Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is stunning but looks boring as a brick. Wonder when she will quit medicine to go work in his "business".
Dunno about stunning, she's cute I'll give her that. Although her choices in men instantly cancel out the physical appeal.

On another note, she does (did?) yoga so suddenly the clown is into acroyoga. Probably saw other Instagram couples doing it so obviously it's step one of building a vloggable relationship. She's into Mandarin so now suddenly he's learning Mandarin. The jokes just write themselves. The clown is applying his idiotic frameworks and goofy philosophy to building a relationship according to what youtube couples do in public and on IG.

It's baby's first Lego set.

Funniest part is he's kept her hidden for months and keeps alluding to doing a "reveal" video. Fandom truly is a mental disease if people are on the edge of their seats waiting to find out who Ali Abdaal's girlfriend is... Like a kid bragging to his schoolmates that he touched some girl's tits for the first time. Remember this guy is almost 30 years old. Holy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you know who he is dating? Did he announce it on social media?
Logical deduction from them posting pictures from Istanbul around the same time, him learning Mandarin while she's into Mandarin, him talking about yoga while she's obviously doing that, her being in his actual video... Not that hard of a mystery to figure out.

Reactions: 1
Dunno about stunning, she's cute I'll give her that. Although her choices in men instantly cancel out the physical appeal.

On another note, she does (did?) yoga so suddenly the clown is into acroyoga. Probably saw other Instagram couples doing it so obviously it's step one of building a vloggable relationship. She's into Mandarin so now suddenly he's learning Mandarin. The jokes just write themselves. The clown is applying his idiotic frameworks and goofy philosophy to building a relationship according to what youtube couples do in public and on IG.

It's baby's first Lego set.

Funniest part is he's kept her hidden for months and keeps alluding to doing a "reveal" video. Fandom truly is a mental disease if people are on the edge of their seats waiting to find out who Ali Abdaal's girlfriend is... Like a kid bragging to his schoolmates that he touched some girl's tits for the first time. Remember this guy is almost 30 years old. Holy tit.
bleeping hilarious write up mate, good job.

Who thinks he going to come to the realisation that he wants to spend more than 10% of his time with her.

Or she wants to spend more than 10% of her time with him but he won't budge.

This is gonna be fun.

Who thinks he going to come to the realisation that he wants to spend more than 10% of his time with her.

Or she wants to spend more than 10% of her time with him but he won't budge.
In all honesty I have my doubts he's actually enforcing this. I'm fairly certain, judging by his enthusiasm and new line-up of hobbies, that he's just ticking the boxes in some "how to spend quality time with your significant other" article that he's read somewhere and that 10% thing was just an attempt at seeming edgy to his awkward followers OR the latest and greatest from some new book he read somewhere. I've met some autistic females in my life but none that would think 10% allotted time is a good deal unless she's not taking this seriously whatsoever, which could also be the case.

Can't wait to see his new content bucket with dating and love related videos from the expert himself with scripts written by some random employee, gathered from the most mainstream bullshit dating articles that anyone can google. This channel is the real definition of floundering. For the life of me I can't imagine who needs love advice from Ali Abdaal but I'm sure the dumdum crew of fans will be frothing at the mouth to receive pearls of wisdom and masculine energy tips from the human embodiment of Dobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm new here, and completely just gobsmacked by this guy. Is he being serious, or just parodying toxic productivity? Does he ever like, slow down to look at the birds? Or does he only walk on a treadmill while reading the 100000th productivity book while listening to an audiobook on financial advice at 5x speed while calculating his income from his 5 side hustles?
But hey, he's got 30 seconds left in the 4-hour work week to bang his gf!

That honestly sounds like such an exhausting, soulless way to live. If you can even call that "living." It just sounds like "earn as much as you can, then die." How is this sort of thing at all sustainable? There's more to living than being productive. Is he some robot manufactured by big companies to incentivize the masses to quadruple their typing speed? I'm just baffled. Imagine having a conversation with this guy. He's prob the type to anxiously prove his superiority in one conversation, and won't even listen to what you have to say. Talking about personal issues? Sorry, not productive enough.

