Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It literally says everything about a person that they are willing to advertise and visit Dubai as a way to make money. Especially when they are rich enough to visit any country they wished. They just go wherever the money is. Nothing to do with the country. They won't scratch the surface.

A friend of mine travelled there for work. She's in her 20's. Her boyfriend joined her a few weeks later, also to work at the same place. Within 6 weeks they were home, due to the tight restrictions and horror stories. Tourism is encouraged publicly, but underneath lies an undercurrent of hatred for those tourists. They want your money, they just don't want you. They'll do and say anything to get you thrown into jail hoping you never come out. It's often a local's word against yours, and they ALWAYS side with their own, the prejudice starts from the bottom to the top.

I wouldn't send my worst enemy there, especially if they were young and unmarried. These people don't muck about. And don't even dream of going there if you're transgender or gay. Just stay away. The fact they don't address these very real issues & advertise it as the perfect holiday destination to their young impressionable audience is appalling, especially considering they attend mardi gras and promote equality for all. Dubai and equality are like oil and water, they just don't mix.

If anyone is under any illusion about any of this, off the top of my head you can check out gigi gorgeous, a trans gender, who attempted to visit Dubai, how he / she was detained and had to be rescued by a wealthy friend. If Gigi had been joe blogs, she would not have been freed easily at all, for comitting no crime other than being herself. I understand certain countries have strong rules, and that's fair enough, I don't expect all to be open minded but please at least address these very important issues before accepting money to tell your fans this place is the bees knees. It's not. I had another friend held and grilled for hours for wearing a Father Ted t-shirt. Do not go to this country, it's a hell hole if you make a small accident or they just take a dislike to your face. They overlook influencers (their minions) who are promoting their country, but if you're a regular person, good luck to you.

And if you still think alfie and zoe must be right promoting this place, read this before you go! This guy was only freed due to outrage that darkened their tourism as it snowballed and wouldn't go away. A local was jealous of this young man chatting to one of their own barmaids, and told the law this guy had tried to rape him, at first it was a hand on his hip but it soon escalated and nobody would help him or cared for evidence. They won't check cttv for example, they'll assume your guilty and throw away the key. This guy was lucky, he got a team behind him through sheer luck and they ran with it so hard and fast it hit major media, newspapers and tv screamed it from the rooftops and the outrage was such they freed him but it still took 4 months in a hell hole, trapped in a room with their own murderers and no facilities. They did NOT want to let him go, not even with no evidence and an entire country screaming for their blood. There's a whole team dedicating to rescuing innocent people from Dubai jail cells, where they are thrown together with true criminals of their own. They know you are innocent, they don't care, you should not have visited. Their actions always speak far louder than their tourism words. There are plenty more that aren't freed. Google them you will find horror stories. Zoe and Alfie should consider themselves extremely lucky to visit under the circumstances they do, I would NEVER promote Dubai. As far as I'm concerned, it's another black mark on dim and dimmer's already tarnish reputation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...electrician-sheikh-mohammed-bin-a8025831.html

Also:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...travel-uae-united-arab-emirates-a8016801.html

This quote says it all "As he heads home to Scotland, Jamie Harron will no doubt be feeling euphoric. Winning his freedom a day after being sentenced to three months in a Dubai jail, he will soon be reunited with family and friends. But it is in the days and weeks ahead that I anticipate he will need the most support, not only to make sense of the injustice he has experienced, but to deal with the mental anguish and flashbacks that will inevitably come.

I know, because I have firsthand experience of the vindictive and unjust nature of Dubai’s weak legal system. It is a system rampant with corruption, bribery and nepotism, one that discriminates against westerners and especially Brits, and where the detention of a westerner and specifically, a Christian, seems to be some sort of macabre sport."

"Aside from Harron’s case, I have seen literally thousands of people put through the horror of the Dubai jail system, many of them physically and sexually abused by the Dubai police for simply holding the hand of their girlfriend, having a drink in public or, as in my case, using social media."

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The tweets from YouTubers have started. 2019 is the year we make what we want without caring about the views and Adsense. Just as an excuse for how they deal with declining views next year. I’m just calling him out for inconsistency and poor quality. He is part of the reason it is embarrassing to be a YouTuber.

98FA443D-E02C-4574-931D-C644309B325F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Buckle up guys, here’s my essay on the shitshow that is ‘The Secrets Out’.

Alfie, Zoe, Mark and Steve are on, they all introduce themeselves as if we don’t already know who they are. They then give naff secrets about themselves, nothing overly interesting though.

Alfie has stuck the secrets on to branded prompt cards to look professional, but has done some of them upside down - too lazy to fix it though. So everything looks unprofessional suddenly. ??

