of it will have been discussed in his therapy with them.

At least Elsie has escaped Alice trashing her father and Bianca. Hopefully Ella has some plans other than listening to her mother’s demented ramblings all weekend.

Reactions: 28
Interesting take. That would be very clever, very strategic thinking.......something we know Alice is no good at whatsoever 😂
I am glad B and I are taking back their power. I am so glad they are no longer sitting back. Alice is in a VERY dangerous position - negative press around bullying and abuse will snowball in the current climate and any attempt to 'fight back' by blaming an 'affair' will look very bad. Almost everyone will think even if there was an affair, no-one would blame Ioan given she is a nasty bullying loon. Karma is indeed a witch.
I don't even think it's that strategic. She is as predictable as duck!

Just looking at the timeline in the Wiki shows that Alice always does something to try and ruin things for Ioan when he has a big occasion:

1) Ioan's appearance at a TV festival led to Alice's fraudulent Gofundme :

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 20.13.23.png

2) Bianca and Ioan's magazine cover most likely led to the fake RO attempt:

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 20.13.46.png

3) Ioan's 50th birthday led to the video clip being released:

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 20.14.07.png

I'm sure there are more examples. These are just the ones that are in the timeline.

Ioan's role in BB4 is the biggest he's had for years. Of course Alice is considering how she can ruin his appearance at the premiere.

Reactions: 35
I btw wonder about Elsie's trip, because if it's more than a weekend trip (I doubt it, but) it means her friend is in Beverly Hills too (LAUSD spring break ends this week). Was the "adoptive family" always there located or has she already found a new one? (particulary since the dad didnt seem to be supportive of the fake RO attempt, otherwise Ella would have mentioned him at the hearing as a witness)

Reactions: 16
Yes you are right! She is predictable as duck. In fact, I wager a tenner she is clearing Trader Joe's out of rose as we speak!! I've got the popcorn on the stove for the inevitable drunken postings tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I btw wonder about Elsie's trip, because if it's more than a weekend trip (I doubt it, but) it means her friend is in Beverly Hills too (LAUSD spring break ends this week). Was the "adoptive family" always there located or has she already found a new one? (particulary since the dad didnt seem to be supportive of the fake RO attempt, otherwise Ella would have mentioned him at the hearing as a witness)
Pretty sad if a holiday of a lifetime is only a weekend....
I think the friend's parents know what a lunatic Alice is and tiptoe around her for the sake of Little E. I'm sure they've done lots of apologising/appeasing for not supporting the RO.

Reactions: 14
I don't even think it's that strategic. She is as predictable as duck!

Just looking at the timeline in the Wiki shows that Alice always does something to try and ruin things for Ioan when he has a big occasion:

1) Ioan's appearance at a TV festival led to Alice's fraudulent Gofundme :

View attachment 2844763

2) Bianca and Ioan's magazine cover most likely led to the fake RO attempt:

View attachment 2844764

3) Ioan's 50th birthday led to the video clip being released:

View attachment 2844765

I'm sure there are more examples. These are just the ones that are in the timeline.

Ioan's role in BB4 is the biggest he's had for years. Of course Alice is considering how she can ruin his appearance at the premiere.
during his NYC work/red carpet Alice had a meltdown on twitter about him and then a police visit

The day the DM reported the fake RO Ioan was meant to appear on a gala, Loopy even mentioned this himself, so it's clear that they timed this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it's probably the same one. If anything, Alice's poor behavior and manipulations only serve to further show how terrible Elsie's family life truly is and I think they realize this. I'm sure they pity her. I don't think Alice ever thought he would show up, but she always goes overboard with witnesses when she's attempting to bully and intimidate. I seem to remember the 20 people or so who were going to testify that Ioan's mom hit her at the wedding or something like that. :sneaky:

Reactions: 21
during his NYC work/red carpet Alice had a meltdown on twitter about him and then a police visit

The day the DM reported the fake RO Ioan was meant to appear on a gala, Loopy even mentioned this himself, so it's clear that they timed this.
Oh yes, I remember the last one now.

Ioan and Bianca were meant to appear at a charity MS gala, and then they had to withdraw for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 23
I think anywhere further than YoghurtLand is probably a “trip of a lifetime” for Little E these days 😔
Or the dog groomers.
---
I think it's probably the same one. If anything, Alice's poor behavior and manipulations only serve to further show how terrible Elsie's family life truly is and I think they realize this. I'm sure they pity her. I don't think Alice ever thought he would show up, but she always goes overboard with witnesses when she's attempting to bully and intimidate. I seem to remember the 20 people or so who were going to testify that Ioan's mom hit her at the wedding or something like that. :sneaky:
Time away from the monster worked for Ioan. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Also didn’t Ioan have the withdraw from the Q&A at the comic con that he was originally scheduled to do because she was up to something and there was probably a worry about safety

Reactions: 25
The comments under the latest ‘Alice shows off her 40lb weight loss” DM post are not at all positive. Even the DM community is seeing straight through her.

I rather liked “she still hasn’t lost that dash of disturb😂
BIB can some clever person work this into a title thread please 🙏

She commenting on her own insta, all happy and cheery, yet she must be seething like a hissing cat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.