Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 replies to his vague attention seaking tweets and lots are just taking the piss out of him. " A dinner date with a pound coin,?"

It's him feeding a giraffe isn't it.

"part 1"

no idea deyes strikes again! copying the trend that everyone else is doing of doing a multi-part documentary no doubt. but his will be tit. doesnt have anything about him to make something good, engaging or interesting.

he's content is disposable trash.

He's trying to go down the Shane Dawson/Buzzfeed Unsolved route

This is gonna fail.
Its gonna be deader than Zalfie sex life. [emoji23]

Hey! Another lurker coming over from GG lol I've recently been watching Shane's videos and I agree 100%! Alfie doesn't have an original bone in his body so it doesn't surprise me that he's jumping on what he thinks is the next bandwagon.

I think he's under the impression that all his minions will think he's being innovative/cool for doing these but we can all guarantee his 'documentaries' will have no depth/entertainment. Honestly the fact that he thinks he can achieve/surpass what Shane is doing is hilarious.

He's trying to go down the Shane Dawson/Buzzfeed Unsolved route

This is gonna fail.
Its gonna be deader than Zalfie sex life. [emoji23]

Gummy is late to jumping on a bandwagon.

He doesn't bring anything new to the party. Just a pathetic sub par copy.

Watch his subs fall once this new video is uploaded.

He's no doubt thinking it will get millions of views.

It won't.

Reactions: 1
It's really satisfying that these people, who for SO LONG scammed the general public with this fake imagery of Perfection, have come crumbling down. If they were smart, kind, gave back, advertised charities etc I'd have more time for them. But they got SO HUGE and made so much money through pure greed and me, me, me. And now it's all out in the open, and they're not foolin' anyone any longer !

It sure feels sweet :)

All I have to say about Alfie is that he has a very slappable face. I'm totally not violent, but whenever his face pops up somewhere I just want to slap it. He pulls the most gormless expressions in all this thumbnails. How does he not see it, lmao.

completely off topic, but it's happened with katie price too, lost all her money apparently. she was another that drove me mad with her false image that still somehow pulled in the millions. Ah well, my mother always says give it enough time.. :)

• He points the camera at a whole carrot cake in a cafe and says "£32 for the whole cake, that's the dream" -- quite sure he spends more on lunch everyday than that.
  • He is doing a no-coffee challenge, it is day 4. Lol. It isn't really a coffee challenge, but I am surprised he didn't attempt it.
  • "Soon as the 7 days are up I am going back to drinking coffee, just proving I don't need it" -- um, kinda think going straight back defeats the purpose.
Thanks for the low down about the Q&A, I was mildly curious about it but not enough to go to hooktube even. I quoted this part because it amuses me that he is this simple. His understanding of health is zero. He is a caffeine addict, because it gives a high. So he should be giving up caffeine, inc all drinks such as Monster.

While I can't get past their stupidity, it does amuse me that they are slowly destroying themselves with their eating / drinking habits! At least it's not harming anyone else this time! Yes, they have sucked kids around the country dry every xmas, summer, clothing launches etc yet they spend their money on the worst junk diet lol! Couldn't make it up.

It's like if Robin Hood stole from the poor then used it to slowly poison himself. Hehehe! I don't know why that amuses me so much but it does xd

Syndicate Tom revealed in his vlog that Gums invited him on a trip to Gloucester to film the video. They are travelling in this van...

Capture.JPG

So he was contacting people 48 hours before for this "sick" project. Not rushed at all, really well thought out.

With no zoella in the video it will bomb. He thinks just sticking up a camera and recording will get a viral video multi parter. No Alf a lot of work goes into things with decent production values, this isn't a vlog where you can fill the day up going to waitrose and doing a backflip.

Is this for the main channel?

Syndicates vlog on the ghost hunt (from 4.35). Of course it's the usual ones tagging along, Sean, Steve.... https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=wWTlsOSZ2aI
The venue is actually an organised public tour! :poop:
PMSL!! That's pathetic even for him!! Taping a tour and passing it off as something original!!

I think he invited Joe, Casper, Jim and 20 others who all said no so stuck with Sean and Steve.

Shite content as usual. If this goes well I wonder what public tours he will film next ??

Last edited:
It's like the hiding over night trampoline park crap he did. It was all arranged with the manager.
He just copies what's trending but always in a toned down, boring way with minimal effort.

How is he not embarrassed at how basic he is!

Does anyone else remember when ghosts were supposed to be haunting him and his dull girlfriend in a hotel room loudly for an hour. So much that they had to move rooms. Yet he didn't record any of it despite having his camera next to him and apparently the hotel staff saying he should record it.

But as soon as it was quiet and all over then he took out the camera to give a reaction. With no tallent at storytelling, constantly lying (even when there's no need to) and nothing original to show his days are numbered.

