Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair as much of a nob that he is. If youā€™ve got the kind of money they have you wouldnā€™t be buying a Ā£49.99 garden set from argos
Itā€™s why heā€™s got that much money that pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Donā€™t forget, according to the wise old toad himself, any one of us could have achieved millionaire status from the age of 13 had we worked hard enough :rolleyes: We all just couldnā€™t be bothered clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But he doesnā€™t own the house with Zoe? I know he has several other properties but the fact the house he lives in doest have any investment by him is stupid....

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t forget, according to the wise old toad himself, any one of us could have achieved millionaire status from the age of 13 had we worked hard enough :rolleyes: We all just couldnā€™t be bothered clearly!
Oh yes thatā€™s right weā€™re all lazy idiots...and his wealth is NOTHING to do with fact he leeched off Zoella and his leaching family used this money to buy up property.

Reactions: 6
Agreed , that and Iā€™m sure whatever they had there before was in perfectly good shape and not all that different ... admittedly I canā€™t remember, but surely this isnā€™t the first time theyā€™ve got a proper table out there ?

Reactions: 4
Agreed , that and Iā€™m sure whatever they had there before was in perfectly good shape and not all that different ... admittedly I canā€™t remember, but surely this isnā€™t the first time theyā€™ve got a proper table out there ?
Letā€™s be honest there is 99% chance it was gifted anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I bang on about it but I canā€™t get my head around how unfair this all is. We have frontline workers, nurses, supermarket workers, delivery people, who have risked their life and not seen their family for months, and then thereā€™s him who has done nothing but sat in his mansion filming himself eating food and playing computer games and heā€™ll make more money for this than any of those that have made a difference.

• Heart
Guess they need that table for all the guests who always have to come to their house to keep them company we all know they canā€™t stand to be just the two of them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I bang on about it but I canā€™t get my head around how unfair this all is. We have frontline workers, nurses, supermarket workers, delivery people, who have risked their life and not seen their family for months, and then thereā€™s him who has done nothing but sat in his mansion filming himself eating food and playing computer games and heā€™ll make more money for this than any of those that have made a difference.
And heā€™ll still lie to your face and say itā€™s because heā€™s the hardest worker youā€™ll ever meet the little prick.

said it before will say it again. Donā€™t mind people being rich but people that got rich by being lucky and then preach how you could easily do the same if you just worked like them can duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He said he was given a discount for it and kept saying ā€œitā€™s not an adā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„ why do companies give these wealthy people money off, they can more than afford it
It is an ad. Youā€™ve been given money off in return for promoting them. Itā€™s an ad. It couldnā€™t more clearly be an ad.

mr preachy who canā€™t even do his job probably and know advertising rules.

It is an ad. Youā€™ve been given money off in return for promoting them. Itā€™s an ad. It couldnā€™t more clearly be an ad.

mr preachy who canā€™t even do his job probably and know advertising rules.
He needs reporting for this bullshit

Reactions: 6
In fairness to Alfie, I thought I read somewhere recently (maybe Louise's thread?) that there's a site influencers go to to get a discounted link that companies give out on a general basis? It's not always that the company has directly made an agreement with specific people, it's just like they've given a general link. Maybe this is what he meant.

As much as the prick annoys me, this could be what's happening here? I'm not sure

Edit: I just went to watch the whole sequence of stories šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Ignore me. That's what I get for trying to defend himšŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He needs reporting for this bullshit
Have done it several times before and just get a generic reply saying theyā€™ll tell him not to do it again.

about time these influencers started being held accountable

Itā€™s the hashtags heā€™s put as well that annoy me šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
God heā€™s such a head. Heā€™s always so salty about DOING HIS JOB PROPERLY

he thinks heā€™s so clever and found some loophole.
#itsnotapaidad
It might not be a paid ad. But itā€™s still an ad. And I donā€™t see a #ad anywhere ??

In fairness to Alfie, I thought I read somewhere recently (maybe Louise's thread?) that there's a site influencers go to to get a discounted link that companies give out on a general basis? It's not always that the company has directly made an agreement with specific people, it's just like they've given a general link. Maybe this is what he meant.

As much as the prick annoys me, this could be what's happening here? I'm not sure

Edit: I just went to watch the whole sequence of stories šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Ignore me. That's what I get for trying to defend himšŸ˜‚
Even so those discounts are in return for being mentioned. So itā€™s a perk of alfies job and therefore an ad. He canā€™t give an unbiased opinion the same way someone who paid full price would

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.