Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sadly I think she will, it’s great as a single (by choice) mom she has a network of support and cheerleaders but not everyone is your friend & pics of you pumping / in underwear or updates on how many mls isn’t info for strangers who genuinely think your life is tv
That's true.

sadly I think she will, it’s great as a single (by choice) mom she has a network of support and cheerleaders but not everyone is your friend & pics of you pumping / in underwear or updates on how many mls isn’t info for strangers who genuinely think your life is tv
I agree.
She is documenting it all like the first woman to have twins or pump 🤦‍♀️
Lots of us do it and don't slap it across public pages.
I hope her support continues when she returns home. She has said a few times about being tired etc but this is the easy part!

Reactions: 4
I agree.
She is documenting it all like the first woman to have twins or pump 🤦‍♀️
Lots of us do it and don't slap it across public pages.
I hope her support continues when she returns home. She has said a few times about being tired etc but this is the easy part!
She is very lucky to be living with her parents I think she said before her mum will mind them when she goes back to work .
But it's a different ball.game when they come out of hospital they are gorgeous.
But less of the pumping and half naked pics

Reactions: 1
She is very lucky to be living with her parents I think she said before her mum will mind them when she goes back to work .
But it's a different ball.game when they come out of hospital they are gorgeous.
But less of the pumping and half naked pics
Not that it matters but I’m just curious about the situation, if she decides not to go back to work, can she get one parent family allowance, does she have to explain to social welfare that she used a donors sperm or what way will it work

Not that it matters but I’m just curious about the situation, if she decides not to go back to work, can she get one parent family allowance, does she have to explain to social welfare that she used a donors sperm or what way will it work
no I’m pretty sure she would just have to prove no other €€ support, haven’t known social to look for info like that but then again maybe that’s me! Very hard to go back to work full time with 6 month old twins wouldn’t it be, I mean if your childcare is your mom

no I’m pretty sure she would just have to prove no other €€ support, haven’t known social to look for info like that but then again maybe that’s me! Very hard to go back to work full time with 6 month old twins wouldn’t it be, I mean if your childcare is your mom
She will proberly have to get help as well.
Not easy .

I’m totally being that person … but wouldnt u think she would transition the triplets to sippy cups or straw cups . It really makes me cringe 2 year olds having juice and water and Robinson’s orange thru a bottle . I totally get a bottle at bed time with milk but having water and other drinks thru a bottle is so unnecessary … common as muck and their poor teeth. I get there’s 3 of them but just replace them and a day later they be grand

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s probably the easiest thing to do when she has 3 of them tearing around the place. I don’t agree with it either my 2 year old has none since he was about 18 months and he loved his “boppel” but I haven’t triplets either. I’ve a bigger issue with giving them Coco Pops to be honest those are just laced with sugar and so so bad for them.

It’s probably the easiest thing to do when she has 3 of them tearing around the place. I don’t agree with it either my 2 year old has none since he was about 18 months and he loved his “boppel” but I haven’t triplets either. I’ve a bigger issue with giving them Coco Pops to be honest those are just laced with sugar and so so bad for them.
Yep I know it’s easier but I think she doesn’t have a 9-5 job , has lots of help , has plenty of money to get extra help - send them to nursery and they will be off the bottles in 3 weeks…. And yep the coco pops is disgusting with toddlers . I think she tries to be this hot mess- but also thinks she’s secretly a stunner so has the confidence to take the piss out of herself . I think 2 years in with the triplets she could wash her hair and stop whinging or else pay for nursery or a child minder for a few days to get some stability …. Too tight it seems

Reactions: 6
Yep I know it’s easier but I think she doesn’t have a 9-5 job , has lots of help , has plenty of money to get extra help - send them to nursery and they will be off the bottles in 3 weeks…. And yep the coco pops is disgusting with toddlers . I think she tries to be this hot mess- but also thinks she’s secretly a stunner so has the confidence to take the piss out of herself . I think 2 years in with the triplets she could wash her hair and stop whinging or else pay for nursery or a child minder for a few days to get some stability …. Too tight it seems
I agree ☝ She seems very lazy I don’t care what anyone says! She’s plenty of help her mother seems amazing! Hungover yesterday we have all been there🤣🤣 I don’t see why she had to record and show everyone her kids been let lose pouring water doing whatever they want! We as parents all have lazy days were we get lazy and house those be upside down!! I do get it but I think her house is like that a lot! I get it she’s three toddlers her hands are full full but as someone said she doesn’t have a 9-5 job and she’s plenty of help! She comes across very lazy to me.

Reactions: 5
Why do her kids never wear clothes? Only sleep suits? Is it for easiness? Or laziness? She'll need to have them trained for preschool next yr (a requirement most places) and they can't piss in a zip up suit?

She is lazy imo the kids make a state of couch/living space as she allows them eat/drink there for the TV to make it handier for her; she has enough help it appears with her mam and dad and ok 3 is hard but they nap and sleep (most of the time) and that is half the battle, doing it on no sleep would be a whole lot worse. There is no need for them to be in the house all day every day.

Reactions: 6
Why do her kids never wear clothes? Only sleep suits? Is it for easiness? Or laziness? She'll need to have them trained for preschool next yr (a requirement most places) and they can't piss in a zip up suit?

She is lazy imo the kids make a state of couch/living space as she allows them eat/drink there for the TV to make it handier for her; she has enough help it appears with her mam and dad and ok 3 is hard but they nap and sleep (most of the time) and that is half the battle, doing it on no sleep would be a whole lot worse. There is no need for them to be in the house all day every day.
They are lucky if they have sleep suits, most times they just have nappies on! Laziness I think!

I hate the way she lets the kids eat a lot of the meals on that couch! The couch must be filthy with 3 toddlers eating off it all the time. Could she not just put them into the kitchen for meal time? Do they ever all sit at a table for meals?

Reactions: 5
I know kids will throw their toys around the place and you can do nothing about it they aren’t little robots. If you saw the state of my house this minute but we try to contain it to one or 2 adjoining rooms and mealtimes are at the table end of story we don’t eat on the couch. That will be okay when he’s older and knows not to hurl food around but I couldn’t let him destroy the place the way she lets hers do. I would have major anxiety.

Reactions: 3
Well they are dressed today and gone to wreck the sister’s house 🙈 they are very cute little lads I have to say they really are lovely but I’d say the daughter doesn’t get a look in with all 3 of them wrecking havoc. I wonder would it be very expensive to send them to childcare a couple days a week they would love it I’d say to meet little friends and it would get rid of the bottles for sure. I’m not in the Dublin area so I don’t know the cost of it up there. I’m imagining it would be horrendously expensive and maybe that’s why they don’t?

Reactions: 2
Well they are dressed today and gone to wreck the sister’s house 🙈 they are very cute little lads I have to say they really are lovely but I’d say the daughter doesn’t get a look in with all 3 of them wrecking havoc. I wonder would it be very expensive to send them to childcare a couple days a week they would love it I’d say to meet little friends and it would get rid of the bottles for sure. I’m not in the Dublin area so I don’t know the cost of it up there. I’m imagining it would be horrendously expensive and maybe that’s why they don’t?
Fair dues to the aunt I had ocd looking at the mess lol

A friend of mine has 2 in childcare in Dublin (full time), but they are paying over €1500 for a baby and a toddler.. It's more than their mortgage payment..

Reactions: 2