Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he say drop so many times like wtf is that about, he LiChErAlLy makes me despair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does he say drop so many times like wtf is that about, he LiChErAlLy makes me despair
He thinks he’s off white with his ‘exclusive’ drops.

remember the pop up shop ‘exclusives’ that you’d only get at the pop up shop. Barely anyone went to the pop up shop so he then stuck them online. Someone on another thread here thinks alfie is business savvy 😂 I’m convinced it’s his mother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the most business savvy decision he’s ever made is not to dump Zoe. Other than than, I’m pretty sure his dad made him invest a load of money in property so there’s that. Those two things alone keep him afloat. All his other business ventures exist purely to feed his ego and make him feel like a big boy. I wouldn’t even call his merch shop a business venture really. Not like he’s the only YouTuber selling merch is it :LOL:

People saying he’s business savvy are just parroting Alfie’s own narrative.

Reactions: 17
I love how he’s bragging about how all his dwops sell out in minutes. If anything it just highlights how bad he is at managing supply and demand. What sort of actual retailer runs by only releasing a handful of items every few months? And prides themselves on leaving most their customers disappointed?

Like the point of a shop.. is sales... so if he’s soooo popular and in demand, then I dunno, have some flipping stock to sell maybe.

It’s a completely stupid business model. To be fair to him he probably does just keep stock very low because he knows only very little will sell. The only people who will ever want this tit are the same people who will be refreshing constantly when the dwop dwops.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how he’s bragging about how all his dwops sell out in minutes. If anything it just highlights how bad he is at managing supply and demand. What sort of actual retailer runs by only releasing a handful of items every few months? And prides themselves on leaving most their customers disappointed?

Like the point of a shop.. is sales... so if he’s soooo popular and in demand, then I dunno, have some flipping stock to sell maybe.

It’s a completely stupid business model. To be fair to him he probably does just keep stock very low because he knows only very little will sell. The only people who will ever want this tit are the same people who will be refreshing constantly when the dwop dwops.
He does it to build a sense of urgency so that people rush to buy. A marketing tactic basically.

he doesn’t even sell out the limited runs. Hence why he had tons left over that he tie dyed and advertised as another exclusive. He’s honestly pathetic

Reactions: 15
Did he not also have a ton of those playing cards left over that he was giving away as a “free gift” with some of his other not merch??

Reactions: 7
Did he not also have a ton of those playing cards left over that he was giving away as a “free gift” with some of his other not merch??
And remember how he marketed them? "Left-handed people can FINALLY play card games!!" Woaaah crazy innovation dude, you just printed the numbers in all corners

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely curious what Alfie thinks his biggest success or impact on YouTube has even been?

For as many videos as he's uploaded, I can't think of anything he's done that makes me go - 'that's why his channel found an audience' or 'that's something Alfie does better than other YouTubers'. It's like he just gamed the system between copycatting ideas and dating Zoe, and never came up with a style or concept that was original. Even if the goal was to just share highlights from his daily life ... it's just a stream of lazy attempts and wasted hours pretending to care about something but then never show progress or updates on those things.

I can't help but think him and Zoe are just happy playing pretend at this point.

Reactions: 3
How much is he charging? Thanks
I don’t know if I’m being an idiot but going on what appears to be the website and you need a password to see anything ? Looking at his Instagram I realise you can’t even order these things yet, he’s hyping up Saturday when you can pre order. Pre-order a key ring .
Is he actually a genius ? If he’s making decent money from this scam, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And remember how he marketed them? "Left-handed people can FINALLY play card games!!" Woaaah crazy innovation dude, you just printed the numbers in all corners
As a life long left handed human....I this didn't make sense to me. I've never had a problem playing cards because I'm left handed lmfao!

Reactions: 4
Does he not realise that he isn’t 2012 Alfie anymore. He no longer has thousands of 12 year old minions desperate to own something that PoInTlEsS bLoG has touched 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm genuinely curious what Alfie thinks his biggest success or impact on YouTube has even been?

For as many videos as he's uploaded, I can't think of anything he's done that makes me go - 'that's why his channel found an audience' or 'that's something Alfie does better than other YouTubers'. It's like he just gamed the system between copycatting ideas and dating Zoe, and never came up with a style or concept that was original. Even if the goal was to just share highlights from his daily life ... it's just a stream of lazy attempts and wasted hours pretending to care about something but then never show progress or updates on those things.

I can't help but think him and Zoe are just happy playing pretend at this point.
I think he’d say his kayak thing. even though he only half properly did that and raised about £200 for the charity

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.