Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ali has got Kaelyn [?] The person who is doing a PhD in history at Oxford; she basically created the Accepted Society, well now she is working for Ali to create some digital thing and she is hoping to fund her PHD through this job.....makes me nervous she trusts Ali so much!
Kaelyn seems to be a very intelligent person but she often likes posts made by Vee Khativhu who is basically just so smug and travelling and giving speeches without any actual work experience in education policy, and she likes Ruby Granger's content despite Ruby being a problematic youtuber who looks like she's a hermit in her bedroom/library, and she seems to have been sucked into Ali Abdal's sphere when it's clear he's sold out on education and being a doctor to make some cash behind the guise of productivity. I'm disappointed because Kaelyn is clearly actually clever but she seems to idolise the scholarly-productivity Youtubers who all end up being fickle. It's a shame. I think the money that comes with being an influencer has gone to all their heads.

Reactions: 2