Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may have only ’pushed the dog away’ with her feet but major 🚩
Yes it is - it's bad enough but it's not kicking.

BW: Ella pushed Bear away with her foot, saying, "bleeping dog."

IG: They were not responsive to Bear. They pushed him away with their feet.

Elsie did the same that's why I don't hold out much hope for her with the insanity she has to live with.
---
It’s the worst thing Alice has done to her kids reputations
Yes. The internet is forever.

1711211689725.png

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Was this when he couldn’t come to the house because she’d confront him and scream at him in the street?
Not to mention mooning him out in the driveway.🤬🤮 It was all just a ruse to get him to the house so mAlice could abuse him some more, and who knows what she and her mini-me might have accused him of. And why should he play Uber with a kid who‘s been rejecting and disrespecting him for months?

Reactions: 19
Yes it is - it's bad enough but it's not kicking.

BW: Ella pushed Bear away with her foot, saying, "bleeping dog."

IG: They were not responsive to Bear. They pushed him away with their feet.

Elsie did the same that's why I don't hold out much hope for her with the insanity she has to live with.
---

Yes. The internet is forever.

View attachment 2832510
I wonder if Elsie was just copying what Ella did (since she is the leader of Alice's mission), because that two children simulteanously react like this to a dog is INSANE. I mean I would probably hug Hitler's dog for that mattet (lol), so that is not a natural reaction for someone that is used to dogs. heat of the moment, sure, can happen, but it's hard to believe that it happens to two at once.

obviously it's possible that - since Ioan followed our 😜 advice to try to make the bonding with the kids easier by introducing them first to the dog before meeting Bianca (he mentioned that the kids had already met him) - Alice instructed them to not fall for this again and be as toxic to the dog as it's humanly possible (hence "only" pushing, but tbh two kids pushing a dog is as bad as a kick :cry:)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
two kids pushing a dog is as bad as a kick
A kick is more aggressive. Their behaviour was bad enough so no need to exaggerate it. It fuels the Alice BS that we are 'going after the kids'.

I came across this. This is why we don't know the half of it. AFE has done worse than we know about and we won't get the full story, but we know enough. IG still seems to have a lot of empathy for AFE which includes overpaying her. I would have been a lot tougher. As for this: Has gathered extensive evidence of the other persons aggression – often including recordings of them - AFE was desperate to try and make IG snap and then video him shouting etc as 'evidence'. Sadly she didn't get her wish so she got the kids to lie and made a fool of Ella in court and in the papers with her fake RO/CHO scam.

1711213689465.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A kick is more aggressive. Their behaviour was bad enough so no need to exaggerate it. It fuels the Alice BS that we are 'going after the kids'.

I came across this. This is why we don't know the half of it. AFE has done worse than we know about and we won't get the full story, but we know enough. IG still seems to have a lot of empathy for AFE which includes overpaying her. I would have been a lot tougher. As for this: Has gathered extensive evidence of the other persons aggression – often including recordings of them - AFE was desperate to try and make IG snap and then video him shouting etc as 'evidence'. Sadly she didn't get her wish so she got the kids to lie and made a fool of Ella in court and in the papers with her fake RO/CHO scam.

View attachment 2832561
I think that yo knows that if he doesn't pay Alice will bring up the abuse levels to the kids to be irreversible.

She very much can harm the kids more and I am really curious as to what will be added with the new discovery opened.

I think he will give information that undoubtedly shows how abusive Alice is. She is getting paid ten thousand dollars a month and just yesterday saying she doesn't have money.

That is beyond insane. What will happen is now the information will come out so the kids will know how abusive she is. That's the endgame.

Reactions: 22
When do we expect the uptick of 'I will be homeless in a month's time' Is tony or any of the other loons still tweeting?

Reactions: 9
Oh jeez, I've had pregablin on and off for pain, and it used to give me such a dry throat, it was so bad I had to stop taking it 😕
I've not properly caught up on this thread, but I'm sure none of mean to offend anyone with our comments, I mean we are not mAlice 😉

If this has happened to anyone please let me know: Tuesday i come back from holiday with my BF, i had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) BF slept the whole way, but the stewards really helped me) anyway since we collected our luggage, ive been ghosted, didnt even bother to check if i got home okay 😕
What a catastrophic dick of an hole he is. I have had this myself. Nothing I did, and nothing you did. In my case, based on what I found out later, it was a very lucky escape.
---
Not again
Okay, you ‘orrible lot. Own up - which one of you is Vlad?
(Presents you with 💐 in thanks for the 😹)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
this was january 2022 I think. It was before the TRO but after Ioan had returned from France. So not that incident.

We were speculating at the time whether Ioan couldnt do that because it would have required him to turn up at the house and thus risk seeing Alice. No restraining order was in place back then, but the situation was obviously serious enough to not go near her.

tbh she is right in a way. It takes courage to abuse/disown your parent and yet still ask for personal favours. Just like she expected him to pay 50k/year for private education despite disowning and threatening him.

It shows pretty well why anyone who thinks children should have "rights" to make such far-reaching decisions like disowning a parent need a reality check. They don't understand that this tit has downsides (even if Ioan is waaaaaay kinder than the average person)

yep
I dont know about courage in this particular instance: normally - yes, but she was taught from birth to use him as commodity and disrespect him. Also I think mAlice talks about "courage" here because they all are so "terrified of him"

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I dont know about courage in this particular instance: normally - yes, but she was taught from birth to use him as commodity and disrespect him. Also I think mAlice talks about "courage" here because they all are so "terrified of him"
Not so much courage as a lot of nerve. Mommie Dearest taught her well.

