Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
This thread has taken a leap back to the 1950’s. Toddlers thankfully don’t give a shite about gender stereotypes. Some adults could take a leaf out of their book.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
Sorry now but "she choose to have three children at once" what??? What was she to do get rid of one or two 🙄 she was blessed with triplets after going through a miscarriage. that comment was just a bit low

Reactions: 43

letskeepitreal

Jesus, you'd have a stroke if you saw my 4 year old in his Elsa costume complete with wig!!

Perhaps they enjoyed playing with Georgia's dolls and buggy and it made sense to get them their own.

Absolutely nothing wrong with boys playing with dolls, kitchens or buggies and girls playing with construction stuff, tractors, cars.

Just my opinion 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I noticed the other day there was 3 toy buggy’s! Are they the boys? I suppose there’s nothing wrong with it but just a weird thing to buy for a boy!mean you could buy them a shopping trolley if the liked pushing their toys around?

Nothing wrong with a boy playing with a pram.. my lil fella loves his pram and dolls he is 18 months old and my 7 year old daughter loves all cars, trucks and marvel action figures nothing weird about it

Reactions: 30

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw come on, mothers are allowed go away without their kids. Like do we tel our daughters they need to give up their entire selves and lives when they become mams?

Reactions: 27

Whosthatgirl23

So she is away for 5 nights without the kids well for some
Wow! The woman has triplet boys for gods sake and you'd begrudge her a break?
This is why so many women struggle because of the judgment of others on their parenting.
They are either too protective or absent according to the judges.
I personally think Ali is a fantastic mother

• Heart
Reactions: 27

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
This thread has taken a leap back to the 1950’s. Toddlers thankfully don’t give a shite about gender stereotypes. Some adults could take a leaf out of their book.
1000%
Gendered toys/clothing/colours are purely social constructs. To think a man might actually push a pram one day or - shock horror - nurture a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Missy_t

My little boy loves his toy buggy. And his doll that goes in it. Don't see anything weird about it at all- sure my husband pushes the buggy all the time when we're out and about and that's not considered weird I hope?!

• Heart

Glossylossy

I used to follow but lost interest. Her page isn't for me.

She's pretty harmless imo but I find her a bit too try hard, anyone who has to try so hard at being "sound" isn't really that sound.

Poppywell

Chatty Member
I'm all for a bit of fun at a wedding but the images of John and Mary from Fr Ted (Literally a characture of Domestic violence) is probably the most tasteless thing I've ever seen at a wedding.
I think every one knows it was only a bit of fun and a bit of a joke amongst friends

Reactions: 16

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with them being too warm for jammies.

Everything wrong with their mother putting it on the Internet.

Gerry o

VIP Member
Dip in and out of her don’t find her interesting at all trying very hard to make the triplets her money making machine in my opinion 😕

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
F
Same!! I actually binned the first 2 I bought cos they didn’t wash well and my husband broke the flimsy zip on one 🙄🙄 BUT I got some the last 2 launches and they are much better especially with the new zip, I love the Bonds suits but hard to justify cost, sometimes they have them in sports direct, I love the winter ones 🥰🥰
She’s even said it herself that the older ones aren’t as good, the new zips def make a difference too & she’s good for accepting criticism & making improvements when she sees a pattern in the comments. I know one of the things was the tight cuffs. They’re all my little one wears to bed now as she hates pj tops sliding up when she’s wriggling about. I’ll probably have to stop when we’re done with nappies but they’re in good enough condition to pass on.
I used to get zipped ones from asda too,not as good quality but great for the early months when they’re only needed for 3 months at a time.
[/QUOTE]
I know this is a thread for Ali and not Jeanette but I have to comment on the fact that they are robbing people blind with the suits the pair of them! They have no certification! God only knows what shitty pesticide materials are in those suits, what little children are making them and for pittance. The shite the pair of them go on with about them having the holy grail of zips! A fecking YKK zip! Let’s give them the next Nobel prize. I hope they get done for copyright because I’ve had my dealings with that Jeanette one and she CANT take criticism. I actually read somewhere else that if you leave her a bad review she will get them deleted and she is nasty to deal with over email. Ali is her marketing tool. She had no platform whatsoever until she rallied a native Tallaght hun into the business. The only commendable thing with that company is the money going to Feileachán! And don’t even get me effin started about them naming a suit after Aoibhe Devlin (The Air Corr) pretty lousy now that his name is immortalised in a suit after he left her. But if that’s the company that Ali likes to keep then I think we all know what kind of a person she is!

Reactions: 15

Grace1718

Chatty Member
This one is actually gone very very annoying - it’s all an act , the putting herself down etc . She thinks she’s feckin gorgeous in reality and thinks she can get away with the slob act . I don’t think she can but she’s such a contradiction getting Botox and dying hair non stop and then saying I don’t give a shite etc but every few weeks she’s off out and dressed up. It’s not from another planet to have 4 kids at 36 either - like get over it - she’s loads of help and non stop moaning or pics with wine etc - feck off Ali no one buys the act !

Reactions: 13

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I’m really gone off Ali lately and this thread is way overdue! She’s a lick arse to all the bloggers and she thinks she’s gas! Such a wannabe!

Thump

VIP Member
They’re not ivf babies, so she didn’t exactly chose to conceive all 3 at the same time 🙄

brandambassador

VIP Member
I like Ali. I hate begging, no, having triplets doesn’t mean her life is harder than someone who hasn’t got triplets. So yes, she should have a thread as the begging is painful. She’s not the worst I’ll say that though.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Sure everyone where she lives is well used to her and the pr drops. She seems generous with what she receives as well and regularly mentions sharing stuff with the neighbours or family. She is at least more subtle than the others, but I do warm to her mostly
Totally agree she’s given away good few bits and to hospital staff too not like her buddy FBG her house is bursting at the seams with crap.
I don’t Mind Ali and everything she does is for her kids

Reactions: 12