Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ozempic is a bit 2023 now. Mounjaro is stronger apparently so ppl who didn’t get the results they wanted with Ozempic have switched to that. Don't shoot the messenger. 😉

Reactions: 10

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ha! Her filter game has nothing on Lauryn Goodger who actually thinks she looks like the filtered version of herself sooo much she posted an insta story of an "unedited, unfiltered, real" (spoiler, it was weapons grade edited, filtered and not real) photo of her due to the media exaggerating her photos and making her bigger from an event she was photoed at 🤣
View attachment 2839864
---

I'd really hate to see what they warrant "unclassy"...
I think a few of us predicated she’s going to try and pull a Lauren Goodger to keep in the press. This is literally Lauren’s gig. She posts pretty selfies and then gets papped by her own people looking very average, overweight and over filtered. She’s basically made her living winding people up for over a decade and enough people are obsessed with it to keep the comments on her article's coming in. In recent years it doesn’t earn einough so she’s doing OF too.
Difference is, Lauren is actually good at her little gig, she goes all out on it. Constantly offering up new storylines to go with the pics. The insults she gets don’t seem to bother her at all but then again they’re what keep the cash coming in, so why would they.

• Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
it will be very interesting if we see a return of that
I doubt it. Insta is not the right platform for Trump Derangement Syndrome. She needs to dust the cobwebs off her official X account. 🤭 "Tone" ranting about Trump just doesn't work.

Alice Evans, ‘celebrity’ and wannabe cult leader needs her stans to pay her debts. Because she is broke.

Go ahead guys. Give Alice a few dollars. Order her cameos, fund the GFM. She’s laughing at you.

#Aliceputherkidsinacult
#Aliceisbrokeaf

I would have a smidgen of respect if she started flogging her bejazzled handbags again but no, that's too much effort.
---
Alice owns Gaul (France) dontcha know. It's her special place.
---
I think there's probably a high correlation between women who are ardent fans of The Christmas Card, and women who are Trump supporters.
Just as well she never joined the Christmas Card facebook group and tried to flog some Cameos there. 🤭

Last edited:

Feather fans

VIP Member
I‘ve never seen this before and although Alice does her usual cringey attention seeking, what struck me is how alone and uncomfortable she looks. Without Ioan she’s nothing. And she hates it. She doesn’t seem able to interact normally.
Agreed, not only interact but she seems unable to just be relaxed and waiting for him to finish - she just has to be the centre of attention and that’s it. If she was ok with not being the focus, she could have come up closer (if being on camera so important) and listen to him carefully, looking at him "adoringly", playing this attentive supportive wife. But no, she had to DISTRACT from him, basically photobombing (videobombing? Is that a word? :)) in a background!
---
"now we're all waiting to see how long it takes you to get a job without my help. So far it's been 18 months"

So given that they were at that point only 4 months separated super agent Alice admits that she couldn't get him a job for 14 months?

Funny that 2 months later he did had a new job.

She really believed that her gaslighting was working on him though. He must have laughed his pants off at her messages since the whole claim that he got jobs thanks to her is so hilariously outlandish.
I doubt any of it was funny to him

Last edited:
  • Sad

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Ahoy there Tattlers..

BessieNessie (GMDSS licensed) confirming that maritime radio communications don’t use ‘over and out’ either. 🧑‍✈️

Standing by on channel one-six. 🌊 ⛴

What’s the opposite of imposter syndrome? I mean mediocre twats like Alice with no tangible capabilities who, for no reason at all feel they should be counted among circles they don’t belong in? Whatever it is can we add it to her list of comorbidities? 🙏🏼
Dunning-Kruger effect?

I think Alice qualifies for several others on this list:

1709837098440.png

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I am shocked. It doesn’t really look like Alice is posting in the DM comments. So unlike her. Could she be in jail? 😂
The flying monkeys aren't pounding the keyboards for this article either. Makes me think they are using new sock accounts on X. They have set the known accounts to private.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
What’s Alice wearing on the red carpet tonight then?

Ps can we just chat about how America Ferrara was poured into her pink dress. I would literally kill my gran (if I had one) to look like that. Also feeling Danielle Brooke’s outfit very much. Margot Robbie of course looking amazing. Also loving Ryan Gosling’s tux and The Rock looking super sharp ! I like it when the blokes go off piste.

No horse blankets that I’ve seen yet. Alice could start an Oscars trend. 🤣

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
They were always enrolled there for snob reasons. Ella needs to mingle with the offspring of Disney executives.
Who will no doubt look down on her because of the ugly, out of date, secondhand clothes that the Abuser makes her wear.

• Sad
Reactions: 9