Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
It's someone she knows since her time in France based on old comments, so I doubt lol
I think she acted with him very briefly in Highlander: The Series.
Seems he’s an industry all rounder - agent, a photographer, director etc.

*edited as I got mixed up with someone else who is an agent

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

House of Tea

VIP Member
Plus it's obvious Alice took the pharma option (is there a drug that Mrs Munchausen hasn't taken?) and didn't do it by controlled eating and exercising
Why is it so obvious? We are going to get this all the time now. If someone gets off their butt and decides to get fitter and lose weight, everyone is going to say it is because of a drug. Not everyone is losing weight by taking a drug.

Alice may well have done but she doesn’t have Sharon O face, she just looks healthier to me.

Reactions: 5

Lulugrace

VIP Member
You're generous today Lulu. Personally I can't quite see Alice managing the speed and grace of a whippet. Harumphing up the aisle like a massive male walrus hunting down it's prey is how I see her marrying Trump. With Trump harumphing right back.

I'm so excited. While searching for walrus gifs I found out how Alice lost the weight! I'm ashamed to say I doubted her workout ethic.

That 2nd GIF 💀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

taybridge

I’m still seeing the Gloria wedding pics? The Tone post is gone though
I am still seeing the Gloria ones,but I am sure there were quite few comments before
---
I am still seeing the Gloria ones,but I am sure there were quite few comments before
I just double checked and there were definitely comments attached to the wedding post. Why would she delete them?

Last edited:

Ametrine

VIP Member
So can we assume her Uber trip to meet "someone very special" was to sign up her new lawyer? It was on the list of possibilities that were put up for consideration. Well we all knew it wasn't going to be a tinder date.
That was at the weekend though, when most lawyers wouldn't be open to see clients.

Personally I do think that Uber trip outing was for a social occasion.

walliewellie

I like her glasses. I have a fat nose and -11 so have a limited range I can pick, but yes. I like hers and how they look. She's still a MAlice though!

Seagreen

This is fair. Not trying to justify but I was whacked on mega meds when I posted this at stupid o’clock Uk time. She can indeed like what she wants, but I still think she has to be careful with the Alice spies. No upset intended.
No no, it's your opinion, fair enough. I've been arguing on the "other" site and came in a bit feisty :D

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Urgh another insufferable cunt with no discernible talent.
I dunno... I dig her. She's like a fascinating performance artist to me. I like her style and her pushback on fashion. If anything, she seems savvy in letting her eccentric ways work for her.

Alice had (has) odd fashion tastes but there's no savviness to her. She's not intriguing and seems unnecessarily belligerent about her choices (badly arranged ankle bows, horrid scarves, door panel sized eye glasses). I feel like Julia Fox has a lot of hustle and I always admire that.

Reactions: 3

StoneMountain

VIP Member
No I meant what I said. It's a bifurcated divorce and while he is free to marry Bianca at any time, the nitty gritty of the divorce, ie, money and the kids have not been finalised.
I sincerely apologize for misinterpreting your words. I replied based on my understanding of divorce. 🌹

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I can't believe yall tool her bait lol
Cynical as always Welp lol. The date might be a one hit wonder or the beginning of something more durable. Like I said, time will tell.
---
though god help him if he dumps her!
He will be able to make a clean break, unless he's really stupid. If she slags him off publicly, Steve needs to get a TRO asap.

Last edited: