Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus that's mad... the way Ali goes on she makes out like she nearly stitched them with her own hands šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
I know. Suppose not everyone knows about Ali express. I ordered 3 dodie clips off an insta page going back 3 years ago for my son and when they arrived she threw in a free bib which had this girls insta name stitched on it and I was delighted with myself. A few days later about 20 bibs my husband ordered off Ali arrived and that free bib was in the ones he ordered. I was like wtf. Eyes opened I tell ya !!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know. Suppose not everyone knows about Ali express. I ordered 3 dodie clips off an insta page going back 3 years ago for my son and when they arrived she threw in a free bib which had this girls insta name stitched on it and I was delighted with myself. A few days later about 20 bibs my husband ordered off Ali arrived and that free bib was in the ones he ordered. I was like wtf. Eyes opened I tell ya !!
Shocked... !

Can't believe the exact ones are on ali .. holy crap like

Reactions: 1
She said tonight the stuff is made in Turkey?? šŸ¤„šŸ¤„?
You find someone on Ali Baba which is the wholesale equivalent of Ali Express. You need only have an idea for something. You donā€™t have to sketch. You get someone else to do it and they will mass produce for you. Lots of non Chinese wholesalers on Ali baba/Ali express/Wish websites and they are working for absolute pittance. My friend drop ships which is slightly different as she canā€™t front massive amounts of cash for wholesale so itā€™s a buy on demand process and then a lot of her stuff comes from Latvia if it had to be printed. She was having baby grows printed and the ā€œdesignerā€ who was in fact chinese was earning 5c max a baby grow while her mark ups were huge because of the printing in Latvia. She also buys all those tacky name bracelets (ā‚¬25 in glitz n pieces) and soother clips sells them on for a fair few Bob. They cost as little as 1c if you buy in bulk. Lots of these items arenā€™t safety verified and I would be worried about how theyā€™re made, whoā€™s making them, with what and at what real cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said tonight the stuff is made in Turkey?? šŸ¤„šŸ¤„?
It would be nice to see them travel to meet the suppliers, maybe a behind the scenes factory tour but I think the same about some influencers that have launched clothing ranges/Collabs, theyā€™re putting their name to things with no idea what goes on behind the scenes

Reactions: 6
It would be nice to see them travel to meet the suppliers, maybe a behind the scenes factory tour but I think the same about some influencers that have launched clothing ranges/Collabs, theyā€™re putting their name to things with no idea what goes on behind the scenes
Now I know she's no angel but Lisa Jordan used to show videos of her at the lab where the products were filled once or twice. She also puts stories up of past times where she used products. Think its a nice touch

Reactions: 4
10 days since I placed an order & still hasnā€™t been dispatched. If I was a business owner & was that far behind I would get off social media & get on with it. The amount of non work related posts in that time on what should be a business page is unreal.

10 days since I placed an order & still hasnā€™t been dispatched. If I was a business owner & was that far behind I would get off social media & get on with it. The amount of non work related posts in that time on what should be a business page is unreal.

I actually thought this yesterday & I havenā€™t even ordered. Pay for extra staff for a few weeks on launches. You said you havenā€™t space, stagger the shifts then. Do 8-4, 4-10 & some people work nights as it suits. Youā€™ve a loyal customer base & youā€™ll piss people off

Reactions: 3
It was same last launch in April I'd to watch all her mates get packages and mine arrived in a plastic envelope, not even tissue wrapped and smell of chemicals šŸ¤¢

• Wow
They don't have proper regular hours by the looks of it and all depends on adhock childminding situations. I don't know why they don't just get proper childcare organised, surely they are earning enough to afford it.

Reactions: 2
Or even hire additional staff at launches. They take zero care in packages for us common folk so any half wit can pick and pack

They don't have proper regular hours by the looks of it and all depends on adhock childminding situations. I don't know why they don't just get proper childcare organised, surely they are earning enough to afford it.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying she should get off the business social media page in her free time. Donā€™t be apologising for delays when it looks like youā€™re never there. Minding her nephew for the weekend, more time that could have been spent in the office. Doesnā€™t her Dad still live there with his girlfriend? Thereā€™s enough people could be helping with the kids, this launch was being planned for months.

Reactions: 2
That is called having your cake and eating but also being a bleep. As in, she could well afford extra help, evening and weekend staff, even nights for a few weeks, to keep customers - loyal customers happy! But no, they would rather drag it out. You wouldnā€™t be ordering as a gift for a week or so away shur you couldnā€™t be guaranteed it !

Reactions: 5
Yes they could absolutely afford extra staff for a few weeks but god forbid they spend anything extra and reduce profits. Wonder how the other business operates, is that as much of a delay as this one.

Yeah I thought it was bit weird when she was saying how delayed delivery was and she sitting in the park with kids at 12 o o'clock on a work day!

She seems to only start work at 12 when she drops the youngest fella to playschool and then is always on saying she's just collected the daughter a few hours later. No wonder there's a long wait for orders

She must be making some of amount of money on the suits and only having 3 people including her work there. Even get her older daughter and a friend in for a few hours over a weekend, fly through them and pay them a few euro.
Totally agree regarding the packaging very basic compared to what others received. I used to get monthly pjs from a place in Tallaght and you couldnā€™t fault the packaging - a lovely box, and the little nice touches with it like a face mask, hot chocolate etc, fluffy socks. Some people have spend hundreds of euros in the last launch too, deliver them in a nice box with a couple of small cheap little treats
Definitely reading this thread, someone commented about the delay in delivery and a few hours later there was something up on her feed about it

Last edited: