Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start of new video that is uploaded a day late and he's already feeling the heat "don't expect a video every day because I'm not daily vlogging"
I swear he implied that was exactly what he was going to do? But a few days in and he can't keep up - and no excuse about being busy with meetings now! Haha.

Reactions: 9
It's always been a utterly tasteless display of indulgence but this year, with people queuing to get into supermarkets and empty shelves, its especially gross. I love how zoe thinks the disclaimer she oh so subtly added this year "we'll be eating this for days" justifies it. Especially as we all know its not true. A menu ffs!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Thoughts on the caption?
He made it all about him😂 showing off what he planned for her originally and the effort he made today. He could’ve said in that caption how much he loves her and some nice things about her, but he’s just looking for praise as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Thoughts on the caption?
I saw this picture and her hand is all visible, so from a first glance I thought they have engaged indeed and she's showing it like that. 😆 But then saw that nope, there's no ring in her finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joe wrote something more loving to Zoe then Alfie. Its all about him how he put up a few balloons and bunting and ordered some food#gifted. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Thoughts on the caption?
There’s absolutely no love or thought gone into that caption. It’s one long pat on the back to himself that he managed to do the bare minimum after their plans got cancelled.
Then the “happy birthday Zoe xx” chucked on at the end, like an afterthought.
I think I would be a little let down if my bf made a post on my birthday all about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.