Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alidee_g_plus3

This has been requested a few times so here we go

Mum Of 4, including triplets!

A sometimes friend of FBG, Dominique and Jens Journey

Anyone have any ☕

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Dip in and out of her don’t find her interesting at all trying very hard to make the triplets her money making machine in my opinion 😕

Reactions: 16
Dip in and out of her don’t find her interesting at all trying very hard to make the triplets her money making machine in my opinion 😕
Yep agree ! A complete snooze fest ! Those who follow her have way too much time on their hands

Reactions: 7
Her defending with Kieran Corrigan on his live about Fota Hotek and agreeing with Kieran rattled me, such a lick arse, saying she would never for o Fota hotel - painful

Reactions: 2
She was sound and fairly relatable at the start then ofc she gets sucked into the fake beggy grabby freebie world of the gram and shes lost her likeability factor

Reactions: 12
She was sound and fairly relatable at the start then ofc she gets sucked into the fake beggy grabby freebie world of the gram and shes lost her likeability factor
Yes! Everything now is an ad or freebie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she’s ok, what used to drive me mad was when she’d be saying she’s having a bad day etc and then puff a gift would turn up and it was the best thing ever 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I used to follow but lost interest. Her page isn't for me.

She's pretty harmless imo but I find her a bit too try hard, anyone who has to try so hard at being "sound" isn't really that sound.

Reactions: 17
Her defending with Kieran Corrigan on his live about Fota Hotek and agreeing with Kieran rattled me, such a lick arse, saying she would never for o Fota hotel - painful
This is off topic but I hadn’t watched Kieran Corrigan before, went to watch his latest story there and I have to say: What a load of fast talking nonsense 😬😬. No actual content or much happening, but loads of waffle to disguise it and be repeated himself about 5 times. How do some people have so many followers? It’s beyond me!

She's a Def wannabe who will flog those boys for a few quid it appears.
The reel with the swimsuit trying to be like Celeste Barber wasn't original.

Reactions: 9
Okay I'm new to kieran corrigan and I honestly don't mean to sound offensive... but he is gay right?? Like I can see he is married with a child and one on the way but he is defo gay or at least Bi? He's extremely feminine in his mannerisms ect I honestly got a shock when I looked through his page and seen wedding photos with orna ect

• Haha
Okay I'm new to kieran corrigan and I honestly don't mean to sound offensive... but he is gay right?? Like I can see he is married with a child and one on the way but he is defo gay or at least Bi? He's extremely feminine in his mannerisms ect I honestly got a shock when I looked through his page and seen wedding photos with orna ect
He is the rudest, angriest, biggest begged Instagram has ever seen and that’s saying something.. I think it’s because he’s in the closet

I’m really gone off Ali lately and this thread is way overdue! She’s a lick arse to all the bloggers and she thinks she’s gas! Such a wannabe!

Reactions: 13
Omg just went onto his page hadn’t heard of him
Until now he would give an aspirin a headache! My god I couldn’t be bothered with him at all yea he’s def gay and his wife must be deaf and blind😂 he would bore me to death won’t be following him!

Reactions: 1
I was one of the people who wondered if Ali had a thread. She seems like a nice girl. As in if she was your friend I do believe she'd bend over backwards for you. One of those salt of the earth type people with her real family & friends.

What also strikes me though is I do think she's trying to make a real go of being an influencer and 100% is aiming for the mummy blogger Market. I do have an issue with kids lives being monetised.

At times that leads her to being somewhat fake in her page. You can see the real Ali most days, others she comes across as just trying too hard imo. She is very very relatable. Anyone at home with very young kids etc can 100% identify with her. But I do feel some of the content is purely to come across "sound" and deflect from the I work with Primary, af links etc.
Shes not the worst of them imo. A clever girl really id imagine. I do give her credit for keeping her hairdressing side of things going and she works for the little one so... she definitely has her feet on the ground and in touch with reality.

I may also be wondering where can one find a Bina... id love one of them. 💖

She plays a good game but she is in it for the same reasons as the others. Kids being used to make mammy famous.

Reactions: 8
She plays a good game but she is in it for the same reasons as the others. Kids being used to make mammy famous.
That's it exactly.
. She deffo plays a good game tryin to come across like she isn't a blagger.. but she is... she gets an enormous amount of free stuff... constantly does ads.. but she is clever .. hard to describe really...
I'd say she be annoyed she has a thread on here .. 🤭

Reactions: 11