Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know when she takes the nappy off in the morning she showed a video last night of the boys in the bed

Reactions: 1
When she said she she was getting a trampoline I said to myself good luck with that with 4 kids

Reactions: 3
I will never get my head around theses insta wans showing their kids half dressed to thousands of strangers

Reactions: 7
Does she really think she takes good pictures really ?? I take better myself !! I don’t usually comment on her thread because she’s boring as anything. But her photos are shite

Reactions: 4
She won’t film in certain places “for obvious reasons” (which are obviously apparent to anyone with a brain!) but she will share her lads in their underpants and in their swimming gear with all her followers 🙄

Reactions: 10
Might be the week after next ? tit if they miss the first week back it’s so important
maybe I understand it’s crazy money etc but I hate all these insta ones that take kids out sure Rachel is taking the kids away and they only back in schoo and Leah starting secondary school

Reactions: 3
All primary schools will be back by next Friday (1st September) I say?? So her daughter will probably only miss two/three days at most!

Reactions: 2
I think some schools in tallaght aren't back till the 4th as building work is being finished in school

I don't usually mind Ali but why does she come on camera looking like a slob. Im sorry but brush your hair at least 🙈

Reactions: 2