Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Ali and her fella have a great life! They get a good date night out at least once a month!! I’m not begrudging (before I get lynched!) but I know loads of people with 4 young kids that could never get out the way they do!! Date nights are few and far between for people these days!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Ali and her fella have a great life! They get a good date night out at least once a month!! I’m not begrudging (before I get lynched!) but I know loads of people with 4 young kids that could never get out the way they do!! Date nights are few and far between for people these days!
The poor granda got a right belt off the young fella

Reactions: 2
They have great help especially for the granny and grandad to take one 4 kids and three of them young and very busy little boys. I wish we could have that help. Did they not have a night away just back at the start of December

Reactions: 1
Why does she tag every single place... she does it every single time she's anywhere...

The only reason : begging ...

Like there's no need to tag everywhere fgs

Reactions: 8
Cant pin point why she irritates me so much I think it's the facial expressions she makes lol

Reactions: 6
Why is it tacky ? Just because it’s not your style. I hate most peoples rings everyone has their own style.
Exactly, I think it's lovely & I'm sure Chris knows her better than us (and I'm not fan girling here, she is a melt)

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I think it's lovely & I'm sure Chris knows her better than us (and I'm not fan girling here, she is a melt)
Same I wouldn’t be fond of her but obviously it’s something he thought she would like. Isn’t that what we all want

I can’t believe she’s keeping the details so private. I don’t object to her doing so I’m just surprised especially when all the details of Chris vasectomy were made into a highlight bubble 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s keeping the details so private. I don’t object to her doing so I’m just surprised especially when all the details of Chris vasectomy were made into a highlight bubble 🙈
That was ridiculous! Nobody needed to publicly know that! Is the ring pink? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

That was ridiculous! Nobody needed to publicly know that! Is the ring pink? Or are my eyes deceiving me?
Looks like Rose gold with a pink stone. I like it, I wouldn’t wear it personally but it’s very her so he chose well

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it wasn't the proposal that she hoped for... I always love hearing proposal stories no matter how they are done 🥰

It's the thought that counts 💗

I wonder if it wasn't the proposal that she hoped for... I always love hearing proposal stories no matter how they are done 🥰

It's the thought that counts 💗
It might not have been much to tell which is so completely fine. If I'm honest I'm engaged a few months and I couldn't tell you what he said 😂😂 because I was so emotional

Tagging the life out of the bin company! Just stop! Most boys like watching the bin truck go by all my kids did! It’s not a big deal 🙄

Reactions: 5