Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
that was april 2021

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What...you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet [some thought she said bitch btw]
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink [drinks]
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: [inaudiable] finish a assignment. I deigned [inaudible, Ella interrupts him all the time]
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: when she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?
@welp, what was this from? I don't recall this.

Reactions: 6

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Richard Armitage is now live on the ITV Oscars show, you just have to tolerate Jonathan Ross

smartalec

IMO it was a combination of:
  • Ioan being stuck with Alice during lockdown
  • Alice's unhealthy interest in social media, specifically her threat of suicide when she fell out with someone on Twitter; and insulting Ioan on it
  • Ioan giving up drinking
  • Ioan being on set in Australia and mixing with normal, down-to-earth people
  • Alice losing her looks, her one mitigating factor
I think Ioan said in the court documents that Alice had always been emotionally and physically abusive to him. I think being forced to stay with her in lockdown, with nowhere to escape to, finally pushed him over the edge.
Interesting. I don’t know anything about his relationship with alcohol. Being away is probably a massive factor - often a loss of control which is hugely triggering to an abuser and gives the victim space to think.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Lots of companies use gmail now, it’s easy, familiar and has a lot of useful tools so that’s not really a factor, I’m just curious why she took Alice on. It seems quite a big step up from Bernal. 🤔

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I’m watching this now and it’s one of the most harrowing things I’ve ever seen. The footage is horrific where she physically beating him and at the same time telling the kids to go the neighbours and tell them Dad is the abuser.

She has literally projected every single thing she was doing on him when being interviewed by the police.

It broke my heart when he told his oldest daughter it was okay for her to join in with the abuse when the mother prompted her and they agreed that she would wink at him so they knew she didn’t mean it
It's on 9Now in Australia if any Aussies want to watch it. I was going to watch it last night, but it says it's a 2 parter and they only have part 1 up atm. I like to binge watch shows. It sounds pretty horrific though, I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
If I was in Alice's position, I'd opt for a cut like this. It would flatter her face and it's a great cut for thinning hair. It's also very easy to style. The 50's can be a time of reinvention ~ especially post divorce. This would also look fabulous in brown.

I'm a realist. This woman loves her red lippy and eccentric sense of style. I say work with what you have and honor what you love.

Thank you for coming to my
"Growing older my way or the fucking highway" Ted Talk.

MOO

View attachment 2823039
I think her hair is too fine to manage this style without a lot of maintenance and care.....and we know how lazy Alice is - she would never manage the product application, blowdrying, cut and colour maintenance. It's a nice idea, but not for someone with Alice's level of sloth and neglect re: self care. MOO!

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
It looks more like her hair broke into a bob rather than was cut. She should really consider going back to wigs.

View attachment 2805796

No. It never will.

View attachment 2805800
Is that supposed to be the same day? Wasn’t her scarf red in the other pic? The someone special could have been one of her kids. Also, she’d actually look quite nice if she stopped wearing the giant glasses. They take over her entire face.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
after the previous narc, i felt so lucky and happy
This one might have been another narc. Did he lovebomb? That makes the narc discard all the more bewildering.

Very little traction on her Trump post lol. Well not many likes anyway.

1711233984636.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
I don't think they do love her for her. They seem more fixated on the younger version of her and also her "fame" and the fact that she replies to them. If I remember correctly, Salad Cream Clive is actually married, and his wife was very sick herself around the time he was sending Alice care packages. I think these men see what they want to see, and are extremely dodgy themselves. It's easy to fantasize about a celebrity from a distance, especially when they are buttering you up, but the reality of Alice would be a whole different thing Imo. But as you said, unless they come into money, Alice isn't going to look twice at the likes of them. They are good for a quick ego stroke on SM but she wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.
I agree but I still think its liking her for her - yes a phantasy and starstruck view but its her "the movie star" they liked to be online friends with, they were strange but strange doesn't always mean pervert. Im not sure about Bons as I wasnt following that closely but Clive gave wayyy less dodgy vibes than Loopy. Although of course you cant tell with online ppl (something mAlice just doesn't get). and if they were rich them beibg weird wouldnt hold her back I think

Reactions: 5