Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes sense when we remember that Ali still worships Elon Musk. Confirmed it again a few days ago. Exploit your workers to create something for you and take all the credit.
Doesn't every moronic tech bro worship Musk? YouTube is full of "life lessons" and "time management" tips inspired by all sorts of billionaires like it actually means anything. In any case these crappy threads are now a plague on Twitter, you just can't get away from them. Probably written by his employees, I don't see him sitting down to push out these steaming turds on his own. Guy's account has almost reached bot status, I'm surprised people actually engage with this crap in any form and believe they're actually talking to him.

Reactions: 2
Doesn't every moronic tech bro worship Musk? YouTube is full of "life lessons" and "time management" tips inspired by all sorts of billionaires like it actually means anything. In any case these crappy threads are now a plague on Twitter, you just can't get away from them. Probably written by his employees, I don't see him sitting down to push out these steaming turds on his own. Guy's account has almost reached bot status, I'm surprised people actually engage with this crap in any form and believe they're actually talking to him.
Maybe; he did a video about Musk and “what he learned from him.” Ali and co are creating very superficial content so that people can feel like they’re learning a lot but without applying any actual critical thinking skills. It’s all a part of the self-help machine that shills the same stuff: pay this exorbitant fee to get better, to be smarter, to grow your business, etc. It doesn’t behoove these people to have their viewers actually think critically about it what people like Ali are saying. It’s bad for business. That’s how Musk operates too, so why wouldn’t they worship him mindlessly?

Maybe; he did a video about Musk and “what he learned from him.” Ali and co are creating very superficial content so that people can feel like they’re learning a lot but without applying any actual critical thinking skills. It’s all a part of the self-help machine that shills the same stuff: pay this exorbitant fee to get better, to be smarter, to grow your business, etc. It doesn’t behoove these people to have their viewers actually think critically about it what people like Ali are saying. It’s bad for business. That’s how Musk operates too, so why wouldn’t they worship him mindlessly?
People been running businesses for thousands of years without the need for Twitter self-help circlejerk community. Obviously this is all a bunch of feelgood trash for young impressionable up-and-commers who think that selling some Notion icons or some copywriting masterclass is a business. They've managed to take the word business back to its root form of Busyness—gotta wake up at 3 AM and apply Elon Musk's morning routine, then Bill Gates' brunch routine, then work out like David Goggins, then tweet threads like Naval, then do X like Y.

My problem is with the fact that this content has been taken over by people like Abdaal who outsource this tit to randoms. It has no value, it's just spam presented in an artificial, almost mechanical way, so as to get likes and so-called engagement, which most of the time is just "YEAH MAN SICK ADVICE" or some row of fire emojis or something. It's almost consumed like a drug and dispensed as such. I dunno how many times you can hear the same nuggets of wisdom from 20 different people before you feel like enough is enough. At some point one has to stop giving a tit about what Elon Musk does in the morning or what Tim Cook's special smoothie is and just accumulate real life experiences with the mistakes that come along with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many people actually take any of his advice and rules and thought exercises and apply them on a daily basis to solve problems.

I wonder if Ali does that.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many people actually take any of his advice and rules and thought exercises and apply them on a daily basis to solve problems.

I wonder if Ali does that.
Maybe when he was a studytuber people did, but probably no one does now. Being told what to do is the dopamine hit, acting on it kills the buzz.

I am not the biggest fan of Nathaniel Drew (he is a bit of a wanky American "discovering" Europe and I think he "objectifies" and idealises European culture a lot) but he did a breakdown of his finances and what he is acheiving for his costs £10k a month on staff" vs Ali's honestly puts Ali to shame. Drew's content is much more interesting also.

A member of Girl Defined (a fundamentalist christian group) is pulling a hard Ali on Instagram by constantly talking about how she’s creating an online course about creating online courses. She went on a whole spiel about “how to be an expert” that reminds me of how Ali approaches his content as well. Experts don’t know everything but man all these people passing themselves off as experts in a subject they know nothing about is just so sad.

How does Ali get a pass in all of these videos? I wish they'd target him more often. Graham is equally tit but Ali made much more from this crap and he markets his "course" like it's better than everyone's when in reality it's probably exactly the same.

So, Taimur got married? Or engaged?
I think it's marriage because of the bride's outfit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ali will now probably try to get married soon as he lives in Taimur's shadow.

My ULTRA productive wedding routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ali will now probably try to get married soon as he lives in Taimur's shadow.

My ULTRA productive wedding routine!
I read it as "My ULTRA productive bedding routine!" but that works too. After all, we are talking about a guy who plays anime at 3x speed and skips the "boring" parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read it as "My ULTRA productive bedding routine!" but that works too. After all, we are talking about a guy who plays anime at 3x speed and skips the "boring" parts.
“My ultra productive wanking routine”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Wait wait wait so his brother's wife lives with him? And his girlfriend lives with... other people? And his brother lives with... a different room mate? Alone? What the duck kind of living arrangements are these two dweebs getting into? Makes your brain hurt.

It's like they haven't cracked the code to not being weird and offputting. Needs some further deep diving on their "podcast" methinks. Apparently his brother recently discovered that moving to a farm and playing outside with your kids is something people wanna generally do instead of living in a concrete jungle of trendy overpriced cafes and traffic jams. His mind was blown that someone would wanna do that. Whoa who would've thunk it. Sheltered city nerd discovers basic life concepts at almost 30. There's still time to grasp why someone would wanna make their own food instead of getting Deliveroo, it's not too late Taimur!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait wait wait so his brother's wife lives with him? And his girlfriend lives with... other people? And his brother lives with... a different room mate? Alone? What the duck kind of living arrangements are these two dweebs getting into? Makes your brain hurt.

It's like they haven't cracked the code to not being weird and offputting. Needs some further deep diving on their "podcast" methinks. Apparently his brother recently discovered that moving to a farm and playing outside with your kids is something people wanna generally do instead of living in a concrete jungle of trendy overpriced cafes and traffic jams. His mind was blown that someone would wanna do that. Whoa who would've thunk it. Sheltered city nerd discovers basic life concepts at almost 30. There's still time to grasp why someone would wanna make their own food instead of getting Deliveroo, it's not too late Taimur!!
Wow, they really need to get out and explore

Many people from their culture do not cohabitate before marriage. Maybe that can be the reason.
But Taimur finding out that people like living outside the din and bustle of the city? Wow, talk about being clueless...

Reactions: 3
They are a bunch of privileged middle class guys who have been stuck in grammar school/Oxbridge/tech bro bubbles for so long that these basic concepts are completely new for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wtf is wrong with these men omg they're talking about their wife and are like "It's high status for a guy to be with an older woman but low status for an older woman to be with a younger man" wtf kind of thoughts are they having in their big brains

• Sick
Reactions: 6