Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be random but did you guys see the other day when Alfie posted those Sleepless in Seattle clips to his Insta story? Like the ~sexual tension~ ones haha

I didn't have sound on so I have no idea if he was giving commentary or something. But it just seemed a super awkward thing to post to your story for kids to see. Like...is he that desperate after not getting laid in forever lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This might be random but did you guys see the other day when Alfie posted those Sleepless in Seattle clips to his Insta story? Like the ~sexual tension~ pottery scene ones haha

I didn't have sound on so I have no idea if he was giving commentary or something. But it just seemed a super awkward thing to post to your story for kids to see. Like...is he that desperate after not getting laid in forever lol
They were from Ghost, weren’t they?

I thought him posting them was cringeworthy. What was that supposed to mean? Lol

This might be random but did you guys see the other day when Alfie posted those Sleepless in Seattle clips to his Insta story? Like the ~sexual tension~ pottery scene ones haha

Oh didn't you know most of his fans are over 18 ;) that's what the YouTube stats say and he repeats endlessly.

They might as well have separate bedrooms seeing as they go to bed at different times.

Reactions: 1
They might as well have separate bedrooms seeing as they go to bed at different times.
and seperate apartments/houses because their lifestyles really have nothing in common except their careers and maybe nala :rolleyes::D

Reactions: 4
His new three part series was cringe-worthy. I know he admitted he took inspiration from Shane Dawson, but he tried to copy the way Shane takes people to one side for a private chat etc, and it just seemed awkward Alfie doing it. I think it’s because Alfie lacks personality, he doesn’t drum up the same tension/atmosphere, and he isn’t even able to come up with interesting questions to ask the people with. Found it all really awkward to watch

Reactions: 6
Although to add, I did enjoy some of the guides comments, as I do find old prisons etc interesting

His new three part series was cringe-worthy. I know he admitted he took inspiration from Shane Dawson, but he tried to copy the way Shane takes people to one side for a private chat etc, and it just seemed awkward Alfie doing it. I think it’s because Alfie lacks personality, he doesn’t drum up the same tension/atmosphere, and he isn’t even able to come up with interesting questions to ask the people with. Found it all really awkward to watch
He doesn't have a personality at all does he, he is very flat. He thinks he's the most interesting person on the planet though which is hilarious.

Reactions: 5
and seperate apartments/houses because their lifestyles really have nothing in common except their careers and maybe nala :rolleyes::D
Yep! Although one thing they do have in common is they are boring people.

Alfie likes to blame zoe for holding him back from experiencing the world. But without her he wouldn't be doing anything much. Whenever he does meet up with a group he's an outsider. Joe openly just ignores him on his own vlogs.

Did anyone see Evan edingers video kind of defending Alfies ignorance towards the aids statue picture, it was funny because not many people cared he was ignorant but understandably most were frustrated by his response.

Its odd that Evan goes on that people getting angry and thinking this over so much need to get a life but Evan seemed more emotional than anyone on Twitter on the subject like he needs to find something else with his time other than getting angry at meaningless BS.

I'm waiting to see alfs intelligent response/addition ? so far nothinh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Evan edingers video kind of defending Alfies ignorance towards the aids statue picture, it was funny because not many people cared he was ignorant but understandably most were frustrated by his response.

Its odd that Evan goes on that people getting angry and thinking this over so much need to get a life but Evan seemed more emotional than anyone on Twitter on the subject like he needs to find something else with his time other than getting angry at meaningless BS.

I'm waiting to see alfs intelligent response/addition ? so far nothinh
Ha I don't know why they bother!

Casper lee very poorly defending zoellas calendar started to make his subs bleed. "zoellas calendar gives people jobs" and "people don't have to buy if if they don't want to" in a very passive aggressive tone for something that is a mystery item so that argument doesnt work! Fair enough if they have a good response, but sounds like he didn't and will just damage his own profile

Oh he's been "creating lots" again. Could that be just recording your boring girlfriend, a hanger on and you chatting?

Someone that is always so busy with so many meeting yet delivers very little. He's either lazy and unsure what the meaning of being busy with work is or has a really high quality control and most of it never sees the light of day ;) we know the latter isn't true by the quality he releases.
20180814_100440.jpg
Screenshot_20180814-100308.jpg

It's his attempt to be arty and mysterious about this secret "work" he's doing I assume. We know it will be a very poor copy of something popular at the moment.

Maybe he would use his own words

Change your arrogant ways
Change your lazy behaviour
Change your greed

Reactions: 4
Maybe he would use his own words

Change your arrogant ways
Change your lazy behaviour
Change your greed
King of irronic quotes strikes again! Mr working hard today [emoji6]

How can he advertise a skills website and talk about teaching people to edit videos when his as the most basic videos you can get. Camera on auto setting and just slices in sequencial footage then occasionally drags a filter on top

Attachments

Reactions: 2
New video, I don't know where to start. Going on about "the team is often filming on location", what team? It's just you and your mates and a camera. The audio quality was awful in the ghost videos . Going on and on about the setup for the "new style" videos when all it is is just a standard podcast setup. He shows the microphones for about the 12th time in a year.

Goes on about how he's 25 next month and that feels big, but it isn't as 18 is the big one, but in America it's 21. Inane ramblings that lead no where.

How can he talk about the vlogs were so difficult to do and distracting for his brain, all he did was basic stuff like a backflip and go to Waitrose. It's not like he ever planned much to do in the vlogs.

Whole video was just an advert for an assault course, I'm sure this thing was in the mail the other day for being a tit show with loads of disappointed children.

I hardly watch them , Zoe and her Christmas finished me off , it was so Extra she pretty much bought the John Lewis/next Christmas section,
Most of us save for a nice Christmas and Zoe comes across as such a show off, I started to feel inferior, and the excess is so classless anyways , a few fab pieces look nicer .
Alfie is just the same the big I am , and always showing off grrrr they deserve each other,

The sheer amount of gear he was showing off in the new vlog! For gods sake, why does he need that moving camera thing for instance? Does he not understand that a podcast by definition is first and foremost an audio only thing?. I know people do film them sometimes but that’s an extra. Christ! And that big empty set just seemed such a metaphor for that lack of actual content this podcast has produced.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.