Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She probably thought she need extra space for the film crew.
She had a plan and considered that rental as a kind of investment
She thought she is so special that her moving to BH would guarantee her a spot in the Real Housewives of BH by default.

Reactions: 23
The picture of her forcing a pubescent Ella into a lip kiss must be one of the most disturbing images on the Internet and also a proof of her state of mind and the impact 9f it.

The slow pace of the courts is inexcusable when children are involved.

Reactions: 23
Thanks @ButterTart much appreciated

Reactions: 7
Sorry this is probably old but why is she renting in Beverly Hills when she's broke as shit?
She wanted to be in a reality TV show (RHOBH).
She mentioned to Ioan in her emails/messages that she had been approached (she made that up I believe), she started to follow and flatter people connected to that show (I recall many tattlers mentioning it).
Additionally she thought that the more expensive place she has, the more Ioan has to pay her (wrong!).

Reactions: 31
I apologize if this is a stupid question, or I missed it in other threads, but do we know 100% that Ella is even in school??

Reactions: 11
I apologize if this is a stupid question, or I missed it in other threads, but do we know 100% that Ella is even in school??
I don’t think she is. No evidence to suggest otherwise as far as I’m aware.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she ever went back. There’s never been anything to indicate she is.
I think she did because the GAL is legally responsible for the best interests of the kids, but that may only be in respect to custody.

Since she wasn't in school but the younger one was, I imagine some moves to school was made. I don't know if that means in person with people or homeschool online. I would think both parents must agree.

Reactions: 10
After a quick browse through latest pics… he can’t keep getting away with this!
I fucking love Vlad, they always provided some much-needed comedy relief. I can’t believe AFE hasn’t blocked Vlad yet! She got shirty with them recently which was a first as she’s always indulged their pisstaking comments.

Reactions: 27
picture #7 has me
Bienvenidos a Miami"
Bouncin' in the club where the heat is on
All night, on the beach till the break of dawn
I'm goin to Miami
"Welcome to Miami"

I'm glad Yo & understand the assignment for this film.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.