Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Jesus Alice if you are reading here, for the love of god you can’t hold the phone and be shaking like you got the DTs going on.
Yeah. She can add St Vitus' Dance to her long list of ailments. Seriously, she could earn more from Christmas Card fans but that video isn't great. No little anecdote or any real thought went into it.

Reactions: 9

Nixlondon

VIP Member
so much for Alice is enrolling her kids there for safety reasons.

hopefully Ella is neither victim nor offender in this, since it seems to be her grade and school
Well we will know soon enough if she has been expelled or is one of the children targeted as I am sure Ioan will follow up with therapists and the GAL will be advised. If she is expelled, there will be details of a new school. Or Alice will move quickly.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I don't think we can blame Alice for this. Ioan was a way bigger star than Alice even back then, and wasn't he in the running to be James Bond?

He had fulfilled the first steps of the "UK actor who makes it big in Hollywood" method - having hugely successful and well-reviewed TV shows in the UK (with Hornblower being exported to the world), and even already having a small part in a massive blockbuster film.

He was handsome, RADA-trained, talented, and ambitious. His peers were Damian Lewis and Matthew Rhys. Of course he was always going to try for Hollywood.
I think Ioan was right to seek work in LA. What I meant is he didn’t need to be based there or live there, in the long term anyway. As Alice eternally points out there isn’t much production in LA anymore. Bond is a UK production and much of F4 was shoot in the UK. I can see why he would need to maybe go there for casting purposes but live there 🤷‍♀️

Like Lewis and Rhys he could have lived in other places. Personally I think he had a good network in the UK that would have allowed him to continue to get UK roles and he could have still gone after Hollywood cast roles. Just seems to me he didn’t benefit from the move and it wasn’t necessary.

Although he would have been royally fucked over by English divorce laws so silver linings.

taybridge

When do we expect the uptick of 'I will be homeless in a month's time' Is tony or any of the other loons still tweeting?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Not to be confused with the Freddy Kruger effect where Alice underestimates how much she scares the absolute shit out of us with her antics.
What does she do all day now that we just get the odd brainfart from 'Tone'? At one point she was posting hundreds of tweets a day 'to keep herself sane' LOL It was a full time job just reading her shit. She can't barrage IG with shite either. I imagine Bernal used to get barraged but he ghosted her most of the time.

Feather fans

VIP Member
Are lawyers able to call the previous lawyers to get the skinny on their new client?

I also think she is doing this to waste even more of IG's money. Does she know it will come out of money that he owes her yet?
Wouldn't that be considered unethical?
plus (and I dont know, Im curious) would that even matter as long as they pay?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
No, his abuse aimed at Ioan and Bianca was harming Alice's case imo. He's been told to stfu until agreements are signed and sealed is my guess. Moo!
Why can't AFE tell all her FMs to STFU then? Tone just reposted utter (utter lol) defamatory BS about BW physically abusing Ella. Loopy has moved on but he might made the odd pompous arsehole statement if something big happens. He drops things like a hot potato, eg, he's no longer advising the Ukrainian army lmao
---
Is Alice wearing a black life vest in the latest pictures?
She is imagining that she is flying first class with IG and they ran into a bit of turbulence 🥴 She has to keep her dreams alive somehow...

taybridge

I would love to see her do a cameo video on the following requests, breakup, pep talk, and advice. How do you see all the past videos, I can only see 6, and doesn't include the current one. I like one of her first video where she told the story about the photo that created a memory of a place she couldn't have remember. She wasn't pulling funny faces, the light was subtle which soften her features, her hair was okay and she wasn't wearing those horrendous glasses, plus it was an interesting story. She looked really attractive in that video, visually, and in her personality tbh.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
didnt she still have healthcare at that stage?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Don't you guys think Ioan Gruffudd should move back to the UK for his acting career?
Yep but he doesn't seem to want to. It's possible he just isn't that ambitious any more and gets enough from residuals to get by. It's a pity though. His US jobs are shit (even if well paid) with the exception of Forever which I haven't seen.

She is still obsessed by IG. Doesn't seem like the date with Steve means anything, not that I thought it did. That said, OJ was still obsessed with Nicole and Betty the same with Dan so...

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Slice (typo and it stays) is nothing without him.
Exactly - all the more reason to not link them in the thread titles. She is a nothing burger we can still critique though. That's what Tattle is for.

She is a parasite that IG is still trying to extricate himself from. Legally the divorce will be finalised this year. She shouldn't be able to parasite off his modest fame on here either. It's the Alice and Tone show aka it's the Alice and Alice Sock show.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Yes, I agree with this. I hope my post didn't imply I thought she went searching for posts likes this.
---

It turned out to be a great night. You know one of those ones where you go in with low expectations but end up enjoying yourself.

I want you know I think of you as an incredibly strong person ❤❤
---

Yes, this is my thought too.
Thank you Brie! ❤ I'm glad you had a really good night.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member

I don't think so.

I think many have this warped idea to equal conservative/republicans = bad, and thus all bad people must vote them. But there are a ton of bad democrats/labours too.

Alice's issue is that she has tried to portray herself as the most extremistic democrat on earth (which isn't a good thing either) which is what got her rejected by the twitter bubble, but when it suits her personally she is supporting republican values (like the nature of divorces) and even employs the Trumps playbook herself. Her divorce exposed this blatantly.

I btw suspect it's Ioan that may not be what he (or rather Alice) claimed to be. Not saying he isn't voting for democrats, but his twitter followings were very mixed up from what I remember and Alice's comments during their marriage often sounded like he has at least basic respect even for someone like Trump (i.e. him not liking it that she made fun of Trump and his families looks). But he isnt the one that has tried to market himself as an extremist. and being open minded and kind to everyone really is a good thing.

I do have some doubts that Alice is genuinely into politics tbh. Her sheer knowledge on this is shockingly bad for someone who claims to be into it. And from what I remember she only really started to post a lot about politics well into Trump's administration, pretty much after the Weinstein story had started to die down. Ioan was hardly home and after the first season of Liar he also didn't had any project that got them a massive amount of attention (Alice was kept entertained in 2015 by the hype for Forever for example, before that she was working enough on her own to have a meaning in life), I reckon she was bored and searching for a community to keep her entertained (which tbh isn't uncommon, and it isn't uncommon to become quickly obsessed with these things to the point of threatening suicide like she did in 2019). Which is also why she largely dropped the politics the second her divorce woes started, since "bitter and disgruntled ex wives" became her new community.
Welp as you are the Oracle (my loving nickname for you!) I will refer to your better judgement, I just think she secretly agrees with a lot of his stances, I mean just look at how many of her "fans" are Trump supporters, I had to laugh when I saw that 🤣
Thing is she loves an argument, and will pick one with practically anyone, on any subject, just to ensure she remains in the public eye. As we know mAlice doesn't care about bad publicity, she needs her narc supply!
Any money you like, if Trump asked her to marry him, she'd be up the isle quicker than a whippet 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time
She would leave them at Gloria's if a man offered her a weekend away.
---
It's someone she knows since her time in France based on old comments, so I doubt lol
He called her 'darling'. I guess time will tell if it leads to anything real. He wouldn't be a bad catch. Handsome photographer...

Feather fans

VIP Member
It's on 9Now in Australia if any Aussies want to watch it. I was going to watch it last night, but it says it's a 2 parter and they only have part 1 up atm. I like to binge watch shows. It sounds pretty horrific though, I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it.
Exact same reason I didnt watch it in UK! Im grateful for snippets under spoiler from those who did! Maybe Ill pluck the courage later

• Heart