Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that they could have given G her own day, when so much of their life is about her brothers.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it would get awkward with family not knowing which party to go to considering the two girls are related? I loved the jumpsuit on G, it suited her. But 3 changes is bizarre 😂

Reactions: 3
I have younger cousins who did a joint communion and confirmation just to have all the families in the one place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I have younger cousins who did a joint communion and confirmation just to have all the families in the one place 🤷🏻‍♀️
I gotta say... I think joint parties is a smart move !
They get to be with their pals and it's less cost.
The amount of balloons I've seen this weekend ... I'm no eco warrior but it's a serious amount of plastic, never mind the cost. If you can split it then what's the harm ?

Reactions: 7
Agree that they could have given G her own day, when so much of their life is about her brothers.
They took her to Disneyland without out her brothers which was a lovely thing to do for her tbf. A joint communion with her cousin is probably what she wanted too.

Why does it annoy me that her boys r never in pjs !
A lot of people don’t like clothes in bed. One of mine used to strip every night so I just gave up putting pjs on. He’s a lot better now (age 12) but some nights he’ll take either his top or bottoms off after going to bed.
Her house is also really warm, she’s in a newish build & some of them are roasting.

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with them being too warm for jammies.

Everything wrong with their mother putting it on the Internet.

Reactions: 16
Nothing wrong with them being too warm for jammies.

Everything wrong with their mother putting it on the Internet.
Exactly this. My kids are so different heat wise and our house so warm, but no way would I put them up half naked on the internet for all and sundry to see

Reactions: 6
Is it a bit odd that they're still in nappies at almost 4??
I don't follow her anymore because she became the ultimate beggy mitchell but it can be hard to train boys, however if they are attending montessori I would have assumed they'd be toilet trained.

Reactions: 3
Night training can take much longer , it’s a hormonal thing.

But the fact strangers on the internet know they wear nappies at night is too much sharing. We need laws pronto cus parents have zero common sense.

Reactions: 10
Ah I didn't know it was at night, lots of kids up to 8 in night time nappies, very normal

If they are wearing nappies at night when they are asleep then fair enough. But they should be taken off immediately when they wake up or they will just wee in them out of laziness!!

And more importantly..... these photos shouldn't be on the INTERNET

Yes even early days potty training id bring my son to the potty straight from his cot and take the nappy off. Otherwise he might just be lazy and go in the potty. Suppose with 3 it's harder!

Reactions: 2