Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of places will only take kids part-time if they have you paired with other kids who are there on the days yours aren’t. Tricky enough to find for 1, never mind 3!

Reactions: 2
Better off not working a five day week imo if that's what's the cost
Then you look at faces by grace paying for 1 toddler in nursery full time and one for after school and she can afford it.. so it seems there's a lot of money being an Instagrammer

Reactions: 1
Then you look at faces by grace paying for 1 toddler in nursery full time and one for after school and she can afford it.. so it seems there's a lot of money being an Instagrammer
I think Fbg would find the money for creche as she can't cope minding her own. I'd say she isn't earning that much she can't be as she rarely does ads.

Reactions: 1
My toddler is in childcare full time and will stay that way when I have my new baby in a few weeks. I need time to sort out my new reality and he needs structure and his little friends. But we will take him out for one on one time when I settle the new baby in. Im not a fan of Grace at all she never minds her own children and her partner seems to do the most of the housework and cooking and minding of them. Is she friends with Ali still? I wonder will Ali be doing her hair for her wedding!

They’l get the ECCE scheme next September for playschool she’s probably holding out for that.
I know it must be hard with three toddlers but she needs some sort of routine for feeding them! Eating on the sofa😐 food everywhere pouring water from one cup to another spilling it everywhere not good .. seems like she’s letting them do whatever they want ..She’l regret that.. now is the age to be teaching them! From last nights stories bed time is a big struggle..of course it is because they are let run wild all day!! So putting them into bed and telling them go asleep yea that might be hard !!

Reactions: 4
This is very true, they seem to just run amuck! I mean everyone wants an easy life but you have to have some structure! I think she thinks she’s evening a really cool parent by letting them just do what they want and then filming it? Childcare would be expensive but she would also get a lot extra in her children’s allowance for have triplets. I think I’d put the extra towards putting them to Playschool for a few morning to get them out and mixing!

Reactions: 3
I don't agree with putting kids in childcare full time if you don't work full time. Childcare is a second mortgage for some people. I'm a stay at home mother, my husband works a good job. My kids went to playschool in ecce years because it was just too expensive otherwise. We couldn't afford it. 30 or 40 euro a morning is a lot and especially for 3 of them.

Reactions: 6
I don't agree with putting kids in childcare full time if you don't work full time. Childcare is a second mortgage for some people. I'm a stay at home mother, my husband works a good job. My kids went to playschool in ecce years because it was just too expensive otherwise. We couldn't afford it. 30 or 40 euro a morning is a lot and especially for 3 of them.
Each to their own I suppose - my son loves his childminder and his friends and I know I will be in no physical shape to mind him post c section.

I was a sahm when my 2 were babies/toddlers . I had both in crèche part time. Having 2 babies at home is bloody exhausting, I genuinely take my hat off to Ali . For me I needed a few hours a few times a wk for Myself to get a blow dry, get my nails done or simply sit down and have a hot cup of coffee! I also had a cleaner twice a week and I made no apologies for it. I was fortunate I was in a position to do it, I’m not living in Dublin so thankfully didn’t have to crèche prices , I remember someone asking me at the time was I gone back to work and I replyed no I just need a break!! She said Good for You!! As parents we all do our best and make decisions based on our own family situations and we shouldn’t be judged for that. I admire Ali sometimes for coming on camera looking like tit!! I’d never have the courage to do that !!

Reactions: 5
Each to their own I suppose - my son loves his childminder and his friends and I know I will be in no physical shape to mind him post c section.
I'd never judge another parent, it's just my opinion as I'm home so I don't see the need but what works for us doesn't work for other families and vice versa. Best of luck with the new arrival had csection on all my little ones it can be tough going. 🥰

I'd never judge another parent, it's just my opinion as I'm home so I don't see the need but what works for us doesn't work for other families and vice versa. Best of luck with the new arrival had csection on all my little ones it can be tough going. 🥰
Aw thank you - my first was a section too so at least I know what to expect! Looking forward now to meeting Baby and getting settled. I’ll be back at work then full time after my maternity leave so I plan to enjoy the time with the 2 of them as much as I can. We are lucky we live on the west coast and childcare fees are not as high as that in Dublin or the larger cities. Our wonderful childminder is a godsend and he loves her. And eats everything she gives him unlike at home 🤣🤣

Who was the other person they wanted a thread for? Was it the little one Dublin or the lady who had the twins who keeps posting photos of herself in her underwear because of the post partum night sweats?

Who was the other person they wanted a thread for? Was it the little one Dublin or the lady who had the twins who keeps posting photos of herself in her underwear because of the post partum night sweats?
i need those pics to stop, the internet is not a safe place I don’t care how many mammies are messaging her to tell her she’s great,she’s completely over sharing and will regret it

It was solo journey to mom

Reactions: 2
I think she needs one. I like her but sometimes could give her a shake
She rambles on a bit, she’d be better off not posting as often as she does or people will get bored. I have to skip past now. Her babies are gorgeous & I’m delighted for her but the last few days are just so repetitive

Reactions: 4