Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. YESSSSSS. What a classy, dignified post. Speaks volumes about the type of person B is, in complete contrast to the unhinged, typo-ridden, abusive, inane rantings of Alice. I am so glad they finally seem to be in a position where they can address this head-on.

Karma is coming. It always does šŸ™

Glad to see you back with us @Hiraeth. Hope Mr H is doing ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Aliceā€™s lawyer will last the weekend?

I can imagine Big Al on the phone to her demanding her to get Bā€™s post taken down.

The poor lawyer explaining Bianca doesnā€™t have a restraining order against her and Al demanding she apply for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Aliceā€™s lawyer will last the weekend?
Thanks for the reminder I havenā€™t done todayā€™s Welsh lesson!

(My football team beat Cardiff City 2-0 today. Thankful for Alun being a rugby man or this could have been our first fight!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do wonder if Ioan is going to throw the towel in on the custody issue. having thrown so much money at it and made no progress - maybe he and Bianca will relocate either to the UK or Australia. There is not much point in them staying in the US, where healthcare costs are high and who knows what the visa position is for Bianca.
There is a reason for this latest post and I don't think it's all about the POW and her cancer diagnosis.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I do wonder if Ioan is going to throw the towel in on the custody issue. having thrown so much money at it and made no progress - maybe he and Bianca will relocate either to the UK or Australia. There is not much point in them staying in the US, where healthcare costs are high and who knows what the visa position is for Bianca.
There is a reason for this latest post and I don't think it's all about the POW and her cancer diagnosis.
I thought the same as Brad Pitt had recently done the same with his custody battle

Reactions: 15
Lin has put a post on the FB group inviting people to converse with her over their issues.
I'm not posting it. Nor will I take up the invitation. It's icky.
I'm glad she's been in therapy and that she thinks everything is okay now.

Reactions: 19
it's of course possible but I doubt it, she has hinted many times before that she will tell more of the true story over time. she just used the Kate issue now as a convenient excuse imo. who knows though

Reactions: 20
I thought the same as Brad Pitt had recently done the same with his custody battle
I thought the same too. But Brad's kids are basically adults now so it's not technically the same thing but I did think well done to Ioan for hanging on this long on to what seems to be a lost cause šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
it's of course possible but I doubt it, she has hinted many times before that she will tell more of the true story over time. she just used the Kate issue now as a convenient excuse imo. who knows though
It's the reference to removing yourself from the situation and getting on with life. I don't think Ioan can be blamed for walking away from his kids at this point. They have been weaponised and at some point you have to say to the kids "I've tried everything to save you and have a relationship with you, I know you are victims too but I'm not going to be abused by you anymore"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I think he is too. Canā€™t blame him of he does tbh.

Reactions: 31
It's the reference to removing yourself from the situation and getting on with life. I don't think Ioan can be blamed for walking away from his kids at this point. They have been weaponised and at some point you have to say to the kids "I've tried everything to save you and have a relationship with you, I know you are victims too but I'm not going to be abused by you anymore"
This is exactly what I think

Reactions: 23
You are determined to make it sound sordid.
Ummmm, no, I am not. I suggest you reread my posts. I am of the opinion there was likely an emotional affair, which I don't blame either of them for at all. Alice wrecked that marriage all by herself and it was a tattered heap of tit long before B came along.

Reactions: 5
yeah but she is always saying this

Reactions: 7
Dangerous rhetoric here. Alice reads here and that will be all the ammunition she needs to once again state affair.
Are you seriously trying to moderate that no-one should speculate about a possible overlap because Alice will read here? This is a site for gossip, speculation and opinions. Alice doesn't need any help in creating her own twisted narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments under the latest ā€˜Alice shows off her 40lb weight lossā€ DM post are not at all positive. Even the DM community is seeing straight through her.

I rather liked ā€œshe still hasnā€™t lost that dash of disturbā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So clearly there will have to be press related to Yo and the divorce because he's going to be in an huge summer movie that's part of a successful franchise. Not many marvel actors have had their children take out restraining orders against them and failed.

There may be a few puff pieces that are being created and the press junket is looming. Bianca may be trying to control what is going to be written about their relationship and how she has navigated The Alice Experience (tm).

Reactions: 23
Are you seriously trying to moderate that no-one should speculate about a possible overlap because Alice will read here? This is a site for gossip, speculation and opinions. Alice doesn't need any help in creating her own twisted narrative.
No I'm not trying to moderate at all. Merely try and tell you so you're aware that you're words are going to cause hurt cause she will cease on them and use them as facts.
---
Ummmm, no, I am not. I suggest you reread my posts. I am of the opinion there was likely an emotional affair, which I don't blame either of them for at all. Alice wrecked that marriage all by herself and it was a tattered heap of tit long before B came along.
By your words you're playing entirely into Alice's hands that there was an affair. Which she will love and dine out on.

Reactions: 6
Reading Bianca's post made me feel so upset. Because how long can things go on with Alice and Tone getting away with their toxic behavior? I know courts move slow but damn this whole thing is so depressing watching the bad people keep escaping punishment while continuing to put their false statements out thru Twitter socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ummmm, no, I am not
We'll have to agree to disagree. The word 'affair' is loaded with judgement as it implies cheating, even if you put the word 'emotional' in front of it. And that was a stick used to beat IG and BW with, very successfully, for a while.

Lin: Iā€™m tired of constant messages from people who say they saw this on Tattle and that in Tattle blah blah blah.

I think it's more that she reads here and then responds on her FB page. Anyway she provided her email if people want to talk to her. I don't think she's that bad but she should have put a statement out on her page when she saw the light. Instead it was just something like 'I won't be mentioning the ex anymore' which wasn't really adequate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So clearly there will have to be press related to Yo and the divorce because he's going to be in an huge summer movie that's part of a successful franchise. Not many marvel actors have had their children take out restraining orders against them and failed.

There may be a few puff pieces that are being created and the press junket is looming. Bianca may be trying to control what is going to be written about their relationship and how she has navigated The Alice Experience (tm).
Yep, agree with this.

Also, they are probably anticipating Alice's attempt to derail Ioan's appearance at the premier, like she always tries to do when he has a big event or occasion coming up. If Bianca can get her side of the story out now, and expose Alice's abuse, Alice's attempt at derailing might have less of an impact, as people will be able to see what she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.