• Sick

View attachment 2832561
Talking of overpaying that bottom feeding fish, doesn't the temporary agreement expire in April for the 10k a month?
I can't recall if a court date is set for that, or needs to be set, because she hasn't provided her financials. Surely now she has a new lawyer there is no reason for her full financials to be submitted 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Looking forward to finding out how much she owes Ioan 💅
---
What a catastrophic dick of an hole he is. I have had this myself. Nothing I did, and nothing you did. In my case, based on what I found out later, it was a very lucky escape.
---

Okay, you ‘orrible lot. Own up - which one of you is Vlad?
(Presents you with 💐 in thanks for the 😹)
Thank you gorgeous! I'm uspet, as we got on so well, we both had crushes on each other 30 odd years ago, and it had been like a fairy tail, after the previous narc, i felt so lucky and happy, but I do believe things happen for a reason, so I'll allow myself to be upset and get it out my system and move on. I shan't do a mAlice though, so don't panic 🤣
---
The Covid test remark was soooooo weird.

The poor thing having to spend seconds swabbing her child’s noses with no help! Like WTF?? 😂😂😂
Malice should spare a thought for us that had to do our own 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Talking of overpaying that bottom feeding fish, doesn't the temporary agreement expire in April for the 10k a month?
I can't recall if a court date is set for that, or needs to be set, because she hasn't provided her financials. Surely now she has a new lawyer there is no reason for her full financials to be submitted 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Looking forward to finding out how much she owes Ioan 💅
---

Thank you gorgeous! I'm uspet, as we got on so well, we both had crushes on each other 30 odd years ago, and it had been like a fairy tail, after the previous narc, i felt so lucky and happy, but I do believe things happen for a reason, so I'll allow myself to be upset and get it out my system and move on. I shan't do a mAlice though, so don't panic 🤣
---

Malice should spare a thought for us that had to do our own 🤣🤣
I am sure Welp will have an answer about the financials, but I suspect the monthly allowance will be extended until July when the new trial date is set. The last thing IG needs is (M)alice to creating havoc just as BB4 is released. She will anyway because Bianca will be on the red carpet, not her or the girls. The lease should expire about 5th May, so she has about 6 weeks before she has to move unless she manages to extend the lease again.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am sure Welp will have an answer about the financials, but I suspect the monthly allowance will be extended until July when the new trial date is set. The last thing IG needs is (M)alice to creating havoc just as BB4 is released. She will anyway because Bianca will be on the red carpet, not her or the girls. The lease should expire about 5th May, so she has about 6 weeks before she has to move unless she manages to extend the lease again.
You are probably right about the payments, it just frustrates me that she is getting all that money, after all the hell she has put everyone through 😔.
But, she'll just end up owing him more in the long run. I'll laugh my arse off, if he doesn't have to pay her any money (apart from child support) for the next 5 years 😉

You are probably right about the payments, it just frustrates me that she is getting all that money, after all the hell she has put everyone through 😔.
But, she'll just end up owing him more in the long run. I'll laugh my arse off, if he doesn't have to pay her any money (apart from child support) for the next 5 years 😉
Don’t worry lulu, most of that money goes on rent, she’s not exactly rolling in it.

I’m sure a lot of us on here make that money easily. Without 2 kids in the mix. And are mortgage free with investments 💅

I’d be UTTERLY petrified if I were her.

Reactions: 14
after the previous narc, i felt so lucky and happy
This one might have been another narc. Did he lovebomb? That makes the narc discard all the more bewildering.

Very little traction on her Trump post lol. Well not many likes anyway.

1711233984636.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect that Ioan will try to get the overpayments back over Alice's pension and the part of his pension that Alice would have been entitled to, and if that is not enough by stop paying spousal support at a later date. All this has the advantage that nothing of this impacts the kids. So I suspect Ioan will keep paying spousal support (but obviously not as much as in the past months) so long the score can be settled otherwise. can go a long time depending on how far reaching you see "life time support", he has overpaid around 400k, probably more if you include what Alice owes him over the house and what she may owe him over him covering too much of her lawyer costs, ignoring this that equals something between 10-20 years (the latter if you take his earnings last year, the former if you take his baseline earnings that he is unlikely to reach again regulary)

He has a lot of leverage here because him overpaying her is not given him any return (like that the kids are more open to him, at least from what we know, last time the deal was that he was able to access his money immediately, but this time Alice will have nothing to offer). so he could quite easily play hard here and say (essentially bluffing) he will stop being generous, which may force Alice into settling.

Bottom line though is that any "extension" of that spousal support will have to be with his blessings, unless Alice files an emergency order and the judge decides that interim support should be this high etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Too funny to see Alice getting told off by all her Trump loving supporters 😂 She is universally supported by the Trump fans and she doesn’t even realize it. Lols

• Haha
Reactions: 24
noticed that Bianca recently started following the San Ysidro in Santa Barbara which is very popular for both weddings and honeymoons. And kept in a pretty French-style 😜

would be shocked tbh if they risk it being anywhere near close to LA.

edit: ah, Roma Downey is staying there this weekend. Bianca probably saw it there. She may re-consider when they see the prices though 😭
---
Hi Alice. Maybe DM Bill?

View attachment 2833398
in tech this is very true. Alice clearly chosed the wrong job /s
Too funny to see Alice getting told off by all her Trump loving supporters 😂 She is universally supported by the Trump fans and she doesn’t even realize it. Lols
yeah, her fanbase has changed a lot now. not that her original one was better (and many are still left of them), but she doesnt seem to realize that her take on divorces (since it negatively affects her) aligns 100 % with very extreme republican ideas, hence why she attracted these kind of followers. She even attacked the concept of a no fault divorce for heavens sake!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.