Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Idk, I'm still side-eying that honeyfund to buy herself a house.

Obviously I'm doing this life thing wrong. If anyone here wants to chip in and buy me a house I won't say no.
OMG that slipped under my radar I had to google it. But I’m relieved to say it’s not a GFM its just a way of giving cash gifts for a wedding and tbh I quite like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Bluemoonday

Bernal schmernal. I'm now shipping Alice and Steve. Their ship name will be SteAl and I am sure he will delight us with stunning shots of her tits akimbo in moody black and white photos.
He does seem to be a boob aficionado judging by his portfolio… 😬

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If I was in Alice's position, I'd opt for a cut like this. It would flatter her face and it's a great cut for thinning hair. It's also very easy to style. The 50's can be a time of reinvention ~ especially post divorce. This would also look fabulous in brown.

I'm a realist. This woman loves her red lippy and eccentric sense of style. I say work with what you have and honor what you love.

Thank you for coming to my
"Growing older my way or the fucking highway" Ted Talk.

MOO

View attachment 2823039
They have different colouring. AFE is white as a ghost and the red lippy just doesn't work. (How can she be that white in LA??) As for the hair, a pixie style might suit. She won't try it though.

1710880301607.png

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Typo? She's 1.63m, 5'4".
Just an exaggeration 😬 She always looks so tiny when she's next to Heidi.

Really hoping Alice isn't messing about and has something / someone to obsess over rather than the girls, Ioan and Bianca, though god help him if he dumps her!

welp

VIP Member
It's cringe. She doesn't want them to grow up so she can be a 'full-time mum' for the next 30 years.
---

His 'visitation' is now the weekly reunification therapy with them on Saturdays. I wonder if AFE is still trying to sabotage that? How many ailments/outings will the kids have had on Saturdays?
i dont think anyone ever said it's on saturdays. that was just speculation here because he used to have visituation with them there

Ellegee

VIP Member
View attachment 2816907

There's something more going on with the set of pictures and the need to distinguish what "cutting" she's talking about. She looks bad and referring to something that might trigger people. Why?

It stands out because it's not the way she typically writes. There is a need to ensure people (professionals?) know that.

What an odd rejoinder.
She could have edited it to say she cut her hair up a bit more rather than leave it & add that line in at the end

ChangeYourName

as are many others, if that makes her happy she is lame 🤪

He is number 7 on the call list though, that's pretty high if you consider that the first five are set by Smith, Lawrence and the AMMO gang. He got a 200k paycheck for it after all.

Rhea Seehorn is not even listed as a regular cast member *sad noises*
Is Vanessa Hudgens in it ? She wasn’t in the trailer either.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Because AFE can't seem to part with her paid friend / maid. She even raided IG's bank account to pay for her after IG said he wouldn't. Now it's $3.5k a month for her which I don't believe but I doubt she is history either. There is a weird relationship with the maid who AFE has inserted into her divorce and even into the fake RO attempt when Gloria was supposed to be a witness laughably.

When you think she's finally history, AFE involves her again.
I didn't realise she was still paying her $3.5k a month! Is that in the latest expenses? For some reason I thought she had stopped paying her.

I am being lazy right now because I'm trying to do something else, I could just look at the latest expenses myself but I thought I'd just ask you!

Shadow_Wolf

Alice's latest follows

I can see what her tactic will be in the upcoming trial. Doesn't she realize that the story is now set, she is the domestic abuser, not Ioan, and one day the girls will see that as well.
As to the AI story, you would think she would speak out about it from her pulpit, she is an influencer, don't you know !
Ahh, yes. Reneé Izambard. Great call there, mAlice. It appears she lives off the same alley mAlice does, taking great delight in accusing their famous ex husbands of stuff that never happened.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I think a few of us predicated she’s going to try and pull a Lauren Goodger to keep in the press. This is literally Lauren’s gig. She posts pretty selfies and then gets papped by her own people looking very average, overweight and over filtered. She’s basically made her living winding people up for over a decade and enough people are obsessed with it to keep the comments on her article's coming in. In recent years it doesn’t earn einough so she’s doing OF too.
Difference is, Lauren is actually good at her little gig, she goes all out on it. Constantly offering up new storylines to go with the pics. The insults she gets don’t seem to bother her at all but then again they’re what keep the cash coming in, so why would they.
Lauren's thread is a good read.
Spelt her name with a y cause I'm constantly on that skank Goodman thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Irishwidz

VIP Member
She's pretending she has a date at 1pm . 🙈
She intends to drink wherever she is unless she really has lost her license perhaps drink driving ?

Can the 14 yr old legally be left in charge of younger kid like UK law ?

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Mr Arctic and I are just having dinner while watching Lost (I know, we’re a bit late to the game), and a minute ago, it happened - we both dropped our forks and shouted in unison, „OMG, it‘s ALICE!“

Seriously, they need to slap a trigger warning on this episode - it can severely traumatize us unsuspecting townsfolk! 🙈😂

I remember watching those episodes, and I remember knowing she was pregnant at the time she filmed. An oversized shirt can mask all sorts of things.

IMG_0062.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6