Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Ali a lot and appreciate how much focus she put on the kids on the day but I’m having a bit of lol at how she’s been saying over and over how she wanted a low key casual easy going day… and then made the dress code black tie 🤣
That was one of my first thoughts too.

Low key, casual, all about the kids, messy, rolling around the floor.... but had two weddings, the millhouse is expensive! and black tie. Its all very contradictory

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was one of my first thoughts too.

Low key, casual, all about the kids, messy, rolling around the floor.... but had two weddings, the millhouse is expensive! and black tie. Its all very contradictory
yes I agree, she looked lovely and it seemed very tasteful - but for someone who wanted it simple, two weddings and the second black tie - is not simple!!!

Reactions: 4
New to alis thread just watching her stories der of the triplets and her girl trying on the dads slippers bug deal wen the boys were being videoed and no big deal for G. Maybe I'm nit picking but seems to me the triplets are her USP poor G is almost forgotten about 🤔

Reactions: 3
New to alis thread just watching her stories der of the triplets and her girl trying on the dads slippers bug deal wen the boys were being videoed and no big deal for G. Maybe I'm nit picking but seems to me the triplets are her USP poor G is almost forgotten about 🤔
I don’t think she’s forgotten about tbh, but she is getting to an age where it’s even less appropriate to show certain things. Plus there’s 3 of the boys so it’s easy to look like she focusses more on them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s forgotten about tbh, but she is getting to an age where it’s even less appropriate to show certain things. Plus there’s 3 of the boys so it’s easy to look like she focusses more on them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ya I suppose I didn't think of it like that.

Reactions: 1
She already has 4 ;)

I think she said that she does dry January after her husbands birthday. Plus imagine the cost of a taxi!
Its G plus 3 . So it would be plus 4 for if she had another one . But himself got the snip after the boys .

Reactions: 1
Driving to Denise’s wedding thingy - wondering could it be Ali Dee plus 4 🤣
People can go to events and not drink. I've often done it, it's a lot less hassle for getting home and in particular for those nights where I just want to show my face. I wouldn't like people to be speculating any time I went out and didn't drink alcohol.

Reactions: 8
Its G plus 3 . So it would be plus 4 for if she had another one . But himself got the snip after the boys .
I know what her handle is.

People can go to events and not drink. I've often done it, it's a lot less hassle for getting home and in particular for those nights where I just want to show my face. I wouldn't like people to be speculating any time I went out and didn't drink alcohol.
I regularly drive when I think I might need an escape plan. And you better believe I’d have wanted an escape plan from that event!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In fairness in Ireland you could be 10 years past menopause and some smart arse will comment on ‘any news’ if someone not drinking. Same with antibiotics 😂

Reactions: 5