Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the funny thing about her claim is that she is pretending that a child therapist in 30 years never heard of a father that doesn't want to see his kids (lmao). This is the issue with her lies, she is always going too far.
That's what I thought too. The stuff about Ioan might have been believable for a casual reader seeing that post and not knowing any backstory. But claiming that about a child therapist with 30 years experience is just eye-rolling. A bit like the gay therapist who couldn't believe Ioan left her for his mother. Oh and said she's the most amazing woman he's ever met.
---
Imo Bianca liking that post was definitely a reference to Alice. And fair enough given that's exactly what Alice has threatened Ioan with numerous times. If she doesn't like her abuse publicly called out in black and white maybe she shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Given the abuse Bianca herself has had to put up with, and the abuse she's had to watch her partner cop, she's been more than just restrained for 3 years - she's been a bleeping saint. I'm not sure I could have stayed so quiet under such extreme provocation. The only thing that bothers me about Bianca liking that post now is it makes me wonder and worry what's going on bts. We all know that when Alice is relatively quiet on SM, she's usually ramping up the real life abuse, and given that post mentioned the kids, I'm worried she's working even harder, and succeeding, at alienating them from Ioan even more. She would have been absolutely raging at Bianca being on set with Ioan in Miami for Bad Boys, and that she was seemingly welcomed with open arms by his co-stars.

PS: Not having a go at you @SaltandPepperChicken. Hope that you are feeling better, or at least flying high on all those meds. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's what I thought too. The stuff about Ioan might have been believable for a casual reader seeing that post and not knowing any backstory. But claiming that about a child therapist with 30
Imo Bianca liking that post was definitely a reference to Alice. And fair enough given that's exactly what Alice has threatened Ioan with numerous times. If she doesn't like her abuse publicly called out in black and white maybe she shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Given the abuse Bianca herself has had to put up with, and the abuse she's had to watch her partner cop, she's been more than just restrained for 3 years - she's been a bleeping saint. I'm not sure I could have stayed so quiet under such extreme provocation. The only thing that bothers me about Bianca liking that post now is it makes me wonder and worry what's going on bts. We all know that when Alice is relatively quiet on SM, she's usually ramping up the real life abuse, and given that post mentioned the kids, I'm worried she's working even harder, and succeeding, at alienating them from Ioan even more. She would have been absolutely raging at Bianca being on set with Ioan in Miami for Bad Boys, and that she was seemingly welcomed with open arms by his co-stars.

PS: Not having a go at you @SaltandPepperChicken. Hope that you are feeling better, or at least flying high on all those meds. ❤
Absolutely @CookieMonsta, I completely agree with everything you said. My view is that post struck a cord with Bianca because of Alice but it seems out of character for her to like it. And I too wonder what new tit Alice is pulling that we don't know about, that pushed Bianca to like that post.
I have huge admiration for Bianca and wish I had role modelled her back in the day when dealing with my own "Alice". I've learnt a lot over these last few years that has made a massive difference in my personal life. I wish nothing but happiness for B&I and hope the kids find their way back to their dad. As for Alice, she can rot for all I care.
Sorry, it's been a very long day and a very long week. I'm tired and have zero tolerance, can't even find much empathy right now. I've just got off a plane and I'm headed to my 4th function in 4 nights and all I want to do is go home and fall into bed at 6.30pm. But I will smile and say kind words to strangers and make small talk for the 4th night in a row so that they think Mr Brie has a lovely wife, when really I'm thinking dark thoughts. I will be better tomorrow. (Tried to put this rant behind a spoiler but my brain is not quick enough to figure how to do a retrospective spoiler half way through a post).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Absolutely @CookieMonsta, I completely agree with everything you said. My view is that post struck a cord with Bianca because of Alice but it seems out of character for her to like it. And I too wonder what new tit Alice is pulling that we don't know about, that pushed Bianca to like that post.
I have huge admiration for Bianca and wish I had role modelled her back in the day when dealing with my own "Alice". I've learnt a lot over these last few years that has made a massive difference in my personal life. I wish nothing but happiness for B&I and hope the kids find their way back to their dad. As for Alice, she can rot for all I care.
Sorry, it's been a very long day and a very long week. I'm tired and have zero tolerance, can't even find much empathy right now. I've just got off a plane and I'm headed to my 4th function in 4 nights and all I want to do is go home and fall into bed at 6.30pm. But I will smile and say kind words to strangers and make small talk for the 4th night in a row so that they think Mr Brie has a lovely wife, when really I'm thinking dark thoughts. I will be better tomorrow. (Tried to put this rant behind a spoiler but my brain is not quick enough to figure how to do a retrospective spoiler half way through a post).
I doubt she searches for something just because Alice did something recently. it probably just popped up on her timeline and she thought "that's relatable". Alice does this too, just in her case "relatable" is fiction

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hopefully the night ends early and you can get to bed and have a good sleep. I hope Mr Brie knows that he has a very lovely wife. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I doubt she searches for something just because Alice did something recently. it probably just popped up on her timeline and she thought "that's relatable". Alice does this too, just in her case "relatable" is fiction
I don't think she searched for this. But the fact she liked it is what's unusual for Bianca and therefore a bit worrisome and has me wondering what tit Alice is up to now.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she searched for this. But the fact she liked it is what's unusual for Bianca and therefore a bit worrisome and has me wondering what tit Alice is up to now.
To me it doubles down on the fact the kids are estranged and nothing is going to change that, sadly.

