Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a sahm when my 2 were babies/toddlers . I had both in crèche part time. Having 2 babies at home is bloody exhausting, I genuinely take my hat off to Ali . For me I needed a few hours a few times a wk for Myself to get a blow dry, get my nails done or simply sit down and have a hot cup of coffee! I also had a cleaner twice a week and I made no apologies for it. I was fortunate I was in a position to do it, I’m not living in Dublin so thankfully didn’t have to crèche prices , I remember someone asking me at the time was I gone back to work and I replyed no I just need a break!! She said Good for You!! As parents we all do our best and make decisions based on our own family situations and we shouldn’t be judged for that. I admire Ali sometimes for coming on camera looking like tit!! I’d never have the courage to do that !!
Yes too this, I think she's getting an awful time on this, everybodys home life's /children are different, the boys seem wild, I take my hat off to her, she shows a real home life, I'm sure we all let the kids do something every now and then just for a 5 minute breather, I know I do and I only a 4 year old

Reactions: 8
She rambles on a bit, she’d be better off not posting as often as she does or people will get bored. I have to skip past now. Her babies are gorgeous & I’m delighted for her but the last few days are just so repetitive
I know more about that woman's boobs than my own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just unfollowed her. I can't take anymore breastfeeding shoved in my face, by anyone.
I breastfed. I can't tolerate the 'I'm better than you' breastfeeders.
She could just put up a post saying she's proud of herself which is fair.
But every damn time she's like daisy the cow on that pump.
The only post that wasn't about her boobs was a babys blow out nappy.
They all happen hun, no need to poo shame your newborn 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I breastfed. I can't tolerate the 'I'm better than you' breastfeeders.
She could just put up a post saying she's proud of herself which is fair.
But every damn time she's like daisy the cow on that pump.
The only post that wasn't about her boobs was a babys blow out nappy.
They all happen hun, no need to poo shame your newborn 🤦‍♀️
she probably doesn’t have much else to say at the moment as her life revolves around feeding & pumping but a lot of these feel like it’s their duty to share updates every day which is tedious for their followers when they don’t have much to say.

Reactions: 1
I think someone should set up a thread on this person ye are chatting about so as not to derail this thread, ?? I’m not sure who they are myself

Reactions: 10
Who was the other person they wanted a thread for? Was it the little one Dublin or the lady who had the twins who keeps posting photos of herself in her underwear because of the post partum night sweats?
My solo journey to mom

Reactions: 1
It’s ridiculous how many press packs she gets! I don’t care if she gives the stuff away or not! I don’t think any of these so called influencers should be getting half the amount of stuff they get! I also wouldn’t call her an influencers as I wouldn’t be Influenced by her at all!

Reactions: 4