Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fess up folks - which of ye sent the message to Ali asking her why she gives Coco pops to her toddlers?! She is giving Tattle the 2 fingers this morning now pouring the 3 bowls of them! And also who sent Irish Triplet Mammy the horrified message about letting her 3 year old trips take a nap in their cots!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I can say is fair play to her for being able to put up with the messing. That’s too far for me personally. They’re 2, they are old enough to be told that’s not good behaviour. I have a 2 year old and if he starts messing like that I take it away.

Reactions: 4
All I can say is fair play to her for being able to put up with the messing. That’s too far for me personally. They’re 2, they are old enough to be told that’s not good behaviour. I have a 2 year old and if he starts messing like that I take it away.
I don’t like messy play because I hate cleaning. She has more patience than me!

I have one two year old so I can’t comment on what it’s like having 3 of them in one place but I wouldn’t let him rip his breakfast all over the place like that I just could not cope. Each to their own I suppose but that is too far for me.

Reactions: 1
I have one two year old so I can’t comment on what it’s like having 3 of them in one place but I wouldn’t let him rip his breakfast all over the place like that I just could not cope. Each to their own I suppose but that is too far for me.
Agreeed, meant with regards to breakfast. I don’t mind sensory play etc but that’s where my child knows the line between playing and eating. He’s not allowed throw around food at this age. When we were weaning it was different because it was a new experience and he was learning to feed himself so that’s inevitably messy, but throwing food around now is a no. If he’s had enough it’s taken away.

Reactions: 3
Agreeed, meant with regards to breakfast. I don’t mind sensory play etc but that’s where my child knows the line between playing and eating. He’s not allowed throw around food at this age. When we were weaning it was different because it was a new experience and he was learning to feed himself so that’s inevitably messy, but throwing food around now is a no. If he’s had enough it’s taken away.
If they go out to eat surely she will reign that in

The thing about 2 year olds is …. If you don’t give them coco pops they won’t know what they are ! If you give them chocolate for brekkie they won’t want porridge the next day ! If the boys are hyper etc chocolate for brekkie hardly going to help. I know it’s hard with 3 … but a few basics def help !

That is very true - we give a choice of weetabix or cornflakes here. I know cornflakes aren’t the best but no way would coco pops be introduced. Maybe she likes them herself or Chris does and that’s why they are in the house.

Reactions: 2
Isent it sinful the amount of PR gifts that are sent out to these insta people.
At least she donated a lot of it.

Isent it sinful the amount of PR gifts that are sent out to these insta people.
At least she donated a lot of it.
Most got gift vouchers to Zara new Liffey Valley this week too. I say the are all falling over the PR gifts! Totally agree Ali seems transparent with her PR gifts and does pay it forward. Pity more insta people weren’t like that especially this time of year too

I’ve just had a baby so haven’t been on Instagram for a few days. He’s thankfully sleeping so I’m catching up. Were they all sick? I think all the pr at the moment for all of them is mental.

It’s ridiculous the amount of tit they get! Her letting it build up and showing it altogether just shows the amount of tit they get! She seems a bit uninterested when she’s showing everything! She really isn’t selling it! These company’s should be giving there stuff to people less fortunate then Ali. It’s actually turns me off buying from these company’s!

It’s ridiculous the amount of tit they get! Her letting it build up and showing it altogether just shows the amount of tit they get! She seems a bit uninterested when she’s showing everything! She really isn’t selling it! These company’s should be giving there stuff to people less fortunate then Ali. It’s actually turns me off buying from these company’s!
Your so right

Haven't been able to sleep the paat few days with some crap in my life I'm dealing with...so I have spare time... so here's a list of things ali has gotten in the last couple of weeks .. even before what she showed yesterday...

Full House clean worth €240

Bakehouse cakes

Pumpkin patch trip

Luggwoods trip

Sculpted by amie stuff(was at event so no doubt they get free stuff )

Voduz sleep sets

Natural bakery hamper of food

Clean co bottles and mixers hamper

Clothes for the 4 kids from pennys

Loccitane event freebies given.

That's without yesterday's pile....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haven't been able to sleep the paat few days with some crap in my life I'm dealing with...so I have spare time... so here's a list of things ali has gotten in the last couple of weeks .. even before what she showed yesterday...

Bakehouse cakes

Pumpkin patch trip

Luggwoods trip

Voduz sleep sets

I'd love some lovely gift sets for myself but cant even buy them now with Christmas coming. Everyone else is getting my hard earned money spent on them. 😄 and these wasters can't keep up with all they get and no doubt its thrown in a press with everything else

• Heart

Bakehouse cakes

Pumpkin patch trip

Luggwoods trip

Voduz sleep sets

Its actually sinful I'd be mortified
Isent great then to be able to puck and choose what you dont want
I never buy from companys who give the bloggers freebies.

• Heart
Its actually sinful I'd be mortified
Isent great then to be able to puck and choose what you dont want
I never buy from companys who give the bloggers freebies.
Exactly.. of course you could give stuff away because you get a ginormous amount of stuff... and pick out what you want to keep.. its astounding the amount of pr a person gets