Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks everything stupid she does is hilarious!! It’s really not that funny! 🙄
Agree !! Today was the first time I thought
OH piss off Ali... its not funny..

Tagging the hotel

Tagging the the restaurant

Tagging the fella playing vicar Street

Tagging the spa place

Why ? Why do this unless begging for free stuff ? Like there is no need to tag every single place like .. ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This one is actually gone very very annoying - it’s all an act , the putting herself down etc . She thinks she’s feckin gorgeous in reality and thinks she can get away with the slob act . I don’t think she can but she’s such a contradiction getting Botox and dying hair non stop and then saying I don’t give a shite etc but every few weeks she’s off out and dressed up. It’s not from another planet to have 4 kids at 36 either - like get over it - she’s loads of help and non stop moaning or pics with wine etc - feck off Ali no one buys the act !

Reactions: 13
Yes to
This one is actually gone very very annoying - it’s all an act , the putting herself down etc . She thinks she’s feckin gorgeous in reality and thinks she can get away with the slob act . I don’t think she can but she’s such a contradiction getting Botox and dying hair non stop and then saying I don’t give a shite etc but every few weeks she’s off out and dressed up. It’s not from another planet to have 4 kids at 36 either - like get over it - she’s loads of help and non stop moaning or pics with wine etc - feck off Ali no one buys the act !
Yes to this! You have 4 kids so what! So do loads of people we get on with it and don’t broadcast every one of our kids daly meals and mess’s all over Insta! And it’s not easy going out with 4 kids everyone e knows that 🙄Sometimes I think she’s looking for a blue Peter badge! And she does have loads of help and can work her own hours with what she does for a living not everyone has that option.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really hope the restaurant doesn't give her anything free. We love this place and go regularly.

Reactions: 3
I like Ali but you only tag places before you even go looking for a freebie or reduced rate!
tag them after and rate your experience especially if you ended up paying too! They are all mooching coming up to Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really hope the restaurant doesn't give her anything free. We love this place and go regularly.
Haven't been in years but I remember how nice the food was.. 😋

Like I'd genuinely like to ask her why is she tagging in advance every place she is going to ? Because its 100% begging.. don't care what anyone says... drives me insane ha

Reactions: 4
Should have known from the last time I ordered not to bother again but here again waiting for another delayed order after giving a 2nd chance. all efforts to contact them ignored but happy to post all the good comments on their business page. There’s no way my messages weren’t seen.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Always promises delivery ‘will be quicker this time’ to get the sales then ‘overwhelmed’. You know your stock. This isn’t fair

Reactions: 2
Did she get engaged or was that a joke? I’ve 2 sick little people at home so haven’t been on in a few days (apologies for sounding like an Insta hun but ye know what I mean when I say that!) has she even mentioned her engagement on her stories or showed off the ring?

Reactions: 1
Did she get engaged or was that a joke? I’ve 2 sick little people at home so haven’t been on in a few days (apologies for sounding like an Insta hun but ye know what I mean when I say that!) has she even mentioned her engagement on her stories or showed off the ring?
No just a post that was all. Has only been promoting shite the last few days

• Haha
Reactions: 2