Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Wonder if Ioan is playing a good guy or bad guy in it. Just watched the trailer and i cant wait to watch! Love the films and glad the guy who played the secret son is back 🙌🏻
Isn’t he playing a politician? So he is crooked. 😂 Either way I can’t wait. I am a huge fan of the franchise.
---
Is Vanessa Hudgens in it ? She wasn’t in the trailer either.
She is. You could see her for 1.5 seconds. Ha

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Anyone else (in the UK) just watched My Wife The Abuser on channel 5? If not watch it on catch-up. It's about Sheree Spencer who got four years for abuse of her husband. So many similarities to Alice Evans.
I'm gonna put this on my watch list, as sad as it sounds!

Reactions: 8

Citney

VIP Member
I think they are reading glasses which is a common need in middle age. In her latest photo op, she is wearing them because she thinks it looks cool and quirky or intelligent. :oops: She needs new glasses imo, ones that actually suit her. Also, she has crazy eyes.

The make up is wonky. As for the hair, is she trying to imply she's too poor for a hairdresser? On $10k a month??

View attachment 2816809
What happened to make her stop having microblading on her brows? She had better get to a decent hair salon, have her brows done and fresh botox because the money train is about to come to a full stop.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
BB4 is easy money and the residuals will be nice. Not gonna watch it though.

Wonder what's happening with AROS?

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
Cripes, she can do what she wants! I mentally cheer her on when she pushes back a little. They've both been amazingly restrained and if AFE chooses to stalk her then that's her lookout.

If the situation was delicate then maybe it would be unwise but nothing is going to change Alice from her self destructive behaviour. She's set herself on a journey to destruction and she's determined to take the girls with her. A little bit of liking by Bianca will change nothing.
This is fair. Not trying to justify but I was whacked on mega meds when I posted this at stupid o’clock Uk time. She can indeed like what she wants, but I still think she has to be careful with the Alice spies. No upset intended.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
she looks so unwell
Well with her lifestyle, that's not surprising. If she carries on like this she won't have to fake ailments, she really will be ill.

Welp do you have the last Cameo she did? I can't find it online. It does show the bravado is gone.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She needs a stylist so bad.
Why - for her acting career? 🤭 She doesn't accept advice anyway. We even gave it here for free.
---
Alice did everything she could to scupper IG’s career
After the split yes but not before it. She wanted the A list lifestyle and all the red carpet events etc as his plus one. I think it's different with your ex. Was he relying on you to pay the bills for him to be a kept man or get in the papers or showbiz sites? Alice was. That said she wrecked his fanbase as she was jealous but the fan website was an expense not an earner.

Last edited:

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Honestly Lulu, men can be kind of dense. Is he ignoring your texts? THAT would be clear cut. If neither of you have texted, just send a msg and ask what’s going on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.

I would not ask what is going on. (I am no man but even as a woman if someone would confront me with that I would feel apprehensive and it would feel aggressive to me).
So, do not ask that yet. You can always tell him in the future in the comfortable setting that not hearing from him made you sad (insert any emotion you feel). However, if he has really ghosted you, there is no need to tell him anything.

If neither of you have sent texts, I would just text him but about something else. Asking about something -- e.g. what was the name of the ... you told me about or something else related to something he has told you about or from your shared past or even from that trip, with positive connotations totally innocent and with no innuendos. Or ask him can he can be your hero and help you out with something (catsitting even, if he is ok with cats).
See if he responds. Try to work a compliment into your question.
All humans love deserved compliments. Bee seems to be really good with them.

ETA:
Hmm, I read now the following posts
You are clearly hurt. If it was a new acquaintance, I would say, hell with it. However, as it is someone you have known for many years, I would reach out like i said. You say he failed you once and you gave him another chance. Did you call him out on his failure. If you did, he might be afraid of that.
Then again perhaps your panic attack was something he could not handle and made him feel inadequate and he did not know how to behave. Because if he is a jerk, you'd found aout about it long time ago? He might be clueless..

Last edited:

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think you probably meant the child custody, child and/or spousal support, and any other financial matters relating to the divorce will be finalized this year.
No I meant what I said. It's a bifurcated divorce and while he is free to marry Bianca at any time, the nitty gritty of the divorce, ie, money and the kids have not been finalised.
---
Question, would the threads remain under the celebrity umbrella, or would they be shuffled off to the bargain basement bin?
I don't see a need to move it. She is a Z list celeb just like Jodie Marsh, Daniella Westbrook and Sara Davies whoever she is.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Takes Alice on as a client, immediately goes on vacation.

Perhaps Leon et al. are so exclusive on their secret beach that they would not let any non-AFE-survivors to join and Janina really wanted to go there and party hard with others. So... :D
Clever minx!
---
Janina has her priorities sorted

... or perhaps she is scoping out the resort where the "mAlice survivors Club" meet - Leon, Marie and Bernal are probably there with cocktails and doing shots 🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃
Oh, just saw it! We think alike! 😁

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
I totally support her finding a new bf asap. It might actually be beneficial for the girls. She will have someone else to obsess with.
It wouldn't last long. Alice would be too jealous if he paid any attention to the girls. She'd prefer her dates to ignore them.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I haven’t forensically examined the latest photo but she looks much better and healthier to me. I am sure she has used filters, and if you saw her in the wild you would see she looked a bit different to the photo, but she is a million miles away from spam face. (BW also uses filters occasionally. Very few Instagram photos are au natural.)