Reactions: 12
Pregabalin, baclofen and codeine. Fun and games.

Sorry again if I offended anyone. You were right with your responses. Hold my hands up.
Oh jeez, I've had pregablin on and off for pain, and it used to give me such a dry throat, it was so bad I had to stop taking it 😕
I've not properly caught up on this thread, but I'm sure none of mean to offend anyone with our comments, I mean we are not mAlice 😉

If this has happened to anyone please let me know: Tuesday i come back from holiday with my BF, i had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) BF slept the whole way, but the stewards really helped me) anyway since we collected our luggage, ive been ghosted, didnt even bother to check if i got home okay 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh jeez, I've had pregablin on and off for pain, and it used to give me such a dry throat, it was so bad I had to stop taking it 😕
I've not properly caught up on this thread, but I'm sure none of mean to offend anyone with our comments, I mean we are not mAlice 😉

If this has happened to anyone please let me know: Tuesday i come back from holiday with my BF, i had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) BF slept the whole way, but the stewards really helped me) anyway since we collected our luggage, ive been ghosted, didnt even bother to check if i got home okay 😕
What a bleeping jerk! Unless you are really invested and/or desperate to know what's going on, I'd take the ghosting as shutting that door. It might hurt a lot now, but if this is how he treats people you are so much better off without him. I'm sorry he's treating you this way. You are so lovely and you definitely don't deserve this.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a bleeping jerk! Unless you are really invested and/or desperate to know what's going on, I'd take the ghosting as shutting that door. It might hurt a lot now, but if this is how he treats people you are so much better off without him. I'm sorry he's treating you this way. You are so lovely and you definitely don't deserve this.❤
Oh i agree with you 100% that kinda behaviour is not normal! I think it's more of a "slam" than a "shut" 🤣. It hurts, as hand on heart i did nothing wrong, ive been through worse, so will get over it, honestly had i have known, I'd rather of spent the money going away with my best mate! Thank you for the kind words 🩷Ive just seen this meme thats perfectpf mAlice, but i cant bloody find it now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How long had you known him for? He sounds like a tit I'm afraid.
Over 30 years, was friends as teens, then he got in contact over the New Year, relationship had been going great, went away for a few days, and to also see his dad (he lives where we went) holiday was great, no arguments etc...then this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've also got to go and have a liver scan this arvo, long story and don't want to derail the thread; but no I hope it goes well or anything...am at a loss 😔 But we move on 💪🏻 x

On B liking that quote, after all the tit she has had from mAlice and her cronies, plus having been in a relationship with a narc before herself, I'm all for her liking it. She has dealt with this whole saga with dignity, I'd be liking stuff like that all day long, if it was me...she's far more restrained than I think I would be.
---
Come on Janina we got this!

Janina cawsom hwn!

View attachment 2828052
Okay, what am I missing here? Or am I just being dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Over 30 years, was friends as teens, then he got in contact over the New Year, relationship had been going great, went away for a few days, and to also see his dad (he lives where we went) holiday was great, no arguments etc...then this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've also got to go and have a liver scan this arvo, long story and don't want to derail the thread; but no I hope it goes well or anything...am at a loss 😔 But we move on 💪🏻 x

On B liking that quote, after all the tit she has had from mAlice and her cronies, plus having been in a relationship with a narc before herself, I'm all for her liking it. She has dealt with this whole saga with dignity, I'd be liking stuff like that all day long, if it was me...she's far more restrained than I think I would be.
---

Okay, what am I missing here? Or am I just being dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
Janina is Alice's new lawyer and @kingseven is back on the duolingo app learning Welsh, (for her upcoming marriage to Alun.) Currently both Janina and kingseven are on a 6 day streak. I'm betting our kingseven lasts longer on duolingo than Janina does with Alice!

Good luck with the liver tests. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. You got this Lulu! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Janina is Alice's new lawyer and @kingseven is back on the duolingo app learning Welsh, (for her upcoming marriage to Alun.) Currently both Janina and kingseven are on a 6 day streak. I'm betting our kingseven lasts longer on duolingo than Janina does with Alice!