A says that these are people’s secrets, so they need to be respectful of them. You can tell where this respect is going to go before they even start guaranteed.

Secret 1) Sucked a relatives toe, them started having sex with the on a regular basis. Obviously they were totally grossed out by the idea of sucking on toes, and clearly showed no respect to that fact that some people have a foot fetish,but barely seemed to bat an eyelid at the fact that there was an incestuous relationship going on here. They need to sort out their priorities, or are Alfie and Poppy secretly getting it on. ??

Secret 2) somebody slept with their teacher. Again didn’t seem to recognise the severity and illegality of such actions, seemed to almost think it was cool and and achievement for the student to have had sex with a teacher. Then started talking about attractive teachers at their own schools.

Secret 3) for 21 years a grandad didn’t know the name of his wife, nobody ever told him, he’d never read it on a card or whatever. Sounded like a load of bullshit did the secret to me. Didn’t make any sense.

Secret 4) two friends on holiday in shared hotel room, one woke up to find other girl using a vibrator, made eye contact, now no longer friends. They seem to think it’s not a big deal, should’ve laughed it off, particularly Zoe who says they should just make up and get over it. As if she wouldn’t be mortified to be caught using a vibrator, not that she ever would probably.

Secret 5) at an auntie’s big wedding, 350 guests, accidentally loses her virginity to her second cousin (didn’t know he was her second cousin). Clearly not close with distant family. Just in case you don’t know a second cousin is somebody who shares the same great-grandparent, so not really that closely related to each other. So not as bad as shagging a brother something like that, but still likely awkward. They just seem to think it’s all a bit awkward, leads to some discussion about legality of marrying cousins, but they clearly don’t know what a second cousin is. Alfie is up to date on knowing marrying a cousin is legal in the U.K. I found it odd as Alfie is normally uninformed about everything, so I do wonder why he knows about marrrying cousins being legal. ??

Secret 6) somebody dropped their dog, didn’t admit it, now has a limp. They were pretty sensible about this, saying they should’ve taken the dog to the vet, didn’t need to admit they dropped it or anything. I thought it was a shame that this was filmed months ago, it will be too late to listen to that advice now.

Secret 7) boyfriend cheated, was going to Paris with new partner, girl amended booking to twin beds rather than double. Honestly, pretty tame quickly moved on. Zoe seemed impressed with it.

Secret 8) at house party, lass has sex with one guy. Then an hour later has sex with his friend, and is still friends with them. Well, for me that says it all, it doesn’t matter. Alfie goes off tangent thinking they must be under 18 because otherwise they would’ve gone clubbing rather than a house party. Seems odd to me. House parties still happen for over 18s, even the mad ones.

Zoe pretends to know what house parties are like and acts as if she has been to them. ?? bullshit

Zoe also tells a story of how her friend was kissed by a guy, who just before that had given another guy a blowjob. They thought this was some big deal, but the sex with two guys wasn’t. SCANDAL! BISEXUALITY EXISTS! It’s really a tamer story but because it involves bisexuality it must be a bigger deal to them all. It’s just so odd. But they’ve never exactly been very woke people, so what can you expect.

Secret 9) drunk couple, girl wakes up in boyfriends bed, pisses the bed. Doesn’t tell BF. Alfie says it sounds like Mark - the digs at Mark really start to ramp up now. I didn’t believe the secret, because surely the BF would smell the piss etc. All seemed a bit bullshit.

Zoe says she didn’t like staying at friends houses as a kid, we know she still doesn’t. Probs because she didn’t get Cordilly Invited and get a welcome basket of her favourite breakfast cereal and matching pyjamas. And when she did stay over she wet the bed and blamed it on a younger brother of the girl she stayed with. Zoe also digs at Mark, saying she thinks Mark would wet the bed more than he does because he consumes a sensible amount of liquid in a day unlike the permanentl dehydrated Zoe who can go all day without peeing.

Alfie leads into a story of being too lazy to come in from the garden when Nala was out for a wee, so he pissed in the garden rather than the toilet, was more worried about their SAS security team seeing it on the “mad”CCTV.

Honestly, the amount of piss stories we got at this point was too much even for me.

Secret 10) person killed a pigeon to see if they liked it, felt guilty, buried it on Brighton beach. Tried to forgive it because they felt guilty, when really it is a pretty weird thing to have intentionally planned to do. Steve mentioned accidentally killing a pigeon with a B.B. gun when younger, but wasn’t so intentional. There seemed a bit reluctant to be fully judgemental about this.

