Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more upset over the chaos of her house - and before anyone comes at me - yea I do have kids and mine are the same age as her lads. I know that they make mess but that is actually awful.

Reactions: 1
Fair dues to her haveing the water play in the front room id come out in a rash at the thoughts lol

Reactions: 6
Fair dues to her haveing the water play in the front room id come out in a rash at the thoughts lol
She has wood effect lino through the whole downstairs. Makes cleanup so easy. There’s no little gaps for water to seep through.

I would be losing my life lol she is very good but I suppose if kids happy that’s great. Wonder did she book wedding venue? Her pal/ co owner of the little one she is always on holidays she is away again for a cruise now in fab

I would be losing my life lol she is very good but I suppose if kids happy that’s great. Wonder did she book wedding venue? Her pal/ co owner of the little one she is always on holidays she is away again for a cruise now in fab
Another cruise I thought she was only back from one before xmas

Why does she dye her hair pink. Personally I think it looks ridiculous and she does it to stand out, like the mad yoke she thinks she is.
Alright shes gong to a wedding soon but the rest of the time she'll be sitting in her pj's or trackie.

Reactions: 9
She Defo does it for attention imagine being that desperate for a bit of attention I mean there’s something seriously lacking with all these insta huns like they are starved of attention!

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s so the kids never lose her 🤣

I don’t mind the pink hair, probably because mine is the same - certainly not for attention though, it’s just what I like :)

Not a good idea to put your name on that tat! Products blowing up and being recalled! But sure Ali’s a full time mad bastard! “Mam of 4 from Tallaght”

Just coming here to say more of the same. How can you actually put your name to that crap with a straight face. Jeaus🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2