Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is that AG person on X? I never go on there anymore, but someone mentioned the BW article appearing on the Mirror’s X account, and AG immediately jumping on with an anti B tweet. Looking at that AG account, they are obsessed. Is it the Texan, AE herself or brother Tone?
I'm not sure, some speculated that it may be a teenager.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So when this account went private it was obvious that tit had hit the fan. Still hasn't deleted it though.
1711752211469.png

Also when "Tone" took out "Fighting for my sister Alice" from the bio, it was obvious something was up.

Reactions: 29
No surprise here. Standing up to trolls and bullies wherever they may be, is bullshit.

Screenshot_20240329_173928_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
AG is an unhinged AFE fan but not the Texan. She is best ignored.

LOL October 2023 was a mad month.

1711752506807.png

Reactions: 14
Who is that AG person on X? I never go on there anymore, but someone mentioned the BW article appearing on the Mirror’s X account, and AG immediately jumping on with an anti B tweet. Looking at that AG account, they are obsessed. Is it the Texan, AE herself or brother Tone?
I am 99 % sure it's a fan called K****n who was a Ioan fan back in the 2000s and made a 180 when Ioan killed off his fanclub, though they silently disappeared for a while. When he divorced Alice they became a hate account about him. Their previous account stopped posting when this account started and the writing style is identical.

But I could be wrong. the posting style checks out with a bot too btw because they always say the same things in all of their posts without any nuance (at least other Alice minions, including the Texan, are capable of at least this), but perhaps their mental capacities are just that limited.

I don't agree with those who think that it's a teenager though, for that there is too little GenZ slang, but if you are particulary hateful this isnt going to show....

Reactions: 26
Her sock game was manic. Not all were AFE but most were. Some were FMs.
  1. @janellek31941
  2. @dontminors5978
  3. @AbusesBian54734 (deleted)
  4. @documents_78378
  5. @apocalypse15587 (suspended)
  6. @mitzicooee89363 (deactivated)
  7. @tameeekimoo (deactivated)
  8. @IHateGossip2009
  9. @2001_juven17
  10. @doodledreeeeeam
  11. @fooledagai31458
  12. @biancaschin3425
  13. @Lady962335Dog (inactive)
  14. @aliceevansgruf3 (suspended)
  15. @JudgeMerc14932 [deleted on 4 Sep 2023]
  16. @Whisper1508848 [suspended on 6 Sep 2023]
  17. @Anybodywit25778 [created c. 5 October 2023 to assist with spreading the video Ella took at Ioan and Bianca's apartment. Laid to rest on 6 October 2023]
  18. @new_lips [created 6 Sep 2023, limited/restricted by October 2023]

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I have FINALLY caught up on the threads and wow, Tattle saved the best for last.

I am appalled at the further abuse Ioan and Bianca have received. I guess all those who speculated that things were much worse than we ever knew were right on. What Alice, Tone, and their unhinged followers have done is shameful and criminal, and if legal consequences don't follow, I sure hope that karmic ones do.

Also hey everyone, I missed you terribly but things have been stressful in my world and I didn't have time to post for a while. So glad to be back. 💜
Lovely to see you back here sweetheart, and I truly hope that life is a little easier and less stressful for you now. Hope that Mr. H is doing ok too ❤

• Heart
I think it’s an old Ioan and Alice fan who followed them and even has a pic of her meeting Ioan. She has a YouTube video up from 13 years ago dissing Alice and her socks. She’s just mental best to ignore her.

Reactions: 16
Her sock game was manic. Not all were AFE but most were. Some were FMs.
  1. @janellek31941
  2. @dontminors5978
  3. @AbusesBian54734 (deleted)
  4. @documents_78378
  5. @apocalypse15587 (suspended)
  6. @mitzicooee89363 (deactivated)
  7. @tameeekimoo (deactivated)
  8. @IHateGossip2009
  9. @2001_juven17
  10. @doodledreeeeeam
  11. @fooledagai31458
  12. @biancaschin3425
  13. @Lady962335Dog (inactive)
  14. @aliceevansgruf3 (suspended)
  15. @JudgeMerc14932 [deleted on 4 Sep 2023]
  16. @Whisper1508848 [suspended on 6 Sep 2023]
  17. @Anybodywit25778 [created c. 5 October 2023 to assist with spreading the video Ella took at Ioan and Bianca's apartment. Laid to rest on 6 October 2023]
  18. @new_lips [created 6 Sep 2023, limited/restricted by October 2023]
Janelle was the GOAT!

The sassy "law enforcement worker" who was so moved by stumbling upon the details of Ella's restraining order in her line of work, that she jeopardised her job in order to spread the information on Twitter.*

Unfortunately, none of the other socks had such an elaborate back story.

*can we take a minute to consider how bleeping ridiculous this back story is. Only a narcissist like Alice would come up with this

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I would live to see, Alice Evans should hang her head in shame, turn up in a thread title. It's too early to nominate it now.

Screenshot_20240329_175700_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Some of the socks are still live but stopped posting in June 2023. Wonder what happened then? This post was found by the FMs and AFE's sock reposted it.

1711753750119.png

---
And this sock is still live but dormant.

1711753982752.png

Reactions: 20
I don’t post much on here any more but keep up with all the threads.just wanted to pop on and add that Bianca has been incredibly brave, classy and supportive (of Ioan) throughout this whole circus. What a great woman she is, fleeing abuse then finding happiness and being flung into abuse again, and handling it all with such dignity. I’m glad she’s outing the monster now and I hope she presses charges. Ioan has landed on his feet with Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am 99 % sure it's a fan called K****n who was a Ioan fan back in the 2000s and made a 180 when Ioan killed off his fanclub, though they silently disappeared for a while. When he divorced Alice they became a hate account about him. Their previous account stopped posting when this account started and the writing style is identical.

But I could be wrong. the posting style checks out with a bot too btw because they always say the same things in all of their posts without any nuance (at least other Alice minions, including the Texan, are capable of at least this), but perhaps their mental capacities are just that limited.

I don't agree with those who think that it's a teenager though, for that there is too little GenZ slang, but if you are particulary hateful this isnt going to show....
KH*p**er?
I thought it was the poisonous Lisa MM blogger - largely because of the Israel obsession

Reactions: 10
Alice talking about giving enoug rope must be the most ironic thing she has ever said lmao

also didn't Alice said the other day that saying unhinged (because this is what Ioan called his abusive daughter) is misogynistic?

Is she saying that Bianca "outed" herself for what she is with that post? A victim speaking out?

If Bianca's intention was for Alice to take the bait and say something stupid, she has definitely succeeded.

KH*p**er?
I thought it was the poisonous Lisa MM blogger - largely because of the Israel obsession
arent they the same person?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She's calling BW unhinged and she has 'outed herself'. Projecting again.

1711755052667.png

1711755010563.png

---
Normally we would get "Tone" kicking off around now disparaging 'someone' with MS etc. Shame 'he' can't. 💅

arent they the same person?
Lol I have no idea....I don't know any of Ioan's old fans from way back or who has what accounts
Tone thanked Lisa for all her support ...and the only person really still ranting was the vile AG account so I figured it was the poisonous Lisa MM one

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.