Secret 11) person secretly drinks their wee. Zoe straight in on Mark joking that she thinks he probably drinks his wee too. Zoe and Alfie really judgemental and uninformed about what is a sexual fetish for some people, and for some a supposed health activity. There is no medical evidence to suggest health benefits to drinking urine, in significant quantities longer term it can put major strain on the kidneys, but in irregular amounts for sexual play etc. Won’t be to harmful. Urine in itself is sterile unless the person has a urine infection so isn’t technically “bad”, but it is bodily waste is bad for you.

Mark mentions the fetish and beauty regime side of piss, Zoe obviously jokes about Mark enjoying it. Cum face masks also mentioned, Mark seems like he has probably tried it - or just had a guy come on his face during sex. Zoe repulsed by the whole idea of a cum facial, so Alfie deffo doesn’t ever get to cum on her face. Not that I ever want to even imagine that happening. Zoe and Alfie clearly have boring sex the once a year they do. Mark is a bit more kinky and into eying different things I think, but holds back on this because Zalfie will clearly judge him for it. They are so vanilla when I comes to sex and have no imagination or interest in anything beyond missionary position sort of see.

secret 12) plucks pubes and smells them. Zoe is immediately judgemental and finds the whole activity gross. Alfie shows how stupid he is by saying the pubic hair can also be armpit hair or chest hair. Mark says he doesn’t have a really hairy arse.

Secret 13) girl let’s her dog lick her out. This is beastiality and is illegal, they seem sympathetic to the dog, but should be so much more judgemental towards the person getting licked out by their dog. They judge a piss fetish or plucking pubes and smelling it, but incest and beastiality they barely seem to bat an eyelid at. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM? Actually, let’s not start on that question, we will be here for too long.

Secret 14) Hey Alfie, Zoe. Did you submit this one yourself? Girl is cheating on boyfriend of 10years, says she’s in love with two guys.

Zoe magically becomes the relationship guru and says they are missing communication - pot, kettle, black. But doesn’t condemn the cheating. Steve (oh yeah, he’s sort of just there, you forget about him because he is just a filler person) says about them being scared to break up after 10 years, don’t know any better. *cough* Zalfie *cough*
Seem to think that the man is not going to be fuming about her cheating on him and talking is going to magically make everything all okay. DELUDED!

To roundup, what a fucking shit show! Won’t be putting myself through another 50minutes of that shite! Pretty sure so many of those secrets are absolute bullshit. They are childish, judgemental about sexual fetishes and so immature about sex, but weirdly okay about incest and a teacher/student relationship. Mark is just a verbal punchbag for Zoe and Alfie to bash. Steve is just there and doesn’t really contribute anything. It’s an embarrassment. I WANT MY FIFTY MINUTES BACK!

Reactions: 16

jammy

Chatty Member
Yep think it's going to be a tough task, I couldn't think of anything! If there's nothing good come post 1000 we should probably just leave it at 'Alfie Deyes #2' that speaks volumes.
Alfie's dull adventures with his Dubai dentures!

Reactions: 15

Iwearsocks

I remember when I truly decided I didn't like the guy. They were leaving the house on another trip (I think it was Edinburgh) he got to the car and realised he had forgotten his coat and instead of going inside and getting it he was like 'oh I'll just buy one when we get there' At the time I couldn't afford ONE winter coat and it seriously lowered my opinion of him - that someone can be so naive and wasteful without a second thought about money/the environment etc.

Reactions: 15

GossWhore

VIP Member
Alfie needs an engagement for engagement lol

Get the ring out for the ladsss!!

Alfonso. You could drag it out for a couple years. Just put a ring on her finger and do clickbait videos every couple months

- "ZOE RING STOLEN" when it's a Zara ring not the engagement one.
- "SETTING A DATE" -- A meeting date not the wedding
- "DRESS DILEMMA" -- Asos sent Zoe the wrong size summer dress nothing about the wedding dress

Reactions: 14

Yel

Chatty Member
What a great idea, the restaurant industry is known for being easy work to double your life savings.

If Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver's retail buisnesses are loosing millions a year I'm sure Alf can be successful. After all once he starts something he always sees it through.

Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So salty about having to be transparent. Zoe has posted exactly the same ha
He is so pathetic. Rules are there for a reason and that is transparency. It’s so obvious he would do more #ad if they didn’t have to be clearly declared, he hates that he has to make it clear they are paid for.

He just comes across as such an awful, entitled, spoilt brat.

Reactions: 13

Iwearsocks

So Zeela and alf's range rover has been smoking from the bonnet and breaking down left right and center. He's just insta storied them trying to check the levels. Two grown ass adults having to read the car's manual to open a cap. Also, who has such an expensive car and doesn't maintain it? For any normal person, a car like that would be a pride and joy. But for them, it's obviously just another disposable item. They are from another planet ???

