Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s highly likely a gifted or discounted trip to CenterParks that she wouldn’t have got peak school holidays!

Reactions: 4
Look at her putting the place down. We’ve been there a lot & the food has been mostly lovely. I would say the pancake house is very overpriced for soggy portions but we’ve never had a bad dinner anywhere else. She’s really desperate for something free/discounted, it’s so obvious now.
Kids can’t eat beans without wrecking the place? just ask for them to be left off the order, it’s really not that hard

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've been to centreparcs and enjoyed the food? We ate in a different restaurant every night and never had a bad meal.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really see anything wrong with her saying they don’t like the food? Be worse if she came on and made out everything was perfect. Seems like an expensive week to be honest, €123 just for the boys to go that chocolate academy today. They honestly must be rolling in it.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really see anything wrong with her saying they don’t like the food? Be worse if she came on and made out everything was perfect. Seems like an expensive week to be honest, €123 just for the boys to go that chocolate academy today. They honestly must be rolling in it.
Also nothing wrong with people saying they liked the food 😌

Reactions: 3