Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake Alf you really don't need to read a book with the strapline to "work less"
You know how he asked on Twitter what kind of content people would like to see from him??

I’d LOVE to see him sit down at a corporate job for ten hours a day, surrounded by high-output individuals and a demanding boss, and see him try to juggle multiple deadlines, the phone ringing off the hook, 200 emails a day, executive meetings where HE has to present an absolute shipload of information and is solely responsible for the outcome of a department. I’d like to see how he feels people in those situations can “work less,” and how he would then compare his “busy” schedule with theirs.

I’d love to see him compare his cushy little lifestyle to any regular person’s— fast food workers, retail associates, any customer service job, corporate individuals where you’re drowning in expectations, etc etc.

THAT’s something I’d actually watch from him. Anything else is just douchebag central.

Reactions: 4
  • So Part 4 is just a summary and Alfie going through tweets and comments..YAWNNNN
  • "I'm not here to bullshit" --- hes thinks swearing will take away his tweeny bop image he has been using for money???
  • Most of the video was boring -- Alfies commentary is boring AF
  • He thanked everyone who came, except Morgan. How lovely.
  • "Thank you for watching the video. I spent a lot of money making the series. Renting drivers, cameras, Air BnBs" --- This is why we hate you

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
[*]"Thank you for watching the video. I spent a lot of money making the series. Renting drivers, cameras, Air BnBs" --- This is why we hate you
[/LIST]
That brand of cameras gave him those cameras to borrow..
Like ..they gave those camera to him for this specific paranormal-thing then he had to return them
So wtf is he talking about spending soooo much money on cameras :s he’s such a liar

I don't get how it's offensive to sit on a memorial.
Maybe you don't understand the significance of the statue. Like Alfie didn't. Which is fine but his attitude after with the tweets was not ok. He was also making himself a victim.

Reactions: 1
I didn't see the photo in alfies case but i get why it's offensive. it's the same thing in Germany in Berlin. There is this huge holocaust memorial in Berlin which is dedicated to all the murdered jews and that's a real and so brutally tragic issue and STILL youngsters and tourists take oh-so-cool selfies on top on them, jumping on them and posing. In my opinion this is very disrespectful.
it's something different if you didn't know about it. but at least he could say sorry and not again playing the victim card and the ones who told him are the bad ones :rolleyes:

I didn't see the photo in alfies case but i get why it's offensive. it's the same thing in Germany in Berlin. There is this huge holocaust memorial in Berlin which is dedicated to all the murdered jews and that's a real and so brutally tragic issue and STILL youngsters and tourists take oh-so-cool selfies on top on them, jumping on them and posing. In my opinion this is very disrespectful.
it's something different if you didn't know about it. but at least he could say sorry and not again playing the victim card and the ones who told him are the bad ones :rolleyes:
Photo here:

Him and zoella are so up themselves they can never give a sincere apology.

Just shows how entitled he is to go up to anything he likes to take a selfie. It may not be the worst thing ever, but his shoes could have marked it and no decent person goes to a memorial to take a selfie. Normal people regularly get criticised for a selfie at 911 memorial let alone climbing to sit on it. Didn't they go to the Anne Frank House and post a distasteful photo. Alfie and zoella give millennials a bad name, they live up to the entitled selfish stereotypes.

Reactions: 2

Yel

• "Thank you for watching the video. I spent a lot of money making the series. Renting drivers, cameras, Air BnBs" --- This is why we hate you
That's exactly why I hate him, it's just manipulation to make the minions click on adverts or by polyester hoodies. As he was comped the loan of the cameras the cost to make these videos wasnt that much at all and he's made it back many fold already with how many adverts were shown.

He's just used to a backflip, waitrose and takeaway as content to get hundreds of thousands of views with zero investment. The show was a flop, isn't going to get the views he wanted.

Now that is savage from true Geordie - "Alfie called me for a collab, duck off and save your own dying channel"

Yel

I looooved this!
I kinda feel a wee bit sorry for Alfie, it's all of his own making but he's just got nothing. He's an embarrassment amongst his peers and several times he's said he texted everyone but no one replied to hang out with. Even Marcus is probably ghosting him.

Clinging to the embers of what's left of his channel and just using Zoella to get the views. He's in for such a harsh awakening as the only thing he has is his fame and that's declining daily.

Oops I kind of like Alfie at the moment. He’s publicly called out Chris Ingham on Twitter!

Oops I kind of like Alfie at the moment. He’s publicly called out Chris Ingham on Twitter!
Only because he and his girlfriend were being dragged and mentioned in articles. Totally selfish.

Reactions: 3
maybe he could have discuss with his girlfriend it maybe isn't a good idea inviting chris for sliding in the garden... but nothing until HE gets in the spotlight of media...

maybe he could have discuss with his girlfriend it maybe isn't a good idea inviting chris for sliding in the garden... but nothing until HE gets in the spotlight of media...
They've bought it on themselves, the Ingram family are dodgy even before all of this.

Alfie will be loving the praise as some kind of hero just for this.

He's just trying to deflect attention away from his own duck ups and show there's someone more worthy of criticism than him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.