GossWhore

VIP Member
alfiree.jpg

• He seems to "forget" starting these vlogs a lot these days ---tbh I think this is his new routine -- chatty storytime vlog into actual vlog -- looking for a new audience perhaps?

• So he bangs on about his surprise "I was in the office on a Sunday, got home at 8.15pm, watching some TV with Zoe and the door bell rang. Zoe started laughing saying 'Alfie go get the door' and when I opened it, it was my friend Zac who had an early birthday present for me -- he rented a caterham car"
  • He had driven one with TopGear, but not again because you have to be 25 to drive them
  • Btw caterham hires range from £199 for 1 day, or £299 for 2 days

• He then switched to vlog --- him and Zoe in the car the next day.
  • He actually looked like a prat -- in the caterham with those fake glasses
42155981_2100528386904950_1398252510455529472_n.jpg

• Zoe started complaining he's driving too fast "Nooo gorgeous, I feel sick" -- WHAT A WILD 25!!
  • They went home early as Zoe got travel sick?!

• For his birthday lunch -- they went to Lewes at the same damn bakery they always go to: Flint Owl Bakery
  • Alfie: "I hate surprises, I hate attention of me" ---really???

• They all went Go-Karting for Alfies 25 --- guess who moaned and didn't want to do it: Poppy of course
  • Alfie was given the pink cover-up and Jim said "you look like a giant penis" which they obviously found hilarious
  • Below is Alfie -- Zoe better save this as he will never wear a gif outfit or have sex more than once a year
42157392_2176990115906517_2889211340239405056_n.jpg

• I find it hilarious, that this couple of 4 years can not do a special birthday without every single friend/employee being present -- do they only have sex when everyone is available for a viewing party?!

• Zoe and Alfie get home and the house has been decorated for a 5 years party, I mean 25 year old (Zoe the author of Cordially Invited however did not do it)
  • Alfie in regards to the decorations "its a bit excessive"
  • Zoe: "If it's a Zoe party, it's excessive" -- sorry princess, IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY?
42193657_319576651926732_4460986439328333824_n.jpg

• Zoe added to the excessiveness with a massive cake

42154453_260827201230366_868608739924508672_n (1).jpg

42215358_1820967381351748_8662927385101860864_n.jpg

• Is Holly the new dancing monkey (not Mark)? Alfie commanding Holly to eat a giant piece of cake for his amusement.
42087800_242665803089779_7764227137933934592_n.jpg

• Alfie: "Everyone take their shoes off, we are playing HIDE AND SEEK" -- yes GROWN ASS ADULTS PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK
  • Alfie: "I think everyone else is hiding in pairs" -- lol, not him and Zoe

Attachments

Last edited:

GossWhore

VIP Member

• So Alfie goes to Paris, but makes Morgan make sure he remembers everything - is he 24 or 4?
  • Alfie is doing more work with companies (e.g. today with "Shadow", trouble in financial paradise?
  • He should of put #AD in this video for Shadow as he promoted the hell out of it.
  • Must be nice that he can throw £200/$260.00 on a brand new laptop just for to "test" this companies program, this is how you know he didn't learn anything from the £1 debacle. His excuse "I needed to test it and left it last minute, so had to get a latop from Amazon Prime" -- there are sooo many second hand shops he could of went to, but no flaunt the wealth.
  • Alfie: "I love Paris, because of how busy it is" -- he literally moans about this in London
  • I think everything about Alfie annoys me now, he stepped into the Shadow HQ and threw his jumper on the sofa. Have some respect. Like be comfortable, but it's not your house!
  • When he did the office tour, folding arms and just shaking his head - he looked like a right knob.
  • It's a sad day when you have to get your Uber driver to go in a hot air balloon with you and say "if you come, I'll pay" -- hope he paid for the rides the Uber driver missed running around with him instead
  • Alfie: "We are going on a hot air balloon to play Fortnite at the top" -- this is probably the saddest thing I have heard. I get he wants to test how well the Shadow program is, but you are in Paris playing Fortnite?
  • Alfie: "When we sat down with the CEO of Shadow I was expecting a proper business man to walk and really try sell this product to promote this product to you guys" -- this sentence alone proves the video should have #AD
  • Alfie said the CEO message was "super touching" as he said "If it's something bad, we want you say it. If it's something good, we want you to say it", "He is not about money but making the best product" -- literally the opposite of Alfie as he hates criticism (like Zoe) and it is ALL about money.
  • One nice comment: He is given the brand new laptop away to a subscriber.
  • Alfie: "If you want to check out Shadow, use the code Alfie to get £10 off your first month" -- Definitely not an #AD

GossWhore (previously known as AmenAmen91)​