Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hiraeth , you have experience drafting prenups - is Alice's prenup 'full of holes' and open to challenge in your opinion?
I can imagine Janina's strategy is going to be to 1. try to poke holes in the prenup 2. get lifetime spousal support due to long marriage 3. get additional support due to 'illness' and a previous pattern of behaviour of Ioan supporting her while she was 'bedbound'. 4. try to get around DVRO via 'mental breakdown'
I'll be waiting in the wings while Janina tries to get Alice to provide medical proof of her diagnoses and illnesses and mental breakdown............
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@Hiraeth , you have experience drafting prenups - is Alice's prenup 'full of holes' and open to challenge?
I can imagine Janina's strategy is going to be to 1. try to poke holes in the prenup 2. get lifetime spousal support due to long marriage 3. get additional support due to 'illness' and a previous pattern of behaviour of Ioan supporting her while she was 'bedbound'. 4. try to get around DVRO via 'mental breakdown'
I'll be waiting in the wings while Janina tries to get Alice to provide medical proof of her diagnoses and illnesses and mental breakdown............
View attachment 2813759
Just FYI the law about getting support due to "pattern of behavior" she was talking about is about cohabirating non-married couples, this assumption already exists for married couples and is covered over spousal support. That's why California makes spousal support depending on the marriage length.

Obviously lawyers can always argue anything and perhaps set a precedent, but even if they tried the "pattern of behavior confirming oral agreement" argument Alice was going to auditions and had nannies, so she didnt give up any career like in the Marvin case that would serve as an indicator for the agreement to exist. Plus both Ioan and Alice have denied that they had an agreement that she would stay home (Alice has multiple times contradicted herself here, so her case has no legs to stand on)

I think the chances for lifetime spousal support is very low considering how much she owes him. Unless Ioan keeps his whole pension and gets Alice's too or something.

No DVRO has ever been believably explained by an mental breakdown. Her appeal time has long passed for this, and even for the child custody case she'd need to deliver proof that none of the things that lead to the DVRO hinders her abilities to parent.

The only point she has a minor chance is the prenup, because this can always go either way, but California tends to enforce them. And if none of her previous 5 lawyers found something, then I doubt #6 will either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I’ve restarted the Welsh course on Duolingo today again (third time lucky 🤞) And I’m aiming to keep my daily streak running for longer than Alice’s current lawyer lasts.

069DA980-21C0-4C4E-9B05-2546FF4FF822.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Idk, I'm still side-eying that honeyfund to buy herself a house.

Obviously I'm doing this life thing wrong. If anyone here wants to chip in and buy me a house I won't say no.
OMG that slipped under my radar I had to google it. But I’m relieved to say it’s not a GFM its just a way of giving cash gifts for a wedding and tbh I quite like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
OMG that slipped under my radar I had to google it. But I’m relieved to say it’s not a GFM its just a way of giving cash gifts for a wedding and tbh I quite like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That is a good idea actually.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Janina. I think she's really going to be gasping for those cocktails on the Alice bleeping Evans Ex Lawyers Beach sooner rather than later. At this rate, they might as well just all go on a daytrip cruise and really let their hair down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who was the lawyer before Leon? There's been so many that we need a dramatis personae.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The policy holder may have to pay a deductible. But that ain’t Alice.

Don’t believe what she and kids describe as panic attacks meet the clinical definition. Panic Attacks are random and rarely triggered by a stressor.

Anxiety is caused by stressors. The biggest stressor in their lives is Alice who needs them anxious to control them.
---

I think Alice intentionally lies and deceives people about illness to get her own way. I don’t think she meets the definition of hypochondria which is a real health anxiety. She is faking and lying that she has a real condition. Practically all the symptoms she reports are classic presentations. She is blatantly lying.
Alice could have the autoimmune disease I was just diagnosed with, because I certainly don't want it. I can not believe Alice lies about having diseases when she is obviously healthy as a horse. Someday she might actually get her wish and then she will really be upset.
---
Hypochondriacs are actually sick people. It’s an anxiety disorder and they actually think they are dying. They need medical help, just not the kind they think. So no. Don’t fine them. Provide them with the therapy they so desperately need.
Alice hates therapy, she doesn't even want the girls to have therapy.
---
It's doubly infuriating if it did happen because she's put Ella in the position of making adult decisions regarding both her mother's health and the family finances. The thing with Alice is this story could be complete BS, partially true, mainly true or all true. But the reality is she would have no qualms about putting those sort of adult burdens on her 13 year old daughter.
That makes me wonder, did Gloria ever call 911 after getting off the phone with Ioan in Australia when Alice was supposedly lying on the kitchen floor not breathing? Did an ambulance take Alice to the hospital or did Alice just get off the kitchen floor and get another glass of wine. 🤔
---
View attachment 2813224

She always hides behind the kids. "The kid are unhappy" = I'm unhappy about not being able to squat forever in a house that I didn't pay for. 'put them in a flat' - that's what you did AFE - a huuuuge 3 bed apartment in BH that you can't afford for much longer. Such a whiny entitled Karen!

