Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp as you are the Oracle (my loving nickname for you!) I will refer to your better judgement, I just think she secretly agrees with a lot of his stances, I mean just look at how many of her "fans" are Trump supporters, I had to laugh when I saw that 🤣
Thing is she loves an argument, and will pick one with practically anyone, on any subject, just to ensure she remains in the public eye. As we know mAlice doesn't care about bad publicity, she needs her narc supply!
Any money you like, if Trump asked her to marry him, she'd be up the isle quicker than a whippet 😉
You're generous today Lulu. Personally I can't quite see Alice managing the speed and grace of a whippet. Harumphing up the aisle like a massive male walrus hunting down it's prey is how I see her marrying Trump. With Trump harumphing right back.

I'm so excited. While searching for walrus gifs I found out how Alice lost the weight! I'm ashamed to say I doubted her workout ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone upthread said she will always have Tattle. That’s a thread suggestion right there.

The fans, the roles, the red carpet and the man are long gone, but she’ll always have Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she seems to think that somehow the rent money will magically continue to appear.
The day she puts the GFM and plugs her Cameos on her Insta and resurrects her Etsy shop is the day I believe she has money issues. The Ioan gravy train is still operational (for the moment!) and she still has her secret stash of money so she's buying La Mer on ebay. Also if @StoneMountain reports she is selling on ebay, that will be telling!

Reactions: 15
You're generous today Lulu. Personally I can't quite see Alice managing the speed and grace of a whippet. Harumphing up the aisle like a massive male walrus hunting down it's prey is how I see her marrying Trump. With Trump harumphing right back.

I'm so excited. While searching for walrus gifs I found out how Alice lost the weight! I'm ashamed to say I doubted her workout ethic.

That 2nd GIF 💀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BB4 trailer out.
Someone's going to be happy that it doesn't seem to have Ioan in it.
Forgetting as always he funds her lifestyle obvs.

Reactions: 10
BB4 trailer out.
Someone's going to be happy that it doesn't seem to have Ioan in it.
Forgetting as always he funds her lifestyle obvs.
as are many others, if that makes her happy she is lame 🤪

He is number 7 on the call list though, that's pretty high if you consider that the first five are set by Smith, Lawrence and the AMMO gang. He got a 200k paycheck for it after all.

Rhea Seehorn is not even listed as a regular cast member *sad noises*

Reactions: 16

He is number 7 on the call list though, that's pretty high if you consider that the first five are set by Smith, Lawrence and the AMMO gang. He got a 200k paycheck for it after all.

Definitely agree this is massive for him. But she is that pathetic she will hold onto the trailer with glee that it doesn't include him and how it fits into her narrative that it isn't a big role for him.
However she as an actress (🤣) will know that there normally are a few trailers in the run up to a big release so chances are this was just to reintroduce the characters and story and then perhaps in another he'll pop up and burst her bubble.

I'm happy for him. Trailer looks good.

Wonder if Ioan is playing a good guy or bad guy in it. Just watched the trailer and i cant wait to watch! Love the films and glad the guy who played the secret son is back 🙌🏻

Reactions: 11
BB4 is easy money and the residuals will be nice. Not gonna watch it though.

Wonder what's happening with AROS?

Reactions: 8
First of many trailers though, one will likely have Yo in it.

It's not my sort of film but I'll watch it when it streams just because Yo is in it this time. He deserves all the random anonymous support he can get.

It's cute that Bianca just celebrates the movie trailer, if he was still with Alice she would post some backhanded compliment or insist he only got the job because of her.

Reactions: 31
Just for any lurkers to know, I am going to see this film and taking my family purely to show support for Ioan.

I'm not bothered about the film but I'm sure we'll have a good time anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm almost every week at the cinemas so I'd have watched this regardless 🤣

• Heart
Question for you guys

Do you guys think that’s Ioan would have been a way bigger actor if he hadn’t defended Alice to that fan club? I’ve been thinking about that lately and I was watching Dr Phil episodes on narcissists and I was immediately reminded to look here lol

Reactions: 19
Did anyone watch liar? I loved how he turned bad in that. I mean he was bad but how he played good then just turned bad it was such a good twist😂 i had only ever watched him in good guy roles before that. Still hoping he comes back in another universe for Mr Fantastic 😅 I hope whatever the role is it allows him more success 🙌🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.