Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took from Shane completely style wise, down to inserting news clips for ~drama~.

And he can't pull it off. It was just cringe.

Reactions: 2
Also. Shane is nice. But still. People have the right to criticise Alfie copycat behaviour.

The second pic was my face reading Alfies tweet.

Reactions: 3
Alfie Deyes needs to just retire. His videos add nothing to the world. No one needs bad copies when there is so much good content out there.

Reactions: 1
Bless Shane for being nice. You know really he's just feeling sorry for him but is also very reassured that he has nothing to worry about.

This girl is fab, doesn't mention Alfie but it's so accurate about bad delusional vlogggers. Pasting without hooktube as she should get more views

Alfie is such a punk pussy.

Don't just like it. Rt it. Say it with your bleeping chest.

He'd be better off doing nothing rather than just liking a tweet. He's got no backbone. The king of takeaways and wasting plastic all of a sudden declares he doesnt like plastic straws, after its universally acknowledged we should be avoiding them. twit with no convictions, a follower and late bandwagon jumper.

It's a shame YouTube stopped making average watch time available, wonder how much people watched of his boring self and gf being lame in night vision.

the saying goodbye to mark and zoe part in the beginning of the new (second) vlog is so strange. zoe and alf hugged (and maybe cut out a kiss?) but when they leave zoe shouts "love you!" and nothing from alfie :ROFLMAO: I know maybe he also cut the part when he answers but either way he just really does not want to show anyone he maybe could like his girlfriend

Why does he think it's ok to just take videos of people in public then post to his followers?

Not sure what he's trying to say, but last time he had the audacity to mock someone's appearance on the plane. Writing bitchy text, posting the instastory then deleting it.

Censored myself With milk just because you never know, he could be in hiding and not want the whole world knowing he's in London

Last edited:
vid.jpg

• He legit could only spend one night with his gf because telling to politely duck off with Mark? lol #couplegoalz
  • When Zoe said "love you" and Alfie kept walking, I legit LOL'ed.
  • He is acting like he is the next Martin Scorsese.
  • So he invited now: Steve, Snore aka Sean and TomSyndicate who he described as a "super popular YouTuber I know quite well, but not incredibly well" -- you invited Tom for the views aka money, just be honest
  • He hired a super expensive van just to floss to "his mates" -- sad sad boy.
  • He legit talks too much, and does not let the others share their experience.
  • LOL why would he whisper with Tom on camera --we can't hear what you said (and no he did not subtitle it either)
  • Alfie saying they are "taking this super seriously" when they just put their hand stack and to break they screamed "123 Ghosts"
  • Tom is actually as annoying, screaming "which one of you ghosts is the hardest, I'll make you my witch"
  • Alfie proper thinks (if the supernatural exists) it's here to serve him?? "Knock, whistle, make a door shut" -- If I was a ghost last thing I would do is respond to this dick.
Again, another mediocre video -- Shane video but like a Primark version with pubescent tweens

Reactions: 6
Why does he think it's ok to just take videos of people in public then post to his followers?

Not sure what he's trying to say, but last time he had the audacity to mock someone's appearance on the plane. Writing bitchy text, posting the instastory then deleting it.

Censored myself With milk just because you never know, he could be in hiding and not want the whole world knowing he's in London
Especially considering that passive aggressive rant him and Zoe went on about being photographed when they're in a restaurant.

He's so bad at YouTube. And at the same time it's all he knows. If he had management or advisors they would have said don't upload this new documentary to a vlog channel. The regulars will get pissed off and any new subscribers gained will unsub when it goes back to daily vlogs. He's accomplished so little with so many opportunity and resources. Amazing projects in the pipline let but after years of waitijg nothing has been made apart from the mech that anyone could do in in afternoon and make better quality stuff that isn't polyester.

vr.jpg

• AN HOUR??? AN HOUR??? THANK GOD I AM HOOK TUBING IT
  • 9 mins in and Mikey voice is already pissing me off
  • He rented a legit party bus for a ghost tour -- how sad, he has too much money to waste.
  • Alfie trynna be deep "So many people commit suicide in prison".
  • Although Mikey voice grates on me, he was respectful. A believer or non-believer should be respectful. But they acted like a bunch of 12 year olds on Snapchat.
  • Alfie again commanding spirits - and they ignore him lol
  • Morgan checking a toy that made sound "I checked the dinosaur. no batteries, nothing"....And Alfie responded "Like a real dinosaur"??? IS HE REALLY THIS DUMB??
He should of done all these videos alone, and get a proper videographer.

GOD HELP US THERE IS A PART 4!!

Yel

Does anyone have the photo of him sitting on the aids memorial? Or see it before it was deleted?

Sounds like there was just one tweet and he's used the opportunity to try to get people to feel sorry for him.

His shameless little "retweet the link to my video if you liked it" only got 700 and loads of "I preferred youe vlogs" and "get back to vlogs".

Yel

duck sake Alf you really don't need to read a book with the strapline to "work less"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.