Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I couldn’t care less if Ioan did have an affair. I don’t think he did, but that vindictive vagina necked toad doesn’t get an ounce of sympathy from me, she deserves everything that’s coming times 1000. She has no excuse to behave the way she does, and she hides behind ‘but he cheated on me’ - and? So? I highly doubt Ioan did and won’t speculate anymore as it’s irrelevant in any event. The man’s a saint in my eyes for all the tit he’s taken. Here’s to hoping Alice gets further exposed as the evil bleep she really is.
BIB okay that has killed me 💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile Ioan's latest job is narrating at the Seattle Symphony next month... https://www.seattlesymphony.org/en/concerttickets/calendar/2023-2024/23sub17
She must be spitting nails because her attempts to destroy his career failed. No unlimited funds, no red carpet appearances, no good looking husband to brag about. Just a hippo-necked, bloated mess, staring into the abyss. All that effort trying to destroy his career and he is just chugging along. All he lost was drunken shrew.
---
The kraken has awoken. :ROFLMAO:
The same tired old comments.

View attachment 2843952View attachment 2843953
That's a beautiful ring. Just saying.

Reactions: 24
BIB can some clever person work this into a title thread please 🙏

She commenting on her own insta, all happy and cheery, yet she must be seething like a hissing cat 🤣
Alice will have instructed a flying monkey to make a post about Bianca's so Alice can proceed to act all hurt and play the victim. She's predictable if nothing else!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice is desperate for someone to tell her about Bianca’s post so she can comment

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can anyone remind me, for sake of the timeline, when did Alice’s “two daddies” conversation take place? Essentially where she told her daughter that the marriage was over and that she was seeking to replace Ioan. (Not her actual words but I believe a very reasonable way to interpret them. Of course Alice would doubtless say she didn’t mean it…. She was just trying to keep her narc abuse victim in line.)

Also, again for the sake of the timeline, when did Alice’s “alleged” on-set of The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals affair take place?

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling Alice will say she lost the weight because she got a good doctor who diagnosed her with something palatable and they have prescribed hormones. Cue a huge sob-story about how “peri” menopause and fibromyalgia have meant she hasn’t been able to work up until this point but finally she’s feeling well enough. Surely the court won’t believe that shite?

Reactions: 18
even the scam con doesnt want her? what did she do?!
Didn't she fail to appear at half a day's worth of events on the last day of the con?

Something like "candle-making with Alice Evans"?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can anyone remind me, for sake of the timeline, when did Alice’s “two daddies” conversation take place? Essentially where she told her daughter that the marriage was over and that she was seeking to replace Ioan. (Not her actual words but I believe a very reasonable way to interpret them. Of course Alice would doubtless say she didn’t mean it…. She was just trying to keep her narc abuse victim in line.)

Also, again for the sake of the timeline, when did Alice’s “alleged” on-set of The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals affair take place?
That convo was june 2020

The alleged affair took place while shooting the Vampire Diaries main series which based on the episodes Alice was in must have been in 2011. The blind suggested that it continued beyond that but was over before The Originals (since one of the recordings sounded like Ioan knew about this "A: you never forgave me my one mistake, I: we drew a line under it", I suspect that's why she so desperately wanted to get pregnant with a second child, basically a glue baby)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Alice and her sibling are quite mad. There is no rationalising with them. Distance is everything when you have people like that in your lives. I don’t get how Ioan ever ended up with her in the first place. I am sure he isn’t St Ioan, but he seems a million miles away from Alice in terms of character and heart. She clearly is a better actress than we give her credit for. She reeled him in until she caught him (that long relationship before he became engaged to her). He clearly wasn’t sure about her but it is almost like he was scared not to marry her. What’s that saying, never marry someone you would be scared to get a divorce from. He must have been wary of her way before he stood on that beach in his ill fitting suit and trying to mock escape from the wedding scene.
Im convinced she became worse with age and addiction and because she was getting away with stuff. Also potentially untreated mental illness. Not that she wasnt bad to begin with, but she was 1. More cunning 2. More motivated to hide her nasty side 3. Was trying to enslave him. But also - I noticed it in few people I have known for years (not friends, like former classmates or pain in the arse relatives of close friends) - some people literally get worse with age. As in in their 20ies they would be obnoxious, unpleasant and disruptive but by their late 40ies they become literally unbearable. Im sure there are a lot of factors at play, but I believe if she was as awful as she was when he decided the marriage is not salvageable, this marriage would never have happened
Ps ETA: the fact that Ioan seems to be a nice person with good values played against him. Nicer people always fail to envisage how horrible a nasty person can get as well as try to see the best in everybody, sometimes refusing to believe own eyes, because their belief in others’ goodness is so strong

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Daily Mail will turn on Alice as soon as the abuse articles receive more traction than the glowing Alice reviews.

Reactions: 26
Mirror have picked up Bianca’s post.
I think this will circulate quickly this weekend. I have snacks for tone becoming unprivate. I have my fingers crossed that we get more nutter socks. It's been so lonely without them. Come on, Alice, dog lady and new lipz must be dying to say stuff.

The other socks are already posting about how tattle was the one to reveal Bianca's diagnosis but it was Alice who made that information widely and grossly known. What a gd mess for the children. Alice, all you had to do was agree to 200k a year in mediation and everyone would have moved on.

Now, you are having an abuse record and fake vampire conferences have sniffed and turned you down. Let me repeat that, lousy conferences don't even want you.

Reactions: 31
I think this will circulate quickly this weekend. I have snacks for tone becoming unprivate. I have my fingers crossed that we get more nutter socks. It's been so lonely without them. Come on, Alice, dog lady and new lipz must be dying to say stuff.

The other socks are already posting about how tattle was the one to reveal Bianca's diagnosis but it was Alice who made that information widely and grossly known. What a gd mess for the children. Alice, all you had to do was agree to 200k a year in mediation and everyone would have moved on.

Now, you are having an abuse record and fake vampire conferences have sniffed and turned you down. Let me repeat that, lousy conferences don't even want you.
You're not missing anything from Tone.
Flounce
Screenshot_20240329_161800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Return
Screenshot_20240329_161808_Samsung Internet.jpg

Flounce
Screenshot_20240329_164659_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

I may have mis remembered this but I don't think her MS was revealed on here before Alice stalked her and found it out and posted it...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.