37918366_10216806498024349_706327695612444672_n.png

• He really thinks he is the new Shane Dawson - even the style of the video -- just a copycat, never original.
  • Also there is no verified list for "most haunted prisons in the world" only UK. So i dunno why he wrote "visiting the most haunted prisons in the world".
  • OHHHHHH he is letting swear words be in this video -- he is really trying and flopping hard to change his content --- you actually have to be talented to adapt your content.
  • How did this all begun "We had just watched Shane Dawson Tanacon and I like watching crime documentaries" --- so that gives you the authority to make this BS?
  • "I do get scared when I am home alone" -- between him and Zoe, they would be fcked if someone broke in, Thank God for the security system Alfie always bangs on about.
  • Alfie: "I'm not doing this video to mess around with spirits" --- umm, yes you are and the Adsense, all about that money.
  • "I never had someone do a Ouija board with a good outcome" -- yeah, normally it ain't a lovely spirit coming to chat and have tea.

• OF COURSE MARK AND ZOE ARE COMING. WHAT A GRIPPING DOC THIS WILL BE. lol ---- Update: All Mark and Zoe do is giggle.
  • Funny that when they book 3 days to go ghost-hunting, who gives a tit where Nala is. But when they are working 30 min away in town, they MUST come home every 2 hours.
  • Zoe: "It would be so cool to have a paranormal experience" -- as someone who HAS, it is not fun or cool. She talks like a dumb teenager.
  • Alfie: "I wasn't going to ask you [Zoe] because I didn't think it would be your thing" --- even me as a Zoella "hater" knows she lovvesss horror movies and it does not make her anxious, so if I know that - how does her boyfriend not??

• "Zoe did you fart" **Giggles** -- this is why you will never be in Shanes league
  • Alfie acted like a little bish and would not go in any rooms e.g. the execution room, even Morgan said "Alfie you organised this".
  • Zoe: "I found the execution room calming" ----- ummm OK
  • Alfie knocking on the wall and asking the spirits to "finish the knock" ---again, what kinda stupidity.

This could of been a great doc, but you need a great creator with charisma and guests/commentary - Alfie has none of this.

He said in the video caption "hope you enjoyed the different style of video" -- no, and this will be another flop for Alfie.

SPOILER: Part 2 looks just as tit.

Reactions: 6
The camera work is awful, that's just a mate holding it. Also did I hear that cannon lent him cameras for this? Hasn't he got loads anyway.

Notice the place they stayed at said "to Zoe and family" he totally used her name to get a freebie.

I'm 7 mins in and he's clearly misunderstood what a documentary is. It's not about dragging out as much time as possible. Shane's stuff was all interesting not loads of filler to make more AdSense.

You know he uploaded this a few days ago to give them time to review it to make sure ads would go on, else all the swear words would be cut out.

I'm giving up on this and will skim watch (on hooktube). He's so lazy - trying to do an interview on the couch but didn't bother to actually mic people up so sounds like tit. It's not hard to set up the sound properly.

Last edited:
Oh ignore me, they must be borrowing a camera for night vision and he hit up canon to sponsor it rather than just hire them like a real filmmaker would do. The audio is still unnesisarry tit.

(hello out there, coming from GG too! sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)

everybody knew alf is not doing fine on youtube. his content is lame, extremely replaceable and immature. the only reason people are still watching him is his fame (mostly due to Zoe not himself), habit, and the strange morbid curiosity like watching a car crash or a reality tv show about very rich and/or dull people. and IT IS exactly that: a reality youtube show about people who are not very clever so you can laugh about them and have fun taking sides. welcome to the world of pointless vlogs.

but the new "spooky" vlog is such a metaphor of his downfall.
I believe he really thinks he is on top of the "creative" game and the thrown of british youtube and such a motivated and creative mind. I really think he believes this himself. so it's kind of tragic to watch this completely shane dawson rip-off. he tweets (and says in the beginning of the vlog) that he watched shane and "shoutouted" like it's a nice gift out of kindness and not his fcking duty to do so. he might be motivated to try new things but the only thing he does ist COPYING original ideas from others and call it "inspiration" - his book, his beany and all of the "new" directions he wants to go with his channel.

everyone can see how bad his socialblade is. shane dawson on the other hand is doing well because he shows his OWN STYLE of videos and personality (neither of which alf has). so he saw the success (and money) shane made through his videos and "was inspired" to do so as well. tragic. alf is the team 10 of the UK

Last edited:
I find it kind of surprising that Alfie mentioned Shane at all. I was expecting some sort of vague reference to seeing 'loads of people' doing this style of video. Anyone who's familiar with Shane's videos already knew this would be Alfie's crappy knock-off attempt, but anyone who hasn't watched them are gonna go over to his channel, realise the content's actually quite good/entertaining (imo) and then not come back.

Like imagine trying to make a knock-off product and then pointing out where people can go get a better quality version for free... lol

He only mentioned Shane because of how many people called him out on twitter for ripping off shane when he showed clips. He wouldn't have said anything otherwise. As if shane needs his shoutout anyway - hes one of the biggest people on the site!

Does Alfie honestly think that was good? Can't he see how tit he is and everyone is laughing at lame alfie. Take away zoella and no one would watch it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.