Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean they are together years and the minute there’s a proposal she organising a wedding 😳

A
Another Santa experience because one just isn’t enough for 1 family 🙄
Even though I could have sworn she said weeks ago she had no interest and would rather an extention...
Now I do know its easy to get wrapped up in the bubble and I did myself and we didn't want to wait. But like why say otherwise 😭🙄

Reactions: 2
I mean they are together years and the minute there’s a proposal she organising a wedding 😳

A
Another Santa experience because one just isn’t enough for 1 family 🙄
And not just for ali.. for her whole family... its sickening... the amount of trips etc they get is crazy... I'd be embarrassed coming on saying oh this was pr... that was a gift...got my house cleaned as pr... this trip was gifted...this food was gifted.

It's just excessive to me... and turns me off brands

Reactions: 3
What do you think of the woman that works with Ali or the owner
man absolute dose, who annoys customers by promising quicker delivery’this time’ but again fails to deliver & comes on showing when she’s idle or at home -when people were promised she would be flat out working on their orders! Just find her a dose

Reactions: 4
And not just for ali.. for her whole family... its sickening... the amount of trips etc they get is crazy... I'd be embarrassed coming on saying oh this was pr... that was a gift...got my house cleaned as pr... this trip was gifted...this food was gifted.

It's just excessive to me... and turns me off brands
And then has the cheek to say it’s super affordable.. If its super affordable why doesn’t she put her hand in her pocket and buy tickets for a family less fortunate or do a giveaway.. give something back for all the freebies she gets, especially at this time of the year!

Reactions: 8
And then has the cheek to say it’s super affordable.. If its super affordable why doesn’t she put her hand in her pocket and buy tickets for a family less fortunate or do a giveaway.. give something back for all the freebies she gets, especially at this time of the year!
Super affordable when it’s free 🙈

I might be in the minority here but I think she rocks the hair! It’d look stupid on me, but she makes it work.
Anyone notice a massive drop off in posts inc the boys lately? Maybe she’s decided not to post them so much now they’re getting bigger.

Reactions: 2
I get the impression she think she is gorgeous and can carry it off. It’s rotten & the only people who can carry it off are female wrestlers in the WWE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will admit to being very conservative and quite boring by nature so I think it’s actually awful. I don’t like very extreme hair colours. Pinks or bright pillar box red or that awful blonde that’s almost blue I can’t bear it. I don’t think anyone can carry it. But she likes it I guess she had that colour when the lads were born didn’t she?

Reactions: 1
I say fair play to her! It wouldn’t be my cup of tea but been a hairdresser she can maintain it herself too and change it up when she gets too tired of it.

Reactions: 1
“Who had a late nap this evening?” And still up at 11pm - yes he did Ali but who let him have a nap at 4pm? He’s 2 he can’t tell the time 🙄