Good luck with the liver tests. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. You got this Lulu! ❤
See, this will teach me that I should catch up on the thread properly!
Congratulations on the engagement @kingseven 🫶🏻😉
I reckon that the new lawyer will last until about a week before the next court date 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To me it doubles down on the fact the kids are estranged and nothing is going to change that, sadly.
This is obviously clear. A co-parenting relationship where the kids love both parents is impossible because Alice doesnt love her kids to allow this, even if Alice made a 180 (which I'm sure she is pretending to: "oh, I would love it, but the kids just don't want to, too bad") it would be impossible because she injected her kids extremistic world views, at the very least the eldest. to undo them would cause a huge breach of trust between Alice and the kids since she has trauma bonded them, which would either cause them to switch sides, or become hostile towards both parents (the goal posts regarding Ioan would just move, you need emotional intelligence that is hard to obtain if you are raised by Alice, and time to accept that his actions were reasonable).

The best indicator that Ioan and his kids relationship may be improving is when Alice increasingly starts to badmouth them online. I dont mean the subtle digs she is already doing, and that she did on Ioan years before their separation, but outright badmouthing (she started on this with Ioan in July 2020, anyone with a brain knew at that point that their marriage was broken). Because of the custody fight this aint happening any time soon, but after this it might. during the "be a mother" time Alice was hardly posting positively about the kids, so just silence about them while posting self-centric tit could be a indicator.

If by any miracle Ioan and the kids relationship improves earlier than this we will notice it by her being more erratic. Based on the court docs visitation went very well when it resumed in october 2022 and as soon as it looked like Ella was warming up to meet Bianca Alice withhold them for weeks, made them walk out of visitation after this and went off the rails online and likely also in private (see Ella's rant to Ioan in january 2023), I reckon there is where she did the most damage which resulted in Ella's horrendous behavior in may.

I however don't think that Bianca liking posts like this means that, by that logic it would mean Ioan is also homeless. It's a fact that Alice destroyed his relationship to his kids, whether and to what extend it has been rebuild is unknown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just arrived at Heathrow for a quick business trip; whilst I hate these endless meetings with a passion (I so hoped the travel wouldn’t return to pre-pandemic levels, but here we are 🙄), I can never help but think how much I still prefer them and all the stress to the non-life that Alice is leading. So I‘ll have my lovely British tea now and go to my boring meeting with a smile on my face just because I don’t have to be her. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is obviously clear. A co-parenting relationship where the kids love both parents is impossible because Alice doesnt love her kids to allow this, even if Alice made a 180 it would be impossible because she injected her kids extremistic world views, at the very least the eldest. to undo them would cause a huge breach of trust between Alice and the kids since she has trauma bonded them, which would either cause them to switch sides, or become hostile towards both parents (the goal posts regarding Ioan would just move, you need emotional intelligence that is hard to obtain if you are raised by Alice, and time to accept that his actions were reasonable).

The best indicator that Ioan and his kids relationship may be improving is when Alice increasingly starts to badmouth them online. I dont mean the subtle digs she is already doing, and that she did on Ioan years before their separation, but outright badmouthing (she started on this with Ioan in July 2020, anyone with a brain knew at that point that their marriage was broken). Because of the custody fight this aint happening any time soon, but after this it might.

If by any miracle Ioan and the kids relationship improves earlier than this we will notice it by her being more erratic. Based on the court docs visitation went very well when it resumed in october 2022 and as soon as it looked like Ella was warming up to meet Bianca Alice withhold them for weeks, made them walk out of visitation after this and went off the rails online and likely also in private (see Ella's rant to Ioan in january 2023), I reckon there is where she did the most damage which resulted in Ella's horrendous behavior in may.

I however don't think that Bianca liking posts like this means that, by that logic it would mean Ioan is also homeless. It's a fact that Alice destroyed his relationship to his kids, whether and to what extend it has been rebuild is unknown.
Oh my goodness I know all that. But nothings clear cause nothing has been released in documents, it's all surmising. As far as we could know he could well be seeing them in a controlled environment at the therapists. He may not. Who knows.
I was merely stating what the meme meant to me and that was the kids are gone. I wasn't looking that deep into it and I certainly ament participating in any of the talk about if and why Bianca is posting it, she can do what she likes and I actually wish I hadn't bothered replying what I did. I did by being moved by cookie saying it was worrisome thinking what Alice was up to and that struck a chord with me.

Lulu, I hope you're okay. It's a shame that after so many years of knowing this guy he's acted in this way. If he has an acceptable apology (though what could be acceptable I don't know) for his behaviour of not even checking to see if you even got home okay then maybe you could get past it. If not, then I'd say you got lucky not wasting any more time on him. Hope you're okay and your scan goes well ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 20
when it resumed in october 2022 and as soon as it looked like Ella was warming up to meet Bianca Alice withhold them for weeks, made them walk out of visitation after this and went off the rails online and likely also in private (see Ella's rant to Ioan in january 2023)
Welp I know you did a transcript of Ella's meltdown over a can of fizzy drink a while back. When was that and can you repost it please?

There is just so much evidence of the tit AFE has pulled with the kids even if she is more careful not to spill the beans now. So IG is bipolar?? lol Who needs psychiatrists when a bleeping loon can diagnose you? Did Ella start screaming because she was asked to say 'please' or stop throwing food on people??

1711019803397.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.