Does Janina realise yet that AFE will never produce evidence of her financials?
What happens if Alice never produces her financials, will she just get away with it?
---
I think that prenup is quite watertight with all those signatures wouldn’t you?
Wouldn't Alice have understood what she was signing, after all she is ‘the smartest one in the room’ after all, so she says.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
“I didn’t know what I was signing. They forced me to sign here, here, here, here… here, here… here, here, here, here, here… here… here… here, here, here, here”, ad nauseum.

I’m just sat here patiently waiting for the penny to drop that she’s broke AF and that lifestyle she thought she had is never coming back.

Chop chop Alice - room for one more in Brizzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If Janina needs to get up to speed she should read the wiki here, because Alice will never tell her to truth, and will leave out all the unfavourable bits.

Reactions: 19
If Janina needs to get up to speed she should read the wiki here, because Alice will never tell her to truth, and will leave out all the unfavourable bits.
Are lawyers able to call the previous lawyers to get the skinny on their new client?

I also think she is doing this to waste even more of IG's money. Does she know it will come out of money that he owes her yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Are lawyers able to call the previous lawyers to get the skinny on their new client?

I also think she is doing this to waste even more of IG's money. Does she know it will come out of money that he owes her yet?
Wouldn't that be considered unethical?
plus (and I dont know, Im curious) would that even matter as long as they pay?

Reactions: 9
@Hiraeth , you have experience drafting prenups - is Alice's prenup 'full of holes' and open to challenge in your opinion?
View attachment 2813759
I can't catch up with this thread at all until later today, but the prenup is very solid and, while anything can be challenged in a divorce, any challenge is very likely to fail. I'll explain my reasoning later today!
---

Although I'm sure her previous lawyers would love to dish about their nightmare of a client, most everything except for general impressions is attorney-client privileged. An ethical attorney would avoid even discussing a previous client in general.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm sure her previous lawyers would love to dish about their nightmare of a client, most everything except for general impressions is attorney-client privileged. An ethical attorney would avoid even discussing a previous client in general.
Yeah. Janina would be able to look through the filings (same as we have) and see how many previous lawyers there have been. The filings paint a picture alright - her defence against the TRO was "whatever it was, I didn't do it". And her financial filing with $3k a month for utilities, 'childcare' for an unemployed actress etc.

I notice her pattern is male attorney, then female, then male and now female again. Or perhaps the problem is you, Alice!

Reactions: 20
btw Alice's alt is still alive and kicking - still private tho 😜
Who was the lawyer before Leon? There's been so many that we need a dramatis personae.
she mentioned her on twitter, must have been around september 2021 (along with a mediator)

no idea about lawyer #1 though, she will have dropped whoever it was after dropping collaborative. Would guess it was either the lawyer she had for the prenup or someone recommended/provided by Ioan's - since it was collaborative not unlikely

Considering that 2 of the 3 lawyer changes for Ioan were forced (Alice dropping collaborative, Anne being called up, and I would suspect he only dropped the other lawyer in-between because Alice's abuse needed a strategy-change which is abuse since they werent litigating in court until then at all) it is quite the effort that Alice dropped 5 of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
her defence against the TRO was "whatever it was, I didn't do it".
Actually her defence against the TRO was "I lost my mind because my husband abandoned me and his children".

I'm not sure "losing your mind" means you defame and abuse him for months on end.

She's said this in a tweet somewhere, I just can't search for it right now.

Although I'm sure her previous lawyers would love to dish about their nightmare of a client, most everything except for general impressions is attorney-client privileged. An ethical attorney would avoid even discussing a previous client in general.
Ahhh man, does this mean there’s no secret lawyers-only review site? Like Tripadvisor for clients?

Paid on time, took advice on board, lovely handwriting. Solid recommend ⭐⭐⭐

Hard work! Failed to turn up for appointments, sent a “Marjorie” to take notes but never read them; declined to use client waiting area and insisted on sitting in my filing cabinet. Terrible scarves. AVOID. 🚫🚫🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Actually her defence against the TRO was "I lost my mind because my husband abandoned me and his children".
There was a filing were she said "whatever it was, I didn't do it" and that she hadn't read the TRO. 🤥

There were lots of tweets too about her 'abandonment' as if she was a 2 year old.

Alice's alt is still alive and kicking - still private tho 😜
She will never give up twitter. It's like crack to her.

Reactions: 19
There was a filing were she said "whatever it was, I didn't do it" and that she hadn't read the TRO. 🤥
Yes, I remember that!

It was something like "I have no idea what the defendant is going to accuse me of, but whatever lies he accuses me of, I didn't do it".

I think it's in the same document where she claims she doesn't know where Ioan lives, despite her saying on Twitter earlier that she does know where he lives.

I was referring to later, where she did admit she did things which warranted a DVRO, but she still tried to claim she was acting within her rights, as Ioan had treated her so terribly by abandoning her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.