Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely nothing wrong with having an opinion but I feel like after all her tagging the last couple of days trying to get their attention, she has an ulterior motive complaining about the food

Reactions: 2
Notice how the only post she didn’t tag yesterday was the one where she said she was going to show how you can spend a day there without spending money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She not even sharing the location which is what most normal people do, no jus tag the tit outta them - how embarrassing

Reactions: 5
She not even sharing the location which is what most normal people do, no jus tag the tit outta them - how embarrassing
It's blatantly obvious she's looking for a freebie of some description....

There is zero need to tag them constantly . Enjoy your bloody holiday and stop begging ffs

Reactions: 6
It's blatantly obvious she's looking for a freebie of some description....

There is zero need to tag them constantly . Enjoy your bloody holiday and stop begging ffs
Announcing they are on their way to the pancake house. Is she hoping they’ll come in & offer her something?
I’m waiting on her bad review after, it’s probably the worst place to eat in Center Parcs, she won’t keep quiet about that.

Reactions: 4
Surely the day for centerparcs giving freebies to instawans is over. They hardly need to promote the place, it’s teeming with people. And I was in the pancake house today when they were there, and I can confirm she paid for her own breakfast 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 5
Center parcs don’t really do freebies.
They would have done a few promotional stays purely from advertising and promotion, and they seemed to have been quite selective about who they used at the time.
I know someone who used to work there and they said they only really gave freebies and gifts when children’s charities were having a stay.

Pippa got a free stay one time
Was it ages ago? I remember loads of them getting to stay there as guests when it opened first to promote the place, but obviously there’s no need to promote it now, since it’s always fairly busy, and v expensive.

Jezs you would want deep pockets to pay for all the different things.

Reactions: 2
They don’t give freebies. That’s why most of the huns don’t go 😂

• Haha
I seen her tagging away and I'm glad they didn't gift anything. Unless they gift another stay??. But I liked the fact she showed the prices for things. But then I was thinking good money being on Instagram if you can afford €40 for an activity! PER CHILD!! That's mad. Them as a family with 4 kids to do an activity is at least €160 a day!! Centre parks is mad money

So expensive but you can go and do no activities and still have a great time kids love the pool which is free

She went on full on insta hun last night and is playing it down this morning. Licking Erin Mc Gregors hole. Were they ever seen out together before ?