Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have done it several times before and just get a generic reply saying they’ll tell him not to do it again.

about time these influencers started being held accountable

God he’s such a head. He’s always so salty about DOING HIS JOB PROPERLY

he thinks he’s so clever and found some loophole.
#itsnotapaidad
It might not be a paid ad. But it’s still an ad. And I don’t see a #ad anywhere ??

Even so those discounts are in return for being mentioned. So it’s a perk of alfies job and therefore an ad. He can’t give an unbiased opinion the same way someone who paid full price would
Until they get a proper sanction nothing will change. If someone is found to be flouting the rules they should be banned from posting any ads for say 6 months, that would work!

Reactions: 13
Also - how ludicrously horrible is that hoodie?

I mean what is it? Future self overprinted on a vomited up splat of brown fur?! Who would buy this tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200710_231610_com.android.chrome.jpg

Was curious to see the price of those keychains so I had a look to see if they were on the website as a preview sort of thing like some sites have and this is what comes up when you follow the link to the site...

Any idea why you need a password to access it? As if it's some sort of club? The notions he has about himself are unreal 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can Alfie do something than sell overpriced key chains?

Group of 30 somethings: So what do you do?
Alfie: I yell GOOD MORNING GUYZZZ on YouTube, make keyrings and avoid marrying my gf

(Writing this comment since ya'll been inboxing where I've been, yes I'm alive lol but tbh Youtubers have been boring AF apart from Karmageddon)

Edit to add: is he talking to his fans who commented about the keychains not being vegan?
Screenshot_20200711-031924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-031953_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also - how ludicrously horrible is that hoodie?

I mean what is it? Future self overprinted on a vomited up splat of brown fur?! Who would buy this tit!!
Classic example of how money can't buy taste!

Reactions: 6
Ha I love this idea ‘you’ll never be criticised by someone doing more than you’

No Alfie, I’m afraid that’s not true...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“Read that again” oh well it must be true then. How patronising. People think if they put clapping emojis between the words, “so that’s that on that” “let that sink in” or “read that again” etc it validates their point somehow. How about people try to use words that convey what they mean on their own, without needing to pad out their point with platitudes.

People criticise him because he’s a complete bleeping head and that’s the one and only sole reason.

Also how would he have any idea about what other people’s lives are like or how much people are “doing”.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So the key ring, erm I mean KEY STRAP, is £17.

And as if 2020 couldn’t get any weirder, it has not sold out within seconds for some very strange reason!

Edit: it’s also the only item available on the website. What sort of normal brand does this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So the key ring, erm I mean KEY STRAP, is £17.

And as if 2020 couldn’t get any weirder, it has not sold out within seconds for some very strange reason!

Edit: it’s also the only item available on the website. What sort of normal brand does this?
17 bleeping quid. What a bleeping RIP off. Someone slap him back into reality. Also wonder how many he made. Bet it's like 20.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
“I know this product isn’t for everyone, it’s very niche haha! If it’s not your kind of thing don’t worry, wait and see what were dropping over the next few months”

Lmao ok let’s see, so nobody is buying them, and you admit they’re tit. Still in stock after the big “2 minute sellout” speech. Your customers probably just haven’t worked hard enough to be able to afford them Alfie, the lazy bastards ;)

Reactions: 15
Honestly, this prick needs a slap into reality.

Side note: Do other BrAnd oWneRs wear their own BrAnd all the time, every day, always?
I think this is normal, I watch another set of youtubers...COMPLETELY different than the brit crew, Their names are Silencedhippie and Koalapuffs, they are stoner channels, they wear their own merch and each others all the time to get the advertising out there. SH makes her own stuff though, she only just recently started buying shirts from an outside source to sell but keeps regular stock of her homemade tyedyes, jewelry, and crochet projects.

Reactions: 2
Can Alfie do something than sell overpriced key chains?

Group of 30 somethings: So what do you do?
Alfie: I yell GOOD MORNING GUYZZZ on YouTube, make keyrings and avoid marrying my gf

(Writing this comment since ya'll been inboxing where I've been, yes I'm alive lol but tbh Youtubers have been boring AF apart from Karmageddon)

Edit to add: is he talking to his fans who commented about the keychains not being vegan? View attachment 178475View attachment 178476
Good to see you back GossWhore, always enjoy your posts!

Also that response about the leather is absolute bullshit. I'm not vegan myself but have seen tons of brands using really beautiful vegan leather alternatives? Clearly would've just messed with his profit margins for this suuuper limited dwop.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on these threads - never seen any of zoes or alfies vids but obviously heard of them and what crappy people they are.

I CANNOT get my head around the fact...zoe is 30? What?

I thought she was a 20yr old with a seriously rich, pretentious family who constantly made stupid mistakes publically because she's so young and naive...

Wow how wrong was i 🤢 get a fuckin grip hun

Reactions: 5
SEVENTEEN bleeping QUID FOR A STAMPED STRIP OF OFF CUT LEATHER THAT WOULD'VE GONE IN LANDFILL ANYWAY?

SIDENOTE: WHY IS IT DRAPED OVER A KENDAMA. DO THEY COME AS A SET?

I. LICHERALLY. Despise. Him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still confused why there’s a pre sale for a key ring. If the pre sale doesn’t sell out does that mean there won’t be an actual general sale of the rest of the tat stock cos they won’t have to make it?

btw no disrespect to the talented leather lady who had the misfortune of working with Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.