I'm not advocating for a complete "life is positive and magical and I'm a fairy"-type of spontaneity like Jaded Jade, but why can these Youtubers never find a healthy, happy middle ground? He does know he can be productive while still having a soul and being a likeable person, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm new here, and completely just gobsmacked by this guy. Is he being serious, or just parodying toxic productivity? Does he ever like, slow down to look at the birds? Or does he only walk on a treadmill while reading the 100000th productivity book while listening to an audiobook on financial advice at 5x speed while calculating his income from his 5 side hustles?
As others have said, myself included, it seems like he's on the spectrum and is just unable to appreciate the things humans do. Either that or he's so knee deep in this productivity/money tit to make up for his inadequacies during childhood because it's the only thing people treasure him for. Other than that, what does he have to show for his time on planet earth? Failed doctor, can't cook, awful singer, isn't an athlete, can't do anything... He is mediocre at everything he does and exceptional at nothing. All his gear recommendations are from other people's videos, his life philosophy is a mishmash of productivity books, and even his speech is now a collection of quips and maxims that OTHER PEOPLE wrote. I've never seen someone repeat himself so often. He's a walking Anki deck with chambered answers for any question someone might have and people don't seem to get tired of hearing the same crap over and over for some reason.

It's easy to see what it's like having a conversation with him by watching his podcasts where besides "hm, interesting", the only thing he has to offer is what other people wrote and he memorised. In a conversation with his brother he even admitted he doesn't have strong preferences regarding anything, which is probably why his videos are unoriginal garbage and he's fond of living in cookiecutter rented apartments. Being a Harry Potter fan, an Apple user and a productivity geek is literally his entire personality, although now he's diversifying into finance tips to get that fat CPM that Graham and Jikh have. Again, people don't seem to take into account the facts that this clown rented an entire floor of a building and hired 20+ people to put out one mediocre video a week (and maybe a vlog once in a while) and sell a course. He's going to the gym with people from the office and hanging out IRL with them. It's rent-a-friend combined with roleplaying a startup. Someone who is financially capable would not make these decisions but the dumbass fans and sponsors are throwing so much money his way that he can literally wipe his ass with $100 bills and still come out on top like he's some financial wiz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a big area of productivitiy that hasnt been tapped into and as a guru Im surprised he hasnt seen it. I guess thats what happens when you surround yourself with people like you and that think like you

Ali's gf content is tragically boring.

"Designing lifestyle systems to keep us happy healthy and efficient whilst studying"

Definitely is a former "alumni" of Ali's incredibly boring Part Time YouTuber academy. Super dull content like deleting Instagram for 3 days and seeing what happens, optimising their morning routine, and generally speaking about very boring things with some serene music playing in a soft voice

Wish these prospective Doctors what just focus on actually becoming Doctors instead of trying to become influencers.

Last edited:
New scam just dropped

40 likes in 1 hour. People just lining up to grab this "course" huh, you could cut through that excitement with a knife.

Wonder what bullshit frameworks and goofy names he came up with for this one. The DonkeyDick Method for generating endless burning trashheaps of boring bullshit content and dispersing it on the internet like a big cloud of post-legume farts that just doesn't evaporate and never goes away.

Guaranteed he had little to do with this crap and just outsourced it to his employees. People who will buy this course are imbeciles, you will be dropping $800 on something a random guy you've never heard of made. Abdaal's company is the equivalent of a Louis Vuitton Malaysian sweatshop, only the final product is a kindergartener's sandwich bag.

Absolute bullshit scam. He's selling a secret to make $100k a year for $799. He is truly just taking the piss and is an absolute conman by this point.

In one of his bewer videos one of his employees says something, Ali films and listens to it.

He then walks into the centre of the office and says the exact same thing as his employee but louder and to the entire room and everyone laughs.

Totally normal workplace. He definitely isn't just paying all of these people to be his friends and laugh at his jokes.

• Angry
Absolute bullshit scam. He's selling a secret to make $100k a year for $799. He is truly just taking the piss and is an absolute conman by this point.
The big secret is to "treat it like a business". He's now trying to monetise the delusion that he's running some sort of "company" that does "business" when it's just a bunch of starstruck yes-men buzzing around his boring ass like flies around tit, writing his videos word for word, filming and editing his crap, writing his courses, and basically waiting on him hand and foot like he's a cult leader.

