Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s decided to show up at work today & says she may meet the 10 day deadline, it’s now 11 days since Myself & others I know ordered & no dispatch email yet.
also does anyone think she’s reading here? I posted the other day when someone mentioned the suits made in China saying it would be lovely to see them travel to meet suppliers & maybe a factory tour& a couple of hours later there was a post up about a planned business trip to Turkey next year.
All the talk here this morning about her never being at work & she suddenly has time to show up today.
this is my last order for sure. I’m not impressed. She’s straight into sharing a photo of someone’s kids in their suits. Just put the phone down. People waiting for their orders don’t want to see other people’s kids in theirs reshared multiple
times a day. The time it takes to do a few of those in a row she could have a couple of orders ready to go.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s decided to show up at work today & says she may meet the 10 day deadline, it’s now 11 days since Myself & others I know ordered & no dispatch email yet.
also does anyone think she’s reading here? I posted the other day when someone mentioned the suits made in China saying it would be lovely to see them travel to meet suppliers & maybe a factory tour& a couple of hours later there was a post up about a planned business trip to Turkey next year.
All the talk here this morning about her never being at work & she suddenly has time to show up today.
this is my last order for sure. I’m not impressed. She’s straight into sharing a photo of someone’s kids in their suits. Just put the phone down. People waiting for their orders don’t want to see other people’s kids in theirs reshared multiple
times a day. The time it takes to do a few of those in a row she could have a couple of orders ready to go.
They absolutely are reading here. She now mentions regularly to say she knows it’s a business page but she just wants to share something personal because she gets asked so much and I genuinely thought of your comment today as soon as a I saw them post about the deadline and getting down to work and not having the money to employ extra staff etc. Ali used to make plenty of digs at certain things that tattlers noticed about Grace too so for sure they are reading here!

Reactions: 2
They absolutely are reading here. She now mentions regularly to say she knows it’s a business page but she just wants to share something personal because she gets asked so much and I genuinely thought of your comment today as soon as a I saw them post about the deadline and getting down to work and not having the money to employ extra staff etc. Ali used to make plenty of digs at certain things that tattlers noticed about Grace too so for sure they are reading here!
there was mention on another thread before about pr drops and giving them to normal customers instead of the usual bunch of instahuns.Next drop they sent them to customers.They are for sure reading here

Reactions: 1
there was mention on another thread before about pr drops and giving them to normal customers instead of the usual bunch of instahuns.Next drop they sent them to customers.They are for sure reading here
I don’t think there’s any harm if they are reading here and taking note of what we say, the ones who read here and don’t take note of what is said are worse..

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s any harm if they are reading here and taking note of what we say, the ones who read here and don’t take note of what is said are worse..
Exactly there’s nothing here said that isn’t true ! The whole order thing is shocking & disappointing. And their love of huns getting stuff before everyone else… not a move for longevity of a business. Insta is not forever

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the story today. The little lad asleep in the carseat. Doesn't look like he had his straps over his shoulders so unsafe.

Did anyone see the story today. The little lad asleep in the carseat. Doesn't look like he had his straps over his shoulders so unsafe.
She’s parked up somewhere.
i have the same seat though & my daughter is able to escape the shoulders way too easy for my liking. We’ve a new seat ordered for her because she’s slipped out too many times on the motorway

😂 I know she was parked up, that would have been something else if she had been driving and did the story. My point was he obviously was like that when they were driving. They all do it though, get their arms out just freaks me out to see a child not properly harnessed in.

Hey , just found this thread .. really liked Ali at first found her page just after she had the boys..
life must be hard with 3 babies 3 toddlers now ..
I’ve a 8 month old and a 22month old aswel as a 9 year old, 11 and 14 year old so life is hectic 🤣
I’m not a ‘ perfect mum’ I don’t judge other mums but my god are the boys ever dressed? Do they ever wear socks? Winter months and no clothes or socks on them can’t be good. Now I know they probably pull them off they are wild like most boys🤣🤣 And she’s a lot of help from her parents they seem to be around everyday. She seems to have a lot of help. I don’t think she’s as sound and down to earth as she makes out !!

Hey , just found this thread .. really liked Ali at first found her page just after she had the boys..
I’ve a 8 month old and a 22month old aswel as a 9 year old, 11 and 14 year old so life is hectic 🤣
I’m not a ‘ perfect mum’ I don’t judge other mums but my god are the boys ever dressed? Do they ever wear socks? Winter months and no clothes or socks on them can’t be good. Now I know they probably pull them off they are wild like most boys🤣🤣 And she’s a lot of help from her parents they seem to be around everyday. She seems to have a lot of help. I don’t think she’s as sound and down to earth as she makes out !!
Ah you’re being a bit OTT. It’s autumn for a start. My toddler is in a nappy & at a push a vest going around the house. She whips her socks off if she’s too warm. It’s not even cold yet, we’re still in short sleeves outdoors.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure socks are the least of her worries 🙄 sure barefoot is recommended for babies/young children while their feet are developing! I personally go barefoot inside my house and I’m 27 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m following her two years .. not talking about now!
she hasn’t posted the kids much on her stories in barefoot or no clothes recently? Last winter I remember seen stories the boys wer 1 years old, height of winter no socks or clothes on .. Sorry just my opinion!

she hasn’t posted the kids much on her stories in barefoot or no clothes recently? Last winter I remember seen stories the boys wer 1 years old, height of winter no socks or clothes on .. Sorry just my opinion!
Do you mean indoors or outdoors? If it’s indoors, she lives in a new build. They are all BER A rated and I can confirm they are roasting all year round. No need for socks in this house either or clothes either for that matter.

I’d say her house is like a furnace. Mine is rarely below 25° on an average winters day. It gets cold at night but day time is like summer all year round!

I’d say her house is like a furnace. Mine is rarely below 25° on an average winters day. It gets cold at night but day time is like summer all year round!
Same were always wearing tshirts 😂 have a stove and never gets used. We only turn on heating atm for the water

Seen my solo journey to mom was gifted some of the baby grows I really hope she stays grounded and doesent go like the other insta huns.

Seen my solo journey to mom was gifted some of the baby grows I really hope she stays grounded and doesent go like the other insta huns.
Me too but I’m finding the breast milk updates cringe at this point.. no one into herself and the nurses need to know how much she expressed

Reactions: 8
Me too but I’m finding the breast milk updates cringe at this point.. no one into herself and the nurses need to know how much she expressed
I felt awful thinking it was a bit much but it's too much information fair dues to her for pumping but once is enough to show us .ah I hope she doesn't go same way with freebies etc.and sharing the other huns,pages

sadly I think she will, it’s great as a single (by choice) mom she has a network of support and cheerleaders but not everyone is your friend & pics of you pumping / in underwear or updates on how many mls isn’t info for strangers who genuinely think your life is tv

Reactions: 9