His last main channel video got 56k views in 48 hours so maybe he should stop trying to sell a "winning" method when he's clearly losing while using it. Out of 3 million people, only 56k cared to watch that crap. It's an embarrassingly low engagement rate and it's clear even his audience is getting tired of this repetitive garbage content and the "muh business" crap.

Boggles the mind how someone with such declining view counts can make millions from a course teaching people how to youtube and businessify their channel. At least with snake oil, you had the power of suggestion and the salesmen weren't covered in warts and pustules from drinking it but now you actually have hard numbers that show his channel is neck deep in tit. And he has the gall to launch an $800 course teaching you to be just like him LOL.

The big secret is to "treat it like a business". He's now trying to monetise the delusion that he's running some sort of "company" that does "business" when it's just a bunch of starstruck yes-men buzzing around his boring ass like flies around tit, writing his videos word for word, filming and editing his crap, writing his courses, and basically waiting on him hand and foot like he's a cult leader.

His last main channel video got 56k views in 48 hours so maybe he should stop trying to sell a "winning" method when he's clearly losing while using it. Out of 3 million people, only 56k cared to watch that crap. It's an embarrassingly low engagement rate and it's clear even his audience is getting tired of this repetitive garbage content and the "muh business" crap.

Boggles the mind how someone with such declining view counts can make millions from a course teaching people how to youtube and businessify their channel. At least with snake oil, you had the power of suggestion and the salesmen weren't covered in warts and pustules from drinking it but now you actually have hard numbers that show his channel is neck deep in tit. And he has the gall to launch an $800 course teaching you to be just like him LOL.
Treat your business like a business! Revolutionary advice.

Tbh this attitude is endemic to a lot of sheltered, well educated people who go to Cambridge and then find themselves in the real world where they don't have the world bend over backwards for them. Ali is someone who only recently has discovered things like business expenses, tax deductibles etc. and now needs to teach all of this to the world like it's new genius. Some of his course content will probably be like "So guys there's this really cool thing called a pro-forma invoice" after charging people $1600 to view these nuggets of wisdom he has learned.

Also you totally called it with his audience. One of his vlog videos he goes to a meet up of his fans and they're all of a similar cultural and ethnic background to him.

Also you totally called it with his audience. One of his vlog videos he goes to a meet up of his fans and they're all of a similar cultural and ethnic background to him.
It was obvious after checking the comment section and his social media a few times. 99% of people replying have names that are obviously Indian/Pakistani. Therein lies the secret of Abdaal's success. There are just a lot of Indians and Pakistanis around. Let's see him put that in a course and sell it.

Ehh I don’t think he is on the spectrum. He pivots topics too opportunistically for “productivity” to be his special interest. He’s just a clout chaser who thinks the nice guy/incel-adjacent persona is the best way to do it without blow back. And he’s not wrong… this is one of the only spaces on the internet actively calling out how toxicity.

Lmao the comments on this community post are all like "buying is best, you made the wrong choice, film something relatable" 😂 why is he giving people bad advice? Obviously it's better to own property if you can afford it. Ironically - he's such an idiot. Yeah he has that big brain energy academically, but in the world he's like a child. He has no social skills at all. He makes content he thinks people want but because of his lack of awareness he misses the mark more often than not. Weird tweets. Videos like this. What an insane guy.

Attachments

Hey friends, in this video I'll be going over the C-U-N-T framework that I came up for why it's better to just overload the internet with trash content rather than just take a week off and come back with some actually valuable videos. Alongside that I'll be presenting my brand new D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D system to ensure you're spending 18 hours a day on tit nobody cares about and your own family will forget what you look like. Let's get into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmao the comments on this community post are all like "buying is best, you made the wrong choice, film something relatable" 😂 why is he giving people bad advice? Obviously it's better to own property if you can afford it. Ironically - he's such an idiot. Yeah he has that big brain energy academically, but in the world he's like a child. He has no social skills at all. He makes content he thinks people want but because of his lack of awareness he misses the mark more often than not. Weird tweets. Videos like this. What an insane guy.
It's suitable for some very specific circumstances such as if you're moving to a city for like 6 months or something as part of a secondment or just living in different places for short lengths of time but for most people it is not good advice!

It's just a case of him rationalising a poor decision and being so confident in himself that he's decided it's true. Always buy when you can!

Reactions: 3